Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The End Of A Bloodline | | Part 1

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

qDuwLjQVAHWSbzN8JANIOs3khIvvUm9aWztdTjzcJb5hs9iADY11Vxc2WEyq2DrQRHI7jc2Nun8LWZI8Ov2a2KKUR7-R5UVaZTH75D5osWZ6LjDU5nS9_WZ21CgbOBZtEa5ISf2NqwPv7_WrkwaGEG8

kPZMcr9Aw1euT066HXG3Rp9iSJHprnWjyezAoLlmXlpEBSS6jcBeYvxwpmWIp7dzqDyl3DkN3bcPpS1B3X0nXvsJdkqNcCjQLbUlRTe2RkJr-4f2p2a7Qrj2ayk7YZ_COKDmnfOsrB0NiDMO7NuVNKU
The small shuttle streaked across an inky black background with red trails following behind. The kid felt nervous being her first assignment and was unsure those she’d selected to help would run at the first chance. It was hard to tell what actually made her the most anxious, the prospects of failing or that there is a chance of coming across a jedi.

The thought of those people alone made her angry, and what stemmed her desire to help. Komi had not forgotten the Jedi’s face that killed her mother and little brother. Turning back to look at those around her age all fast asleep or playing on datapads. They get the easy part of lookouts at least, all in preparation for her mistress. She had to work out how to disable a ship without making it look tampered with.

Her attention came back looking at the world of Lothal. Wondering if the contact she acquired would show in two day’s time. “Hey, hey guys we are almost there so start waking up yeah.” She said taking control of Shade, the small shuttle began its advance and descent to Lothal city. It was her first time landing anything without an instructor behind explaining it.

“K… Komee? Ca’ we get fewd.” Spoke the youngest just waking up and rubbing his eyes.

“Yes, Seb when we get to the hotel okay.”

“Uh-huh.” The boy nodded excitedly, almost jumping in his seat if not for the sluggishness. Still he smiled so pleasantly.

They seemed like a family to Komi, her brothers and sisters that she and her mistress helped save. Komi could not help feel proud now to serve under Teresa, if not for that woman, perhaps she’d be like her previous family.
Zb4bD_LvS5V0lKSioJ4PjKFylC9a8LKa4J7wAn_bkwjQYtJAQsMsAbpJF-hdsPzQtkaanvmXpW3dfBqeQKVEfE7jHgdCJWDwfGyUnTO8p8dum4eKeerhOYaSappirikxJ7uo39wWVx31E8_U1J5-wb0

Last edited:
———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

6KsVks7lMR4Z9skvGo2_EtZP2y3GA0DRun3hsrSB_eZCrB45QmeuuIlLuLP6Fxz9nEV7vskqAyliPpV5z8k6ClImNRLAtPeEoOKK5F9OmLC7m-pbqjnTxa5iKSNVKKMVUEopy_UPF5GHhhy084POVc4

In time the ship made its approach to the city and acquired a hanger for the spaceport that it soon landed in. By the time she got out of her seat the others were already getting the small bits of luggage ready. A loud hiss echoed in the hanger as the door leaned outwards into a ramp. “Come now. Let's get going.” Passing her bag on the rack Komi pulled it off in passing and exited the Shade. The door shut behind her as she kept walking with the group. Entering the large hallways her hand reached down, taking Seb’s. “Let’s head for the hotel first and we will have a look around as a group after lunch I think.”

The boy who shared her age looked at his datapad. “It’s lunch time.” He said checking the signage for directions. Dezard took up the head of the group leading the way. Somehow it seemed not hard to spot the boy from a distance, the leather jacket he wore seemed very distinct and baggy. Still it suited Dezard.

Komi did not mind that so much as it let her look over the younger ones. The others looked around with such fascination never having seen what anything really looks like from the other side of a cage or the windows of a rundown warship. It was pleasant to see.

Walking down the wide and tall maze-like hallways they finally made it to the street. Almost at the same time each of their heads climbed towards the sky gazing at the large white buildings.

Woaaaah! Seb said loudly in surprise. “They so bwiiiiig. Wook how bwig they go Komee.”

Komi laughed a little, feeling the nerves drop a little her eyes came down to look at the boy. “Yes Seb, they are very very big aren’t they. From down here, they look as if they are touching the sky.” The girl looked over to Dezard already looking at his datapad again. “Should be down here to the left right? Pretty sure we were sorted out close to the space port.”

“Yeah it is, down here across the walkway then a turn off to the right and it's on the corner.”

“Awesome. Kay, make sure you all have a buddy's hand so we don’t get lost. Follow Dezard and keep note of the path back here.” She watched as the others took a hand and they all began to set off. There were many people walking down this strip with speeder cars trailing down the middle.

The city itself was almost blinding in contrast to the walls she was used to. That was not the only thing the girl had taken note of. There was lots of chatter and sounds all melding into one continuous sound.

Zb4bD_LvS5V0lKSioJ4PjKFylC9a8LKa4J7wAn_bkwjQYtJAQsMsAbpJF-hdsPzQtkaanvmXpW3dfBqeQKVEfE7jHgdCJWDwfGyUnTO8p8dum4eKeerhOYaSappirikxJ7uo39wWVx31E8_U1J5-wb0

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

6KsVks7lMR4Z9skvGo2_EtZP2y3GA0DRun3hsrSB_eZCrB45QmeuuIlLuLP6Fxz9nEV7vskqAyliPpV5z8k6ClImNRLAtPeEoOKK5F9OmLC7m-pbqjnTxa5iKSNVKKMVUEopy_UPF5GHhhy084POVc4

Arriving at the hotel the nine of them all gathered behind the eldest two. The lobby was a mix of creams, browns and whites. Matching the grandiose sizes the ceiling reached tall making the room feel much larger than what it was. Approaching the check-ins a woman lifted her head from the terminal.

“Hello, welcome to Lothal Layaways Hotel, do you have a booking with us?” She looked like a rough person with red patches and very present collapsed capillaries. There was also a frailty to her and a slight gaunt face. The part that stood out the most was the eyepatch she wore over her right eye.

Komi nodded her head. “Yes it's under Komi Pelles.” She said while fumbling with her bag to get her own datapad out just in case.

The woman almost chuckled then had a saddened expression while looking for the name. “Here you are dear. Okay let me get you the room cards.” The woman struggled to stand making use of a walking stick to assist in moving over to a cabinet before hobbling back over. “Okay you are in room ten fifteen to ten eighteen. You are all inclusive so that means you will have access to the restaurant on the third floor. Enjoy your stay, any issues please come right back here and we will assist you to the best of our abilities.”

As the clerk leaned over Komi saw the name tag of the woman, Mirilla. She reached up taking the cards off the lady. “Thank you miss.” She said gratefully and turned to the others. “Okay guys to the elevator, drop things off then let's eat.”

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

7rqb4Uj.png

2 Days Later

Dedata pulled up to the hotel where she would meet her client. The job was a slightly strange one with little to go on other than a ship belonging to the Galactic Republic era of Jedi. It was a rare and old ship indeed. Mostly, it was a side job close to what used to be home. She hadn't spoken to her parents in years but still elected to drop by at a distance time and again.

Throwing her leg over the body of the speeder bike she made straight for the Hotel. Dedata knew the room she needed to go to and elected to go straight for the elevator. It took a moment to go up to the tenth floor allowing one to enjoy the window that let one look out into the cityscape. It was a beautiful world with its rich golden planes. Most of all Dedata could not resist enjoying the almost peacefulness of the outskirts.

Slowly the elevator came to a stop and the doors swooshed open. Walking down the hallway she looked at the numbers muttering them out to herself inside the helmet. “Ten, thirteen, forteen… here we go.”

The infobroker knocked on the door and waited for her to be surprised. Dedata did not expect to see a child answer the door and felt slightly confused.

The girl looked up to the woman in black and a strange helmet with ears atop. “Would you be Dedata perhaps?” The girl asked keeping the door mostly closed with only enough to see her face.

Dedata quickly typed on her datapad. “Yes I am Dedata
4TsQGPK.gif
turning it around she let the girl read her response.

The girl looked puzzled for a second and read the text quickly coming to the conclusion that perhaps the woman was mute or did not have the capabilities. Steadily the girl let the door open fully and let the Infobroker inside.

9ga96je.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Komi walked over to the small round table by the window and took a seat. The infobroker followed behind and sat across from Komi. Dedata was immediately typing on her datapad at a fast pace. The first impression was definitely one of this woman who spent much of her time glued to tech. Komi could not help feeling it must be hard having no voice as she waited.

In no time the message was written. “So before I give the information, I’ll need you to confirm the name and have the credits transferred. Once it’s confirmed I will send the details over and answer any questions you have
4TsQGPK.gif

As Komi expected she was already set up. After all, the rules were set up very clearly on the darknet page. “Okay, Komi Pelles and let me send it to you quickly.” She unlocked her datapad and immediately transferred the credits that were allocated for gathering. It was not the first time purchasing through this woman but it was the first time meeting in person. “Should be in, could you check it’s right?”

Dedata looked over the transfers and confirmed it with a nod. With a few taps the data was already been uploaded over to Komi’s datapad and forcibly opened a program displaying the information. Her eyes scanned the logs and not only was the woman able to get the identifier name but its movement for the past two months over the world.

Further down was the one thing Komi needed the most. “So I have a question.” She asked while looking at the Infobroker nodding as if to ask. “If I wanted to disable this ship in a way that is quick to do, hard to undo and will not be noticed easily, how would one go about that?”

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

7rqb4Uj.png

Dedata could not help but feel taken aback by the question, especially coming from a young girl. There were more layers to the Information request than what she gathered at first. For a person not easily surprised it has already been twice in quick succession. If it was Denon or Coruscant it was expected with all the gangs who initiate kids.

Either way Dedata began to type. “Easiest way, that will be fast and undoable, short out the generator. However because you have been a rather pleasant customer, in communications I will slip you something that will help.
4TsQGPK.gif

By the time Komi finished reading the text the local emp in the shape of a datastick was already on the table. Turning the datapad again, wiping the old text and writing new. “This is an EMP that can be set to a timer or remotely the thing you need to activate is already on your datapad. I will unlock and link the features for you.
4TsQGPK.gif

The girl read and looked confused and read it over a second time. It was funny how her eyes bounced between looking at Dedata, the pad and the stick. “I.. I… Thank you, wow, okay. This will help so much. I don’t know what to say cept thank you.”

Even though she giggled the sound would go unheard. “Dee, move Komi Pelles to the favourite clients.” Her hud lit up with commands written in the top left of her periphery with the animation of a page moving into a folder.

She began to swipe across the screen, splitting the window to display some of the information and picture of a location alongside the text. “I don’t normally hand these out, so a warning. Set this off and that ship will fall, so promise me you pop it, do it when the ship is over here. However, I recommend planting it when they come to the city in the mornings, it's when the ship is stationed longest and he’s away. I won’t pry but I get the feeling you do not intend to let this person get away for some reason. Ex-jedi is a big target so be safe kiddo. Regardless, if you can make sure to recover the stick and leave it behind before you go. I’ll be watching just in case. Good luck.
4TsQGPK.gif

Watching the girl read the wall of text. Dedata realised she was going a little above. Perhaps it was because the girl was so young, a part of her feels perhaps a little responsible. Regardless, no doubt someone else would have given shoddy information or provided the bare minimum while charging extortionate amounts. Either way it was the good deed of the galactic year.

9ga96je.png

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Her eyes scanned line after line that began to give hope. She was also glad to have gotten the extra information that the target was a former jedi. ‘Teresa will want to know this.’ The advice was also appreciated by Komi as it would help form a plan for them. After a moment of processing her eyes lifted away and looked into the glowing orange visor. “Dedata, you are so awesome. This will help me so much. I was honestly dependent on this information. Finding a ship in a city would feel like trying to find an emergency button in a trash chute.”

The Infobroker stood up and waved as she made for the door. Komi however sat back in the chair and let out a sigh of relief. “Heck yes.” She said while doing a little fist pump. Tapping on the datapad she called the others in so they could also go over the information. Looking at her datapad again she noticed a new ico had appeared in the shape of a helmet with ears. Next to that was another icon in the shape of a bolt.

Waiting for the others to get here from their rooms she placed the EMP onto the inner pocket of her jacket. A hiss made her attention draw towards the door as everyone came inside. “Great news. I’ve enough to start formulating a plan. Next few days you guys will be scoping out the space port. Particularly hanger seventy three. All we need is one picture then we will work out his path gradually to not raise suspicions. We will be starting first thing and everyone works in pairs okay. For now I would like you to familiarise yourself with the information I sent you guys while I contact Teresa.”

Last edited:
———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

Teresa waited in dark space, somewhere between Lothal and Selucamai. Her eyes gazed outwards focusing on a particular set of stars in the far off distance. Her mind trailed over all the good things that happened recently, how finally she was Kaine’s or how San-Ji was back in her life. Yet even now at the edges of her senses, a constant feeling, one she would only describe as static.

The centre console began to bleep as a call came in. Her eyes shifted to the small blue light blinking and with a simple wave a hologram of Komi’s face appeared. “I hope all is well dear?” Teresa said with boredom attached to her tone.

Komi nodded. “Yes, everything is going fantastic. That contact I told you about really pulled through for us. We have a means to stop the target too.” It was not hard to see the pride on the girls face teetering on wanting to say more.

Teresa smiled at the girl, her eyes narrowing for a moment. “Very good, you are doing well so far, but all is not done yet. I expect there is more to why you contact me.”

“Well, the target is a male ex-Jedi. The ship Durians Dart comes from the Republic jedi’s era’s ship, its an old one. Given the timeframe, I have worked out the best plan to give you time to make contact. There are tw─”

“Hummm, you are making plans for me now are you Komi?” Teresa spoke, interjecting the flow.

“S… sorry I… I don’t mean to over step, just trying to make sure everything goes well for you.”

“Calm down, I know that you wish to do well and your teachers tell me you’re an intelligent girl, one with potential. After what happened to your family at the hands of the Jedi, I just want the best for my little Komi. You may continue to tell me what you think is best.”

The girl took a deep breath and looked sternly thinking of her words as if it was a script. “There are two locations this person frequents. In Lothal city in the early mornings, then he moves over to a massive empty plain where a camp of some kind has been set up that seems to be later in the evenings. Only other place is somewhere called tangletown.

“My thoughts are, the next couple of days me and the others will run surveillance. The day you are set to arrive, I will use a device the nice infobroker lady gave me planting it on his ship the morning of. Provided he doesn't notice, by the evening he should be in a prime location to knock his ship out of the sky with no hopes of escape.” Really it became less her plan and more the one the Info broker had hinted to, Komi wanted to keep the promise. The woman was a powerful contact that will become a tool later for her mistress.

A wicked grin pulled itself across the epicanthix’s face. “My, my, well done Komi. Though I am not impressed yet. You still have time for failure, though I surely hope not. I will say facing him somewhere open works best in my favour. Let me know when things are ready dear.” She waited for no response and moved to recheck her gear ahead of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom