Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Equality Order

Ava Solborne

A
The Force... Is it completely pure? Can a person use both light and dark side of the Force? What is the Force?

"The time, when the Force began, was perfect. But now, thousands of years passed and the Force mixed. Good and Evil, two parts of the Force, different spectrums... They gave a part of itself to the other one. They made Force imperfect and unnatural. Now, it is our task to separate two spectrums from each other."
- Dag Synda

The Equality Order... You'll probably ask, what is it. It is an Order, what is similar to Jedi Order, but they do not consider themselves as a Jedi. They don't accept being it. They are a little similar to Gray Jedi, because they can use both sides of the Force. The members of Equality Order believe in the true Force, Equal Force. The Equal Force is a belief of the Force, which members believe, that there are both light and dark side, but they are both wrong. They try to balance their Force with using both sides to from Equal Force.

Still, that's not enough. The Equality Order means learning the Pure Force, something what's even unknown for very powerful Jedi Masters. Equalizers learn the power of Pure Force. It is a skill, a very powerful skill, what takes very hard work to learn it. Like said, Equalizers consider two different spectrums of the Force, but they believe, that both spectrums have a piece of the other one in it. It means, that Light is actually a bit Dark and Dark is a little Light. Equalizers' job is to separate two spectrums from each other, so both spectrums shall be pure and perfect.
Pure Force is not a different Force, it is a skill, what can be mastered.

Member of The Equality Order can be in any governmental faction, excluded The Sith Empire. There is a reason for that. Since Sith Empire's main members are Sith Knights, they can't join The Equality Order

All members would be considered as neutral Force users.

This is a faction proposal, so tell me, what you think about it.

Join the Equality Order and let the Force flow in you!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Personally, it's confusing. Isn't this just another deviation of The Unifying Force. (Which boggles me anyway) Though it would be nice to have another Neutral Force Master running around who could actually teach students and stuff.

Philosophy aside, what planets are you considering? :D

Ava Solborne

A
Sorry, I'm not good at describing, but I'll try to clarify it. Actually, Unifying Force doesn't consider different sides. For the believers of Unifying Force, there is just Force, not good nor evil. Equal Force is the exact opposite. It considers both of the sides.

Maybe Geonosis, Ryloth? Tatooine would be nice, but I think it would be hard. The planet is against anything like that. Or at original Star Wars, they were.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Got it. So it's not The Force, (singular x1), and it's not The Force, (plural x2), it is The Force, (plural x3).

It just adds a third color into the mix, Gray. Or Pure. ...Got it. Sound original enough. Thanks Equa. :D

Ava Solborne

A
But... What do you think? Would it get at least five members (in your opinion)?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I don't know? Cira is a Neutral Force Master over at Omega Pyre. Ayden is a Neutral Force Master over at the Syndicate. I think Seth is a Neutral Knight and freelance.

These are the Gray Teachers I know of so-far. So they are either your best allies or your best opposition to getting new recruits. That is my thought. :D

Ava Solborne

A
Good thing about the faction is, that you can be in whatever governmental faction and you can be in the Equality Order at the same time.

Ava Solborne

A
I think they would fight at the beginning, but... Maybe The Grand Master of The Equality Order can bring balance and friendship?

Jorn Mair

J
so they can still be part of thier faction and join the Eqyalty force? that could cause some arguements like if the equalty force users were to wage war agenst (lets just say) omega pry then all of them have to chose wich faction to fight with. thats whats worring me about this new faction

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, that might be a problem, but since many Equality believers think, that the Force treats everyone equally, there can't be restrictions.

Sounds cool but as said above sounds like you don't need a faction for it, and neutral Force Users need a place to train and stuff, they can always join the Imperial Knights *hint hint* It sounds more like a mentality and not necessarily a group that would have military and such.

Ava Solborne

A
Maybe it seems to be like a school, but it actually means more. It is like a society, a different culture... Neutral Force-sensitives might learn on their own, but they would learn the normal belief of the Force. But Equality Order centers on a science of making the Force better and purer. It doesn't have to be successful, but they try. That's what makes it so different. And back to the faction thing... It is an order with their own rules and their own code. If it would be just a group, it would live in the shadows or just on one planet, but Equality Order is not like that. Equalizers will even cause wars and break the elemental rules of the Force to make the "true" Force more popular. They would kill their own brothers to spread the truth. It might seem a bit violent, but that's they way they are and that's why they should be a faction.

Good luck. You can make this a faction if you want - or try to. It's the point of having an open faction creation system. You can run with whatever idea you think is cool, if it falls within our rules and seems legit.

However, as others have pointed out and even more have experienced, if you don't already have a following, you can't expect people to create new characters and devote time to this unless they're really passionate about it. And this is one of those obscure, "seems awesome to me" type of ideas that would start on better footing within an established faction to try and gain more followers before splitting off and starting your own full-fledged, planet owning major faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom