Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Day The World Ends

"Force damnit!" he shouted, this girl was good, too good. He wanted to just throw the damned weapon at her. He watched the scene below, and to his surprise someone stunned her. "Well I'll be," he murmured, loading another cell into the net gun. He aimed down at Cryil, and saw him motion to him, he smiled. So the kid knew what was good for him. "Park the ship on the street," he ordered of the droid, "Get ready to take-off on my command."

As the shuttle came to land, he took out his twin blasters. The ship touched down on the pavement, ramp already lowered. Julian waited for Cryil to come aboard and held D'vok at gunpoint. "Hey pretty boy, beat it." He wasn't much in the business to deal with another individual. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to have another captive. Sell him off as their aid. Might score a few credits. Not a bad idea. "On second note, you two, drop whatever you got on you and get on board. I don't have time to joke around."

[member="Cryil Lynn"] @D'vok Windroamer

Cryil used the last of his strength to stand up and stumble towards the shuttle holding the place where his arm used to be trying to stop the bleeding again. He turns to D'vok "I don't know what you got planed but this is the second time you hav helped me out, I owe you one" He turns to Julian "You'll pay for wrecking my ship" and then continues to stumble on board.

He continues walking up into the shuttle till he is completely in "We have no choice in this matter but don't worry he won't kill us he will want the money for getting us alive. Don't worry we will get out. Until next time"
@D'vok Windroamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom