Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff The End Of An Empire | Farewell, Brotherhood Of The Maw

709225320095416373.webp

It was a fun ride my Brothers and Sisters of the Maw. We taught the Galaxy what fear and Horror truly exists out there. We made war fun the most fun I had in invasions in a long time. We made Annihilation popular and made some of the biggest threads I hadn't seen in awhile. You allowed me to solidify Tegan asa somewhat notable Character on Chaos and I will never forget that. You as a faction let me go ham on a lot of my ideas.

You invited me in and made me part of your leadership early on. For an RPer who has been around for a long time in the various star wars communities that have existed from Talk city to Ezboard to now it felt like the good old days of my youth where I was excited to log in everyday just to see what was going on. Hell you even made me want to play my first character Blade again something I hadn't felt in awhile. You overall made this community better IMO.

It was just down right pure fun overall, sure there were downs and ups but that is the same with every faction. We made something special never forget that.

With that I will send this Faction with one last.

WAR! DEATH! REBIRTH!
Our Destruction will leave scars for the future and we shall never be Forgotten!
With that Goodbye Chaos.
Tegan Srafall is Rhand, God of Destruction, and that little Psycho signing out.

A thread made for the SIA (set up by IVI IVI ), a faction thread, to find the 'wayfinder' so the SIA & GA could locate the Brotherhood of the Maw was the reason i returned to active RPing. In that thread I met two of my now closest friends on Chaos. Valery Noble Valery Noble & Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Through participating in threads directly revolving around the BOTM this cool aquaintanceship developed into the singularly best version of character progression I've ever had on any character I've ever written, ever. Lyrrin is what he is to me, and those moments are as special as what they are, because of the BOTM being an amazing and fearless antag.

Thanks guys O7

Vesta

V
It has been a wild ride. Looking forward to tying things up nicely with Exegol, shame that didn't come before this though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom