Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Daggers Eye Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddonxny-c9ed0605-36da-4362-962c-b7b8c8bf2411.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • New Intent: To create a civilian space station.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Trading Station
  • Length: 2,000 Meters
  • Width: 1,000 Meters
  • Height: 500 Meters
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Very Low
    20x Tractor Beams
    10x Heavy Tractor Beams
    Missile Deactivation Transmitter
    Micropoles
  • Hangar Space: Civilian Docking Only
  • Hangar Allocations:
    None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1
STANDARD FEATURES

N/A

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Strengths:
  • OH NO NO! I AIN'T STAYING FOR THIS!: It also has the interesting ability to move faster than some battlecruisers and dreadnoughts, literally moving the entire station before jumping into hyperspace rather quickly. Makes it a very mobile spaceport and trading station.
Weaknesses:
  • Civilian Defenseless!: It has no real armament to fight back, if it goes toe to toe with another enemy capital ship, it will no doubt be destroyed.
  • Big Red Button Problem: For whatever reason, it has a big self-destruct button that once activated, will destroy the station in a ten minute timer. This cannot be aborted, why this exists, no one knows. It is guarded in the center of the station and will activate a very loud alarm system.
Description:
The Dagger Eyes Stations were planned out with a rather devious set of plans. Angelus Hafey wanted to ensure there was a way to stop people from just simply using spacelanes, he would use these are not only impromptu tollbooths by giving out ridiculous fines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Greetings, Mr. Hafey. This is a very interesting design; however, there's a few points I'd like to touch on before I can approve this.

1. Per Starship Creation Rules, Civilian Stations are limited to 5km in length at your current production value of "Limited"; the Daggers Eye is 10km in length, making it too large.
2. Civilian Stations may not have armaments or compliments of starfighters. I understand that the Station is intended to be "Civilian"/Military; however, please be advised that Military Stations are further limited to 3km in length at your current production value. If you do edit the classification to "Military", please bear in mind that at Semi-Unique, Military Stations are allowed 4km in length, and at Unique are limited to 5km.

Thank you for your patience.

Angelus Hafey Angelus Hafey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom