Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Elements Awaken

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
The Ocean World of Mon Cala is where our story begins. Under these waves is where the destinies of a variety of heroes spread across the galaxy will start to unfold, and with time eventually wound together in the bonds of The Elemental Alliance. May the Force guide them.

The Elements Awaken

Last edited:
Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Deep beneath the waves of Mon Cala near an archipelago of islands laid the long forgotten remains of an ancient Separatist Transport left over from the Clone Wars. Inside the sunken hallways of the downed transport, amongst the long dormant battle droids of the separatist transport, hidden away in a tightly barricaded room there was a stasis pod that somehow remained functioning after countless centuries. Inside the stasis pod contained a living being, from a species that was almost completely annihilated.

All of a sudden everything came to life.
Tyluko-Kai Kaimana’s mind suddenly became active after a long period of dormancy. He could feel a sensation tugging at his sluggish mind, basing at him like the waves on the coast.

“A..shift…..in…the Force……by the tides”

He had no idea where he was, he had no idea how long time had past. All he had were slight impressions of events that had occurred around him while he had been in a deep, deep stasis induced meditation. All he could do…was wait.

Nekros The Undying Nekros The Undying Kladro Uz'ra Kladro Uz'ra

Last edited:
Kladro was sitting in his quarters on his ship, looking out the tiny circular window above his desk. The only thing in sight was the orange and red planet below, which was the fire planet of Mustafar. Kladro chuckled and thought how funny it was to look at a planet from this far away and it seemed so small. Kladro came to Mustafar every so often ever since the crash and ritual that saved him and showed him the truth of his master. He felt connected to the planet, just like those lava rivers that flowed atop the planet surface, just one with the planet.

While sitting in his chair, having these thoughts, all of a sudden, his head started to throb. It wasn't a pain he felt, but rather a presence of some sort, rattling his brain within his head. Kladro started to see things in his head, visions of the cave from Mustafar. He saw giant towering waves crashing upon the endless ocean, and huge underwater cities. He then saw an outline of a strange being, who had his arm and hand extended towards Kladro, seemingly reaching out in a way of friendship. As soon as Kladro reached out to touch this figures hand, the vision went black, and the only thing that remained, was a skull, belonging to a skeleton. He could hear his master's laugh, echoing throughout his, ringing in his ears.

Kladro came out of this vision panting, dripping with sweat. He had his head in his hands, wanting the image of the skull to leave his memory and the laughter to stop ringing. After a few minutes of deep breathing, Kladro stood up and walked to the elevator, where it took him to the control center of his ship. Kladro sat down in the pilot's seat and began spinning around as though he was waiting, and sure enough, the communicator began to ring. Kladro stopped spinning and looked at the communicator for a few moments, knowing exactly who it was.

Nekros The Undying Nekros The Undying Tyluko-Kai Kaimana Tyluko-Kai Kaimana

A guttural noise echoed throughout the interior of the old starship. Its interiors resembled the macabre intricacies of a mausoleum. Shadows created by dim flickering lights danced across the facades of the ship, revealing a figure sitting in a large ornate throne. The figure draped in black with skeletal, sinewy like limbs beneath the cloak sat in the dark only to suddenly jerk into life with another deep release of horrible noises.

"Ahhhhgggghhhh…..it…..it has begun…."

Darth Nekros stretched out his spindly limbs, the tell-tale sound of cracking bones ringing out. He called upon his dark powers to bring forth an orb to him. He spread his hand across the sphere causing a swirling vision to appear within, like churning dark storm clouds indicating the darkness that was now coming.

"Let us see…..what the Darkness has to show….ggggrrrrrrr show me what prompts this shift in the Force."

As the interior of the orb swirled and churned a turquoise planet slowly started to take shape before showing crashing waves on an ocean world. A sinister grin spread across the skeletal face beneath the cloak before erupting in an other worldly cackle.

"So…Mon Cala… beneath those waves hides something…something powerful yet elusive. I must know what it is. Life is strong on this planet despite all that it has faced. But it matters not, it is nothing more than another small light that will be snuffed out in the darkness to come. Whatever is there, will come to serve my own ends."
However, he could not risk going himself yet. He must be patient, for many forces worked to undermine his rise to power. But a Lord of the Sith and a master of death always has minions and pawns to manipulate to his own ends. "Malare"

An insectoid like alien rushed to the Dark Lords side. "Yes…yes my master?" the aliens compound eyes darting madly as the creature wrung its hands.

"Assemble my lich knights. I need to speak to them immediately "
The insectoid bowed feverishly before running off into the dark interior of the Tomb Ship. Nekros slowly rose to his feet and approached the viewing window of his ship. And he had one other to contact. His apprentice was out there somewhere.
"Kladro Uz'ra" Nekros said with a growl. His apprentice had been growing far too powerful and without being completely under his control he could prove dangerous. He had already attempted to assassinate the warrior, but his apprentice had proven more resilient than he had thought. He had no reason to believe that Kladro had suspected foul play but when the boy had returned he could sense something…different in the young warriors mind. A sort of resolve. Nekros needed to eliminate him, but he had to play this right and he still needed Kladro for this mission. Nekros waved his hand and activated his ships communication array.

"Kladro…. Your master has need of your services. Come immediately."

Kladro Uz'ra Kladro Uz'ra

"Kladro…. Your master has need of your services. Come immediately."

The sentence rang throughout his head, repeating itself over and over again. Deep in his mind he could visualize his master's cackling face from the vision. And then he could feel anger, a fire burning inside him. Kladro wanted revenge, he wanted nothing more than to take his lightsaber and cut his master down and purge his darkness once and for all, but he had to do it at the right time. Kladro chose not to answer the communicator, knowing his Master would know he was on his way. Kladro started to punch in the coordinates of his master's ship, he gave a long heavy sigh as his hand pushed the hyperdrive lever forward, taking him and his ship to his master’s location. Outside his ship's window the blue and white light of hyperspace danced across the interior of his ship. Kladro leaned back in his chair, looking at the ceiling, thinking about the simpler times when he was just a boy, running around, not having a single thing to worry about as he explored the wilds of Dathomir. It's funny, many of these memories he had forgotten due to Nekros and his dark powers but after the vision he had had back on Mustafar when on the edge of death, Kladro had regained his mind.

The ship jumped out of hyperspace and in front of Kladro’s ship, was the massive capital ship belonging to his master. The ship gave him chills, it was almost like a giant skeleton, seeming hollow, but Kladro knew it was far from that. That ship hosted hundreds of Nekros’s troops, ready to be deployed anywhere at the command of their master. He pressed a few buttons on his ship's communication array to signal the massive ship that he was arriving. Kladro couldn’t give his master such an easy opportunity and reason to destroy him now, could he? He eased his ship towards one of the cavernous openings that served as a hangar onboard the mausoleum of a ship. Gently, he lowered his ship down into the hanger and extended the landing gear to finish off the landing cycle before finally settling with a soft thud. Kladro rose from his seat and got in the elevator which sent him down to the belly of the ship. He got off and went into his quarters where he began to retrieve all of his gear. Kladro grabbed his lightsaber, putting it on his left hip. Next was his Iridonian Revolver which he put in his holster on his right hip. Kladro then grabbed his wrist knife where he put it on his right wrist. Kladro went over to a cabinet where his bow and quiver of arrows hung, he put those both on, swinging his bow across his shoulder and back. Last was the most important item, his mask. Kladro stared at the mask on the wall. The mask meant a lot to him and did a lot of things for him as well. He grabbed the mask and put it on his face, feeling familiar and quite honestly, comfortable to Kladro. He also did not wish to show his face to his Master, who had not seen his face since he was very young. Kladro turned around and went to the hangar door of the ship. He pressed the red button, and the door began to drop, squeaking until it hit the floor with a loud thud. Kladro looked out and saw the two long rows of Nekros’s minions making a path, and at the end of this path his Master was standing. Kladro began walking, breaking the silence with his footsteps. He had to resist the urge to grab his saber as he strode towards the cloaked figure flanked by monstrous, grotesque creatures on either side. The fire burned inside him as he knelt before Nekros.

“My master”

Nekros watched as Kladro strode up to him and knelt before him.

"My Master"

Nekros could sense how strong his apprentice had become, this was not the same boy that he had abducted on Dathomir after slaughtering his parents. Nekros let out a small smile at the memories. But Kladro should have been blind to that truth for Nekros had used his powers to alter the boys memory. But he couldn't help but sense that something was very much different with the warrior, it all started after he had survived his earlier attempt to kill the boy. Everyday Nekros waited the harder the boy would be to eliminate. He was a threat to him.

"Ahh my apprentice, my blade in the shadows. Good to see you again" Nekros said resting his spindly hand on Kladros shoulder. "Please, walk with me. I have an imporant assignment for you." And with that Nekros and Kladro began to walk through the great halls of his Tomb Ship. Wandering through its halls as he led towards his throne room. Behind the two were a ghastly procession of Bonewalkers; the loyal creations of Nekros, grunting and
growling as the shambled behind their master.

"Your powers have been growing my apprentice. I sense much strength in you. You will surely make quick work of this assignment I have for you" Nekros said with a ghastly smile from beneath his cloak. They continued to near the throne room as Nekros waited for his apprentice to reply.

Kladro resisted the urge to shiver as his master's boney hands gripped his shoulders. Kladro rose and began to follow his master down the skeleton like hallways of the ship.

"Your powers have been growing my apprentice. I sense much strength in you. You will surely make quick work of this assignment I have for you"

The statement caught Kladro off guard, he couldn’t tell if Nekros was hinting at something or not. “I do it all for the sake of your biddings, Master.” Kladro had to suppress his anger with all his might as he replied, He could not allow his master to know about his new powers, just yet.

As the pair wandered through the halls of the ship, Kladro looked at the massive amount of bonewalkers that now roamed throughout the ship. Nekros appeared to have perfected his creation process of the monsters as he thought he could now begin to identify specific types or ranks of the creatures. Two, he was already familiar with; Wraiths and Disciples. Wraiths were essentially mindless monsters that attacked enemies in huge numbers, attacking ruthlessly with sharp teeth and dagger-like claws. Disciples were more like common foot soldiers, they had crusty bone like armor and usually carried ranged weapons. In addition to these, he had started to become familiar with large heavily armored bone walkers known as Reapers which carried massive ranged weapons and large blades and sometimes shields. However Kladro had now noticed that there were a great many more of them than when he was last here several months ago. This was not the main thing that he had noticed, this time there was something new that had joined his masters ranks. Floating figures wearing elaborate bone head dresses, shoulder pauldrons and draped in flowing, ornate cloaks were some new type of monstrosity and Kladro could sense great power in them. They had no visible weapons on them, so Kladro assumed that these creatures had something to do with some special ability or some sort of black art, perhaps even the Force itself. “They would prove to be a very dangerous foe.” Kladro thought.

“You appear to have been most busy since I was last here, my Master. I look forward to seeing them in action.”

As he looked up he noticed that they were just about to enter his master's chamber. “What do you request of me, my master?”

Nekros smiled as Kladro marveled at his new creations. He had recently perfected the process of creating new Bone Walkers and this new class of the monsters was one of his finest creations. By focusing large amounts of his power into the creation of a new Bone Walker he could bestow upon them powers of their own. They could serve as commanders of his forces and allow him to extend his fear and influence throughout the galaxy.

"Yesssss..... I have created a brand new type of Bone Walker, I call them Warlocks. And I am sure you will see them in action very soon." Nekros said with a sinister grin

The pair proceeded to enter his throne chamber and were greeted by Malare who gestured towards his throne. "M...my master, your throne awaits". Nekros proceeded to sit upon his ornate throne, his decrepit hands grasping the skull like handles of the throne. He let out a ghastly exhale of air before focusing his gaze upon Kladro. "There has been a shift in the Force. I am sure that you have felt it. A power has manifested itself on the ocean planet of Mon Cala, a power that has proven itself...intriguing. This power whatever it is, I must know what it is, it may prove to be useful to...us"

Nekros motioned his hand and drew his orb towards him, as he swirled his hands around the orb it churned and churned once again until just as before the ocean world of Mon Cala appeared. As he continued to use his powers to manipulate the orb, the image of some sort of sunken shipwreck appeared within the orb.

"Whatever this power is, it can be found on this shipwreck. You must find this shipwreck, board it, and retrieve the source of this power."

Kladro's heart stopped a bit when his Master mentioned the ocean world of Mon Cala and this mysterious power that the Sith sought. Perhaps that is related to the locations I saw in my vision” Kladro thought. He looked closely at the orb in his master's grasp and noticed that the starship wreckage was one of a model he was familiar with. Kladro was very fond of droids and in his free time he liked to tinker with them, this fondness for him led Kladro to becoming familiar with some of the history of the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the ancient Clone Wars. He thought the wreckage looked very similar to that of a C-9979 Landing Craft. Kladros knowledge of the ship would hopefully make this task easier for him, however operating in an aquatic environment would be very difficult, and it appeared this ship was going to be difficult to gain entrance to. He wondered how he should play this.

“My master, I am at your command, however operating in a deep sea environment could be extremely difficult. Mon Cala is also known for its wide array of marine life which could offer some obstacles.”

Malare, the Culisetto henchmen of his master, crept around Kladro as he knelt looking at him hungrily as if wanting to turn him into a blood meal. “Tsk Tsk Tsk the boy cannot do the task, he surely will fail”

Kladro struggled to control his temper, he hated Malare and he wanted nothing more than to take his lightsaber and dismantle the insectoid. Kladro calmed down and took a moment before responding to Malare, no use wasting his energy on him, he would hopefully not have to deal with any of them for much longer. “Do not mistake my caution for weakness, I am merely making sure that nothing prevents me from accomplishing our master's goals.” He then looked up at Nekros “I merely ask if you have any aid for me, if not I shall endeavor to find a way.”

Nekros grinned a sinister smile, he did truly admire the boys determination and his concerns were not unwarranted, Mon Cala was a hazardous place to operate in for those of un-aquatic biology. As much as he wanted his apprentice to fall, he did need the boy to succeed on this one last task before he could finally dispose of this threat to his power.
“You are right to be cautious my apprentice, I have no doubt that you would endeavor to find a way but I may be able to offer you some assistance. A Guide if you will. Bring in our honored guest” Nekros said with a cackle and with a gesture of his sinewy limbs two of his Lich Knights entered the room, dragging someone with them.

“Let go of me!”

Kladro perked up at the sound of a voice he was not familiar with and was surprised to see the knights dragging a woman with many tendrils dangling from her head; Nautolan by the look of her. She was desperately struggling against the Knights but when she laid her eyes on Nekros her large black eyes seemed to have become infinitely larger.

Nekros glared menacingly at the woman “Welcome Doctor, we are honored by your presence” He let out a cackle before turning to Kladro. “This is Doctor Dri Lenrer and she has so graciously volunteered to help you on this assignment” he then turned to the doctor “Doctor, you’re biology as a Nautolan as well your considerable knowledge will help my apprentice accomplish this task for me. If you do this for us, You will then be freed.”

Doctor Lenrer perked up and looked up at Nekros “You…you mean it?”

“You have my word” Nekros grinned with a slight cackle

He had no such intentions

“My apprentice……. You will take our esteemed guest to Mon Cala , find and board that derelict vessel and find whatever is aboard. Lich Knights will be waiting for you on the surface; bring what you find to them. Do not fail me, my apprentice”

He locked eyes with his apprentice, staring into the boy's mask. He knew everything would change after all of this, and for some reason….the boys mind seemed almost…..secluded.

This would be the last time they see each other as Master and Apprentice.

Kladro looked at the woman with interest, he could tell right away that this Nautolan doctor was not going to be released by Nekros. She looked at Kladro and froze with fear. Anyone who came in the presence of Kladro got a sense of unease and thus this made people weary of him and scared. Fortunately for this woman, Kladro had no intention to hurt her, but actually the opposite. He knew the woman was forced here without consent and she would be Nekros’s slave for life or eventually be killed and Kladro just couldn’t allow that. However, navigating this little game with his master would be more difficult now that he had someone else to watch over as well. But he was determined to not only right his wrongs but take anything he possibly can from his master.

“Fine, she can tag along for all I care, just don’t get in the way.” Kladro turned and began to make the walk back to his ship, but he stopped as he realized there were no footsteps following. He turned around and looked at the Nautolan doctor, still realizing that she was frozen in fear.

“Well come on Doctor, we don’t have all day” Kladro said. She slowly maneuvered over near him. She definitely seemed more comfortable in his presence as opposed to his master. He began to walk away when he suddenly heard his master speak to him again, “My apprentice……. You will take our esteemed guest to Mon Cala , find and board that derelict vessel and find whatever is aboard. Lich Knights will be waiting for you on the surface; bring what you find to them. Do not fail me, my apprentice”. Nekros was staring straight into his eyes, no…even deeper. Like he was using his dark powers to stare straight into his soul, with those dark, sullen, empty eyes. Kladro stared right back into the eyes of an enemy masquerading as an ally all of these years, a manipulative monster that had been pulling his strings like a mad puppeteer.

No more. Behind his mask a fire burned in his eyes. He would be free.

“I understand my master” and with that Kladro turned his back on his old master and walked away. He was now an enemy.

Nekros watched as Kladro and the Doctor walked away, putting his fingers together. He made eye contact with his apprentice's mask one last time before the boy exited his chambers. He turned his gaze out the elaborate viewing window of his ship and stared out into the dark void of space. He strode to the window and stood motionless as he watched Kladro’s ship leave the cavernous hangar and float out into the void before finally disappearing in a hyperspace jump.

The Sith Lord continued to stand almost motionless for about an hour before a he made a sound

“Malare”

“Yes my lord?” Culisetto spoke up.

“I wish to speak to my Knights” he growled while continuing to stare out the window. Malare bowed his head and scampered off while Nekros continued to wait.

After a while Malare returned with his loyal Lich Knights, they strode in with dark cloaks and masks concealing their identities. Instantly they knelt before their master in service

“My loyal knights…. The time has now come” he said with a snarl escaping through his decrepit body. He swirled around slowly and gestured “You four…you will travel to Mon Cala and await for Kladro on the surface to retrieve him and whatever he finds in that wreck. I will meet you there, and then we will destroy both him and whatever he finds as well as any witnesses."

Kladro and the doctor made their way to his ship, with the Nautolan walking at a faster pace than what he thought was normal for her. They eventually reached his ship, but he stopped for a moment to look around for a moment before boarding the ship where Kladro told the doctor to sit wherever in the cockpit. Kladro sat down at the controls and began to do preflight checks.

“Strap in Doc, we will be hitting hyperdrive as soon as we are clear of the ship.” All Kladro got out of her was a slight, nervous nod.

Kladro departed from his Master’s ship and looked at it one last time, vowing to come back, but under different circumstances. Kladro averted his eyes from the ship and pushed the hyperdrive forward, sending his ship into the dazzling blue and white light of hyperspace.

“Try and get some sleep Doc, I can tell you haven’t had some sleep in a while” Kladro said while spinning to look at her. “Any room is open and has a bed, I promise I won’t disturb you until we arrive, no need to worry, I promise.” Kladro could tell there was doubt still in the Nautolan’s eyes, but he could also tell that behind that security was a sense of relief that had not been there before. After a moment the doctor got up and made her way to the elevator, and pressed a button, but before the doors closed, the doctor mumbled under her breath and then the door closed. Kladro spun around and a smirk began to form. Even without his unnatural hearing, he could just tell what she said by reading her lips. Kladro closed his eyes and fell asleep, still smiling at the fact that people very rarely say that thing that the Doctor said to him.

“Thank you.”

Kladro’s eyes snapped open when he heard a small beeping noise coming from the controls, which only meant that they had arrived at the Mon Cala system. He grabbed the controls and eased his ship towards the large watery world that gave the system its namesake. As they flew towards the planet Kladro stared in awe, he had never seen so much water in his life. This planet was so much different from Mustafar, Dathomir or any other world he had been to. A gentle reminder that he too had a lot to learn about the wider Galaxy. Kladro pushed himself out of his chair and got in the elevator and went down. He walked out and toward to the room where he sensed the doctor. He knocked on the door, “Doc, we have almost arrived. We will be touching down shortly.” He made his way back to the ship's controls just in time to enter the planet's atmosphere which caused the craft to shake. Moments later the Doctor came in and looked out the viewport glancing at the countless islands that dotted the tropical oceans of the region. As she sat down she accessed the ship's computer. “It appears we are currently over a region called the Azure Archipelago,.... It reminds me of my home of Glee Anselm” Kladro was surprised, not only did she speak a full sentence but he was also impressed with the comfortability she accessed his ships systems

“Ahh so she can speak,” Kladro said, glancing at her which seemed to cause a small smile on her face. “What can you tell me about this planet, have you been here?” She looked at him and nodded “I have, though not to this particular region. Mon Cala has a long and storied history of supplying rebellions and resistance movements with ships to fight against oppressive governments. Two species; the Mon Calamari and the Quarren have had a long history of both conflict and cooperation. But interestingly enough a third species called the Dolphinarians once existed on the planet before almost going extinct over a thousand years before the Clone Wars. It is rumored they inhabited this particular region” Kladro stopped and thought about what it must be like for almost an entire group of people to just disappear. An entire culture, an entire way of life. “ I have also heard that Mon Calas oceans are teeming with wildlife, much of which may not be happy to see us. Are there any settlements in this area?”

The doctor took a moment to look at the scanners, her fingers moving across the instruments with confidence and purpose. After a moment she shook her head “Only a few scattered fishing settlements farther on the outskirts of the area but none immediately. This area appears to be some sort of Nature Preserve. Though I am not sure how we are supposed to find this sunken vessel, according to the records the Mon Cala government has tried to locate it before when it crashed during the Clone Wars. How your…master determined this knowledge is beyond me.” Kladro stopped and thought for a moment. He too wondered how Nekros had come across this knowledge but he had to admit that his old master had a way of getting what he wanted. “The darkside is powerful and if manipulated correctly, unbelievable things can be accomplished.” They needed to find this vessel and he was most likely their only way of finding it. Without saying another word he relaxed into his chair and attempted to reach out with the Force in an attempt to guide them. He attempted to apply it to his will to shape it into a tool for this goal. But nothing was happening, it's as if the Force was ignoring him.

Why

He was growing increasingly frustrated and could feel his blood boiling and his guest seemed to be picking up on that.

Relax…..open yourself up to the Force.

Kladro heard this voice, and it startled him. He had never heard this voice before and he couldn't even say who it was. But he was out of options, he had to try. He reached out with the Force again but instead of grasping at it and trying to force it he instead waited, hoping that the Force would reveal a hint. And suddenly….there it was.

“I know where to go” and off they went.

Last edited:
Nekros strode…no floated down the halls of his massive ship. His robes fluttered as he moved forward, emanating darkness like a phantom in a forgotten mansion. But he was no mere phantom. Around him were his Lich Knights, clad in black and obscured by cloaks and masks that would send a shiver down anyone's spine. In addition to his knights he was also followed by Malare who scampered alongside him, like a pathetic lost Akk Dog. Their destination..the hangar. It was time for him to make his move.

Unbeknownst to his former apprentice he had placed a dark mark upon his ship allowing him to better track it far through the void of space. Kladro and the doctor had landed in some archipelago within the planet's tropical zone. He wouldn’t give him a chance to escape. His Lich Knights would move in and secure the ship's landing zone while Kladro and the Doctor moved towards the sunken ship.

As they strode into the cavernous hangar of his ship three smaller ships were being prepped. Two of them resembled large floating coffins or mausoleums which served the role of drop ships and troop transports. The third ship was set aside for the Lich Knights, and resembled a sinister, haunting shape that was composed of materials that gave off the image that it was made of bones. Like a flying, ornate tombstone carving.

As Nekros glided towards the ships instantly all of the Bone Walkers fell to the floor in fanatic devotion to their creator, their dark master. He turned to his minions and spoke to them in a language only He and his minions understood. “Nak vlazk nah kah rlcackt sakul lak nakalas nah”. He proclaimed to them of the battles that were to come, of the darkness that would engulf the galaxy and the blood that would spill. They responded with screams and screeches that seemed to come straight from the Netherworld of the Force. An embodiment of fear, of horror….of the dark side itself. His eyes began to glow a sickly green as if they were awash with verdant flames and he answered their screeches with his own. As he did, the eyes of all of his minions suddenly shined with the same eerie light that shines from his as his power influenced them all.

Nekros turned to his knights, waiting so patiently with devotion. He raised his four limbs clawed hands opened. “My knights, you will head to Mon Cala. Find Kladros ship, and slaughter any who see you or get in your way. I permit you to take a few of the new Warlocks with you. Once he arrives, I will use my powers to make my presence known. Do not fail me.” He wanted to go with them, he wanted to kill Kladro in person, tear him apart with his own hands, but it was too risky. The boy was dangerous and powerful, but nonetheless he would be there, one way or another.

His knights strode towards their ships as a select number of Bone Walkers boarded their tomb ships, scurrying inside like womp rats. The forces boarding the Tomb Ships were mainly Disciples but a few Warlocks drifted towards the ships and boarded them as well. He was eager to see them in action against his apprentice, and he would have a very important use for them. Within a few moments the three ships emitted a haunting humming noise before lifting off and heading out into the void of space. It had begun.

Nekros then turned to Malare who was waiting by his side, “Prepare my throne room for the ritual. We must be ready”

Last edited:
Kladro guided the Void Flame towards an area beyond the nature reserve. He decided against landing near the site of the sunken vessel, because he had a feeling his ship was being tracked. Kladro wasn’t sure what he’d find on this ship but he wanted to be able to protect it from falling into his Master's grasp. As he was flying the ship, he saw small structures start appearing over the horizon, a fishing village.

“Where are we going?” The Doctor asked curiously. Kladro didn’t want to exactly reveal his intentions to the Doctor just yet, so he had to think of something clever. “I need some additional equipment and I want to keep the ship somewhere safe, scanners are picking up some inclement weather approaching the region. I’d hate for our ride back to get damaged.” The Doctor responded with a quiet nod. Kladro noticed and added “I want to make sure the ship is all prepared to return to my master….and to bring you anywhere that you’d like to go once this is all done, I’d be more than willing to take you.”

As they approached the village, Kladro angled the ship towards a large makeshift landing platform attached to the floating village. He began the landing cycle as he gently guided the Void Flame down onto the landing platform. As he started turning off the flight systems he looked at the viewport and noticed that his ship had attracted the gaze of many onlookers. “Looks like you may have some admirers” the Doctor said looking outside. “I would imagine these fishermen have never seen a ship quite like mine before, I’d imagine they don’t get too many outsiders visiting here. I may need your help interacting with them. But first we have to gather what gear we can here. I need to prepare briefly, could I ask you to step outside and pay a landing fee. Give them some extra.” He handed her a handful of credits.

Kladro made his way into his quarters and started to gear up. He first took his mask off his face, letting out a sigh after his face was revealed. He sat down on his bed for a moment, running his hands against his face and horned head. As he felt his own skin the mechanical whirling of his cybernetic arm could be heard. He was unsure of what this day would bring, he wondered if he would even survive the end of the day. No time for this, he had to be ready.

He first reached for his lightsaber, he held the hilt within his hand, feeling its weight in his hand. He thought of what deeds he had done with the blade and the lives he had taken. This blade would soon serve a new purpose. He then put it on his left hip, then grabbed his revolver on his right hip. He then reached on the shelf and grabbed his bow and quiver, slinging them across his back. Next was his sling that contained throwing knives and other tools, he put that across his chest where he had easy access to them. Kladro then grabbed a gauntlet which had a hidden blade on it, and put it under his right forearm, concealing it from wandering eyes. He did a quick check on his cybernetic left arm, checking all of the hidden tools and components. Lastly was the mask, the most important part of his gear. This mask didn’t do anything special, this mask had two purposes, one, to hide his identity and two, to strike fear into anyone who opposed him. Kladro brought the mask to his face and it almost felt like it became one with him.

Kladro did a double check of the room and the gear he had, and then he made his way to the door and on his way out he saw a blaster pistol sitting on a table. Kladro looked at it, the pistol was an upgraded version of the DC-17. He snatched the gun and put it in his waistband and made his way over to his personal work bench, accessing the data system. He had been working on a bunch of different droid personality and combat programming chips. He hoped to be able to reprogram and reactivate one of the battle droids inside the transport or at least scavenge some parts.

As Kladro walked down the ramp he saw the Doctor talking with a blue skinned Mon Calamari whose big bulbous eyes darted around as he appeared to be giving the doctor directions. Kladro approached the pair, “Are we all set?”. The Mon Calamari turned to him, looking him over quickly and revealing a series of scars over his face. “Alright air breather, your Nautolan friend told me what you need but We don’t get many visitors here. What brings a fancy clad individual like yourself to a tiny fishing village on the edge of a nature reserve? You don’t strike me as someone who is much of a nature enthusiast. This land is considered sacred to a lot of folks”. Kladro could tell that the man was definitely suspicious of him, his ship and outfit did admittedly stick out like a wampa on Mustafar. “I am here hoping to find something, something that may be able to change my life. I don’t know what that is but I intend to find it.” Kladro then reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of credits and placed them into the man's webbed hand. The man stared at him for a moment and then put the credits into his pocket. “Fine. But I want you bein respectful out here. There’s a lot of history in these waters, they say the ghosts of the Dolphinarians swim these seas. Now let’s get you all geared up. Follow me.”
The Mon Calamari led the pair away from the ship, and as they walked away Kladro pressed a button on his gauntlet activating his ship's security system.

The fisherman led the pair to what looked like a makeshift marina which mainly contained small aquatic repulsor craft and makeshift sailing vessels. Once they arrived they came across a Quarren leaning back in an old chair, arms crossed and dead asleep, his facial tentacles quivering with every deep breath. The Calamari tossed a dead fish at him, which struck him square in the face and caused him to wake up in shock “What the Devil Squid is your problem you blasted old guppy?!” The Mon Calamari gave him a satisfied smirk “Get up ink lips, we got customers that need helpin” He then turned to Kladro and the Doctor again, “Names Tik’taleek and the old codger over their with the eyepatch is named Norr. We used to be soldiers in the military but now we’ve retired and been fishin and exploring these waters ever since. Peaceful life really. Nothings happened here for a long time” Kladro thought to himself about how that was most likely going to change. “I’m gonna go ahead and see what we got in the forms of transportation for y’all, Norr here is gonna get your equipment in place.”

Norr came up to them rubbing the spot where the fish hit him, “I swear I’m gonna turn that piece of chum into sushi one day. What y’all think you’ll need? Any diving equipment? I doubt the Nautolan will need much but I can’t tell what you be needin with that mask on stranger”. Kladro didn’t require too much, he wasn’t worried about staying warm but he did need some aid to his mobility. “I need an extra oxygen cartridge for myself and perhaps some fins. I don’t think my companion will need much beyond a wetsuit.” The Quarren looked at him for a long moment, his one good eye focusing on his mask intensely. “Ya know… there is a lot of dangerous wildlife in these waters. Stunningly majestic for sure, but brutally savage if needed. The essence of nature eh?” Kladro had seen some of the strangest creatures the galaxy had to offer and through his experience he found that strange often coincides with dangerous. He thought back to a close encounter he had with a Nydack during his younger years on Dathomir. “Got any friendly advice on staying safe?” The Quarren looked at him for a moment “Speed…come around for a moment, there’s something I want to offer ya.”

The Quarren led them into a covered marine shop. Bits and pieces of different watercraft lay about in a randomized, but somehow weirdly organized fashion. Norr motioned towards a jagged triangular like machine with what looked like engines, throttles and blaster cannons. The whole thing looked brutally menacing with all the jagged spikes. “This is a Quarren Pike Sled used by my ancestors during the Clone Wars. It’s a little outdated but it’s been refurbished to more “modern” standards. Its fast and attached laser cannons should help deter most threats. It can also be set to stun blasts if you feel so inclined.”. It looked a little rough around the edges but he figured he’d take whatever advantage they could get. “We will take it.” And with that Kladro handed the Quarren a fistful of credits.

Nekros strode into his throne chamber, his cloak flowing behind him ominously. Time was of the essence, his Knights would soon arrive on Mon Cala and the time to encounter his apprentice was fast approaching. He himself could not be there physically but he would not simply let his knights have the honor of wiping out this rival. He wanted it himself.

He sat atop his throne as Malare went over to a lever, and with a bow he used his spindly body to pull the lever. A mechanism was activated and suddenly the skull-like sigil on the floor suddenly began to open up as the floor unveiled a large bubbling pool of black, viscous liquid almost the same consistency as blood. Nekros raised one of his arms and with a steady motion he gestured over the pool igniting verdant, green flames atop the braziers that surrounded the pool. Once the flames were lit, three Bone Walker Warlocks floated into the chamber surrounding the pool and began to chant. As their ominous chanting filtered throughout the chamber, Darth Nekros, the Lord of Death began to descend the steps into the pool. The flickering green flames of the braziers cast a ghostly light over the bubbling pool as Nekros
descended into the viscous liquid like an animal sinking into a tar pit. The further he descended into the pool the chanting grew louder and louder and once he finally sank beneath the surface, the Warlocks raised their clawed hands and cast jagged arcs of brutal, green energy into the pool causing the mixture to bubble and churn vigorously releasing strange, noxious fumes into the room.

The Warlocks began to chant incessantly as they cast their energy into the pool, their heads rocking around in zealous fervor, their glowing eyes flickering in and out like a macabre dance of life and death. Malare stepped toward the pool slowly, chanting in unison with the Warlocks. As he reached the edge of the pool he pulled out a dagger and waited as he began to join the Warlocks in their undying, devotional chants.

It wouldn’t be long now.

Kladro watched as the Tik’Taleek and Norr hooked up the Pike Sled to a seaspeeder. He glanced out at the horizon and noticed the coming storm was growing ever more intense. Dark, ominous clouds slowly rolled across the sky unopposed, with cracks of lightning and the rumble of thunder accompanying. A gust of wind blew through them causing the Doctor to shiver slightly. It’s almost as if the storm itself had swelled with Dark Side energies. As he stared off into the horizon, Doctor Lenrer seemed to take notice of this. He could sense her anxieties, he could only imagine what she was thinking about all of this.

However, before he could ponder any further the Mon Calamari spoke up “You’re all set and ready to go, but mister you have to be blasted crazy to wanna go out there in this squall.” Kladro let out a small chuckle under his mask, “The hell if I know why either.” He muttered under his breath. He then took a fistful of credits and tossed it to the pair as he and the Doctor stepped into the Seaspeeder “I’m sure you two have braved your fair share of storms. A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are for”. A smile seemed to come across the two fishermens faces, before nodding with a sense of respect. Norr broke the silence “May the tides bring you good fortune, and may the blessings of the water keep ya”. Kladro sat down at the controls of the speeder, activating the ignition. He turned to the Doctor, “Better buckle up doc.” And before she could really say anything else, he gunned the engines and sped off across the waves.

As they sped across the waters he occasionally glanced back at the storm that was slowly following behind in the distance. He was being guided by the Force, or at least that’s what he thought was happening. Either that or he was finally going insane. “Are the scanners picking up on anything Doc?” She checked down at a portable scanner that she brought along, smacking the side of it in slight frustration “This storm is really messing with the equipment, but from what I can tell we are coming up near a chain of Islands, it appears to be the same archipelago we were flying over earlier.” Kladro looked forward through the sea spray that was splashing against the front window of the speeder. He could indeed make out a chain of islands off in the distance. they were close, he could feel it. As they approached the archipelago, Kladro could make out the large size of some of them, as some contained massive sprawling jungles and towering peaks. He locked eyes with one island off in the distance that appeared to have a volcano nestled amongst the lush jungles, smoke billowing out from its crater. Shallow reefs were everywhere and when Kladro looked down he could see life of all colors and sizes darting through the water. “It’s beautiful. Look at all this life.” The Doctor exclaimed in admiration. Kladro did have to admit, this area was full of life, no wonder it was once the home of an entire race of people.

“Doc, scan the depths and look for spots where we might be able to dive deep". She nodded and began to look down at the scanner for a moment. “A little to the left it appears the atoll drops off into a much deeper section, the scanner can’t even really tell how deep it goes. Over there.”Kladro closed his eyes behind his mask and reached out with the Force, he could feel a slight pull towards that direction. They were on the right track. He angled the speeder in that direction, and he could tell by looking down at the water that the shallow cerulean blue was giving way to a much darker hue, signifying depth. He slowly pulled back on the throttle, easing the speeder to a slow stop. He took a moment to look back at the storm which responded with a crack of lightning and distant thunder. “Suit up Doc. It’s time to dive in.” She responded with a nod and began to put on the wetsuit.

Kladro sighed, he hated water, not just because of his new found abilities, but he just hated it. Water was one of the few things that Kladro felt weak to, you can even say feared to an extent. It's not that he felt fear because of the water itself, but because of what the water held underneath its beautiful surface hidden in the shadows of the unknown depths below.He felt helpless in water, he was used to solid ground and being able to move easily and without struggle. Kladro knew he was going into an environment he wasn’t adapted or familiar to, but he embraced it. Something was important down there and he had to go down and see for himself. Kladro took off his cloak and cowl and threw it on the speeder, knowing it would just slow him down in the water. He could feel that the doctor was staring at the black tattoos that criss crossed his red skin. He put the tank of oxygen on his back and put the mouthpiece to his mouth and checked if the air was going through, which it was. He wished he had thought to procure his own gear and perhaps get an oxygen converter instead of relying on this outdated diving equipment. Lastly, Kladro kicked off his boots and put on the flippers, now he really felt helpless with these big clunky things on his feet. He decided he would have to leave his bow on the speeder and instead focused on securing his lightsaber to his hip and waterproofing his Iridonian Revolver.

As he finished getting ready he looked back at the Doctor. “Hey Doc, you ready to get goin?” He asked. She gave a quick nod and they walked to the edge of the speeder and looked down into the water, seeing a few fish swim by. He shook his head, not wanting to go in, but he stepped off the speeder into the water anyway. The water rushed all over his body, feeling cool against his warm body. Kladro opened his eyes and saw blue all around him, and it was beautiful. Kladro heard something in the water and saw the Doctor emerge from a cloud of bubbles, suggesting she just hopped in the water. Kladro turned out and looked into the ocean blue, and scanned the ocean with the Force. Concentrating, Kladro felt the Force tug at his mind as if trying to lead him down to something, down deep in the water. He felt the force strong from this location, it was definitely there, Kladro needed to go there.

Kladro used the Force to allow the Pike Sled to drop into the water, he swam over to it and grabbed hold of the controls as he motioned for the Doctor to grab onto the handles on the side. He took a deep breath from his oxygen supply, They began to make their way, the Pike Sled taking them down deeper and deeper into the ocean. Kladro couldn’t see very well and it scared him, and he could feel the pressure building the deeper they went. but at least he had the Force. The Force allowed him to see where his eyes could not and he subtly used it to help his body resist the ever increasing pressure. . Kaldro and the Doctor continued to dive down, observing the environment around them. They saw lots of fish, coral reefs, marine animals of all sorts and the occasional shark, which they chose not to venture towards when seen. “It’s amazing the amount of life that this planet holds” the Doctor suddenly said which startled Kladro at first, he completely forgot she could talk underwater. Kladro simply replied with a nod, he did have to admit that it was truly beautiful. They continued their descent meter by meter, the light around them diminishing with each passing moment, plunging them slowly into darkness. The temperature started to drop and the pressure was ever increasing, luckily Kladro’s new powers helped keep his body warm against the cold of the depth.

They had reached the edge of what seemed like a drop off that went down even deeper, nothing but the light from the sled lit up the waters. Tiny creatures scurried about, attempting to escape the bright lights, while others used the light as a momentary advantage to hunt. Kladro stopped for a moment and reached out with the Force once more, he strained to find the source of the pull he felt before. No response. The trail had cut off. Kladro slammed his hand on the main console of the sled in frustration, startling the creatures around him back into their hiding places. The Doctor looked at him with her large black eyes with what looked like concern. He couldn’t talk so he just shook his head and put his hand against his forehead to symbolize his loss of the trail. They floated motionlessly for a moment before suddenly Kladro felt a frantic tugging at his mind, his instincts kicked in as he could feel the presence of something swimming around in the dark. He reached for his saber, keeping his hand resting upon the hilt, ready to wield it if needed.

Both him and the doctor kept their eyes open. Kladro felt the saber hilt and focused his vision and his instincts. As he looked around he noticed a pale flashing light from whatever was swimming around, creating strange illuminated patterns down the body, giving a very faint outline. “Whatever it is, it's producing bioluminescence.” The Doctor said. Kladro stayed wary but whatever the creature was it didn’t seem to pose much of a threat. He felt the presence approach, seeing the dark shape swim in front of him. He followed the creature with his eyes and realized that it was heading towards a huge structure, pulsing its lights as if beckoning them to follow it. Kladro eased the Pike Sled forward following the pulsing lights of the creature. “Wait, is this it….is this the place?” He reached out with the Force and felt a strong pull, this was definitely the place. Kladro looked at the Doc and gave a quick turn of his head, indicating that this was the place they needed to go, a giant wrecked ship from what Kladro could tell. Upon looking at it further Kladro could definitely tell that this was a Gozanti Class Cruiser. The two headed off towards the crashed ship, keeping their senses sharp. As they got closer, Kladro saw sparks, or what he thought to be sparks. Kladro signaled for the Doctor to stop, he swam head towards the sparks. “Must be that the ship still has some running power…” His thought trailed off as he saw the sparks start moving, more specifically, move towards him. Kladro stared at the moving light and at the last second, Kladro used a force push to his left side, propelling him to the right. Yet again, Kladro’s instincts saved him, as he shot to the right, Kladro saw that the sparks were indeed some sort of electricity, except it belonged to a giant electric eel, with large white teeth.

The creature was huge, at least 10 feet long and the eel was not a skinny one. Kladro looked back to where the eel came from and saw lots of sparks starting to erupt, meaning there was more. Kladro flipped his head and used the Force yet again to move as the eel flew by him, barely nicking him. The eel started to swim towards the other sparks. As Kladro focused his vision, he saw that those sparks were other eels, just smaller. “A nest?” Kaldro thought to himself. All of a sudden, all the eels let out a huge electricity surge, warning Kladro to stay away. Kladro held his gaze with the creatures, making sure that none of them started to dash towards him. Suddenly, the structure behind the eels started to shake. The eels looked back at the structure and then all of them dashed off into the darkness to the left. Kladro looked to where the eels went off to in confusion, but that confusion was answered as the ship began to rattle and then the lights started to power on. “The eels… they must have powered it” Kladro thought.

-ACTIVATING SYSTEM RESTART
-POWER LEVELS=SUBOPTIMAL
-ACTIVATE IN 3…2…1

Deep within the dilapidated sunken remains of a Confederate Gozanti Class Cruiser, movement stirred. Deep within the cargo hold, a lone B1 battle droid began to activate once more. OOM-7795 slowly stood to his feet, his servos making loud whirring noises as ancient metallic joints moved about. The droid looked about the room, fortunately this section of the cargo hold was better preserved than the rest of the ship, the rest was overgrown with coral and algae and many parts of the ship were flooded. OOM-7795 had been charged by the Separatist Ambassador Riff Tampson to transport very special cargo to his homeworld during the Battle of Mon Cala. However, before their ship could exit the planet's atmosphere, they were ambushed by a Republic Venator Class Cruiser. He wasn’t exactly sure how long they had been down there, he wasn’t even sure if the CIS even still existed. He must obey his programming directive, he must protect the stasis pod. It had been several centuries, that he was sure but he had no idea how the ship could possibly still have power. The power levels were not very optimal for much, but it allowed him and one astromech droid to stay operational to help maintain the pod. He looked over at the Astromech droid, its designation was T7-D7 who was diligently maintaining the stasis pod. Oomy walked over to the pod, placing his metal hand on the pod, looking at the strange being inside. “Is it still functioning properly?” he asked the Astromech. T7 beeped back a reply, indicating that the pod was still operational, though the droid did reply back in a somewhat sassy tone. The Astrodroid was no Separatist, but had served the Royal Mon Cala Family. The CIS had kidnapped the droid when they had acquired the stasis pod from the royal palace. He apparently was still upset about it.

Oomy put a metal hand to his face “I know I know, I’m sorry. We must continue to protect the pod. Also, did you notice that power surge?” The Astromech chirped in acknowledgement, projecting a hologram of the ships power levels which indicated that a few moments ago a massive surge in energy had activated many of the ships long dormant systems. They now had enough power to possibly activate the ship's systems and hopefully reactivate some of the other units on the ship as well. OOM-7795 went over to a control console along the wall that had access to all of the ship's systems, a useful addition considering they weren't able to reach the bridge. He flipped through the ships security cameras, carefully looking at each of the screens. One showcased the troop hold that had a few dozen droids that looked like they could be reactivated should the need arise. He flipped to the next screen which showed the outer interior of the ship and to his surprise he noticed what looked like two figures swimming around the exterior of the ship. He did not know what they were though, Agents of Dooku? Republic Operatives? Pirates? Jedi? He knew not. But he did know one thing, he needed to act.

“We have possible intruders!” He swiftly activated the outer lights of the ship, bathing the outer darkness in bright rays of light. He then pressed a button which activated his forces, all throughout the ship what few droids were still operational began to stir around the ship, ready to follow his commands. Whoever these intruders were, OOM-7795 could not allow them to damage or capture the stasis pod, he had to protect this being. These intruders were about to face the night of the Separatist Alliance, even if it was to be the last time. He pressed a metal finger against the ship's intercom system, carrying his voice throughout the halls of the derelict ship “Attention all droid units, a long time has passed since we crashed into the oceans of this world. We still have a duty to do and there are intruders on the outside of the ship that wish to board and steal our cargo. I order you to repel the intruders at all costs. For the Separatist Alliance!” His orders were met with a chorus of “Roger Roger!”.

Upon his orders, 12 Aqua Droids made their way towards the outer escape hatch to assault the intruders. The rest of the units organized themselves to defend the hallway leading to the cargo hold. He himself would be the last line of defense, alongside two Commando droids that had made their way to help him defend the cargo hold. “Position yourselves by the entry to the cargo hold, I want you two to ambush them as they come in.” They replied with nods as they hid on the side of the blast door. He positioned himself right in front of the stasis pod, blaster rifle at the ready. He turned to T7 “You should probably take cover.” The Battle was about to begin.

Kladro let out a sigh, releasing a swarm of bubbles. “I thought I was going to have to kill that eel.” Kladro thought to himself. All of a sudden lights from the ship turned on, almost like spotlights. The lights shined down on Kladro and the Doctor, then a hatch from the side of the ship opened, dispersing 12 aqua droids, from what Kladro could see. Kladro looked at the Doctor, making a face sort of like “get ready.” The Doc nodded, holding the blaster near, too tight to her chest. Kladro reached down to his side, releasing the clip from the holster and pulled his trusty revolver out. Kladro did not know if these droids were going to shoot him on site or wait to interrogate him, but then he looked at the ship and stared at the Separatist Alliance symbol for a moment. Kladro smiled under his mask, from what he knew of battle droids, they were probably going to shoot him on site, so he took the first shot instead.

Kladro pulled the trigger of his revolver, aiming at what looked like the lead aqua droid. The droids all began to raise their built in blaster rifles, and just when the lead aqua droid was about to shoot, Kladro’s revolver bullet beat the droid to the punch, piercing its head and disabling it. The other droids were closing fast. With 11 droids to go, Kladro brought his revolver close to his hip, and let out the 5 remaining shots out in fast succession, with his left hand hitting the hammer of the revolver down each time to allow for this fast shooting. The 5 bullets all proceeded to hit their marks, disabling 5 more of the droids. The remaining 6 aqua droids began to fire a rain of red blaster fire towards him. Kladro put his revolver in the holster and activated the shield on top of his robotic left arm, blocking the shots. He reached to his left hip with his right arm, grabbing his lightsaber. He ignited the saber and saw the red blade come out from the handle, creating an ominous red glow around him. The droids were still shooting at him thankfully and not the doctor. Kladro, with the blink of an eye, swam forward and rammed the first droid with his shield, knocking it back. Kladro then swung his saber to his right side, where he proceeded to cut one of the droids in half at the waist. Kladro then positioned his shield to the left, blocking the shots of 2 aqua droids. Kladro looked to where he knocked back the first droid. That droid and two others were gathering for an offensive, but Kladro was too fast. Dashing towards the 3 droids, Kladro spun under the water, taking the heads of the 3 droids with the spin. Kladro deactivated his shield and brought his lightsaber up, blocking the shots of the 2 remaining droids and reflecting both of the droids' shots back at them, ending their own programming.

Kladro returned his saber to his left hip and reached for his revolver, and began to reload the gun. Kladro finished with that and looked up, noticing the Doc didn’t move a single meter from where she was before the fight started. Kladro gave a quick wave of the hand, signaling the doctor to follow him. The Doc shook her head, snapping herself out of whatever mental state she was in, and followed Kladro. The two made their way into the ship, staying on their guard. They entered the ship and saw that they were in a hallway of some sort. Kladro began to get excited as he saw that the water was rippling above them, meaning that there was actual air and a place for him to walk on instead of being in water. Kladro swam up, surfacing. A second later, Doc surfaced. The two looked around, noticing that they still were in the corridors of a Separatist Cruiser. Kladro climbed out of the water onto the floor and turned around, helping the Doctor get out of the water. Kladro tore off his mask and threw his tank off onto the ground and began to breathe in the air, which wasn't so refreshing, but air nonetheless.

OOM-7795 looked over at the security camera screen, “Blast, they have infiltrated the cruiser!” He activated his comlink to relay more orders to his droids “The enemy has destroyed our aqua droids, next wave go get them!” After issuing his command, about 16 B1 Battle Droids began to march towards the entryway to engage the intruders. As the droids moved through the halls they made a clanking sound of synonymous marching metal feet as they marched with blaster rifles in hand. If the intruders managed to get through the B1’s then they would have to face 4 super battle droids before moving on to the next section. He didn’t know what these intruders were, but he did know one thing. They had a lightsaber…..a red lightsaber. And they were coming for the pod.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom