Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Echani twins to what faction?

Neriah Aurore

N
What do you guys think? In my sig the two brothers are there.. What faction do you guys think they should be joining?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Neriah Aurore"]

Seeing one of them is a dark-sider and one a light-sider, I doubt the Republic or the One Sith would be a valid option since they would accept one brother but the other one would be against the faction's beliefs :p

But! For Echani I would recommend the Mandalorians, since the Mandalorian Clans absorbed the previous Echani faction, they were also allies, or at least friendly, before Echani dissolved, the Echani army was present during the Defense of Keldabe, fighting alongside Mandalorians against Sith and Deathwatch.
I know because HK tagged along with them and aided them by spotting enemy movements for the Echani Commander, leading to a nice flanking movement against Deathwatch Armor Column.

So if you would want to tag them along with HK during one of the threads I'm in, there's a boarding of old Sith Star Destroyer you could join as one of the freelancers working with HK, and see how it is in the Protectorate you could do that too before deciding, HK has a good opinion of the Echani :3.

Kyla Foy

K
[member="sabrina"] sooo not true... One sith are known to be evil... The most evil sith of all like ancient times.
\

Hysterio

H
I am a more evil sith than half of those fake one sith.. sith's! The only 3 evil siths... Ayra, Shara and the sith lord helios. Those three are evil therest of you are not allowed to be concidered sith

[member="sabrina"]

sabrina

Then you really need to apply the sith code to your enemies, as it tell`s you make the galaxy hate you, if give them strength to gain power from you, that power will lead to their victory over you, and then the galaxy will be free of you.
see sith can be light sided, personally I am grayer, as I will do bad thing`s if no choice, to protect the one`s I care about. [member="Hysterio"]

[member="sabrina"] We don't steal babies... we kidnap small children... there is a difference! We are like a boarding school that parents send their kids who they can't control to where we slowly brainwash them and mold them into the future Jedi we require.

No reason to demean what we do Lady Sabrina, I know deep in your heart, you wish to be a Jedi like me so that we may frolic through the halls of the Temple, hand in hand.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Neriah Aurore said:
What do you guys think? In my sig the two brothers are there.. What faction do you guys think they should be joining?
I suggest the Templars, the Moross Crusade, and the Mandos for Major Factions. For Minor factions, there are... several guilds, the Jensaari, The Order of the Grey, the Liberty Concord, and varius other factions like the Echani Compact, the Hapans, and so on. Note everything ive listed are factions that should be able to keep yourself and your sibling together.

Neriah Aurore

N
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
@Verrin Ris'To
[member="sabrina"]

These twins will grow later out of each other. We have decided that we will start factionless, and decide to go start on a single planet where we start off our roleplay. I can promise you this all

The jedi will not accept Lazarus, while the sith will accept both but torture Neriah which will lead to Lazarus feeling pain aswell, which becomes betrayal to the sith. The other factions, I do not know the status of yet. One will become more evil, while the other one goes more towards the light, yet they will try to stay together.

sabrina

No we don`t torture children, nor we do we decide their path, but we do take betrayal seriously.
We have light side sith in the faction, [member="Darth Veles"], I admit I am grayer, and we do have dark.
Sith is about freedom, not dogmatic jedi way`s.
@verrin ris'to
1: you take small child, who parent`s and child have bonded.
2: you send them to a boarding school, and give them no contact to their love one`s
3: brain wash them, into thinking this a good thing.
4: take away their free will, and tell them you must obey, or you outcast from only thing they know
and you call us evil
p.s. no, I wish you join us.

[member="sabrina"] See? Small children, not babies. We aren't that evil. ;) Get em young and the possibilities are endless. But if it makes you feel better, the Jedi do not force the children to come; it is the parent's choice to let the children go as Verrin's mother did.

But I can't join you... It would compromise our entire relationship. I mean, if I can't hold my oaths and loyalties to the people who raised me, how can you trust me to value you enough to be loyal to you? See? Without trust there can be no relationship. Without a relationship there can be no frolicking down hallways.

[member="Neriah Aurore"] I understand. If I was a Jedi Knight (I do not plan on getting that high for a long time. I am going to enjoy being a Padawan), I would offer to train both of you and speak for both of you to the council that way we can really get into the twins mentality as well as the awesome, inevitable fall of one of the brothers which would automatically force the story to be walking down a path of awesome.

Honestly, I like the idea of you staying independent until you flesh out your characters more and get a feel for everything, but there are a few 'grey-side' orders that would accept both your brothers and give them a lot of free-range.

[member="sabrina"] So... it is never going to work out between us?

tumblr_mtk82kcQoi1r7ksqyo1_500.gif
;) We should talk ICly some day when Verrin gets more experienced, so we can ICly discuss the Jedi because I think it would be an interesting conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom