Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crimson Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabbat_infantry_by_mercenary_artist-d78z41t.png

Image Source: HERE
Name: The Crimson Raiders
Intent: To supply Talon Outpost with soldiers
Affiliation: Growl
Availability: Unique
Quality: C
Type: Infantry
Strength: 350

Description: The Crimson Raiders are a long forgotten mercenary group that while not the best,were definitely the best bang for you buck deal you could find.They were plentiful in supply,came outfitted with equipment,they were already trained to be kill.Growl picked these guys up while in a cantina on Mygeeto. They said they were looking for work and could operate well in the snow.

That is all Growl needed to hear before paying them there caps and hiring them on for a run.Growl had to go to Mos Espa to pick up the rest of the mercenaries and then had to show them around Talon Outpost.All though it took a few weeks for them to adjust The Crimson Raiders are now the front line of infantry at Talon Outpost.While The Raiders don't have the best training available their numbers and equipment make them a force to be reckoned with.The Raiders are split into 3 sub classes which are the Trooper,Recon,and The Heavy.There are 175 Troopers,150 Heavy's,and 25 Recon Snipers.

Equipment:

Heavy
:
Armor:
Hekler'Kok HA-1 Heavy Armor
Weapons:
Hekerl'Kok Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannon
Hekler'Kok P-2 (Pistol-2)
NAVITR
Thermal Detonators
Ion Grenades

Trooper:
Armor:
Hekler'Kok MA-1 Medium Armor and a Hekler'Kok Tactical Mask Mark I
Weapons:
[SIZE=12.2222px]Hekler'Kok SAR-1 (Squad Automatic Rifle-1)[/SIZE]
Hekler'Kok P-2 (Pistol-2)
NAVITR
Thermal Detonators and Ion Grenades

Recon:

Armor:
Hekler'Kok LA-1 Light Armor and a Hekler'Kok Tactical Mask Mark I
Weapons:
Hekler'Kok AMR-1 (Anti-Materiel Rifle-1)
[SIZE=12.2222px]Hekler'Kok PDW-1 (Personal Defense Weapon-1)[/SIZE]
NAVITR
Thermal Detonators and Ion Grenades

[member="Growl"]

So before I get into the judging part of things, would it be possible for you to go through and space some things out in the description. I'm not sure what happened, but all your sentences are running into each other and it's a bit hard to read

Well I had written that they already came outfitted with equipment but if that isn't acceptable then I can go purchase all of this from where they are supposed to be purchased from and remove that part.Again I am quite new to the factory/codex and have made mistakes on other post causing people to go upset so just tell me what needs to be done and I will make it happen.Cheers!

~Growl

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Growl"]

Has the order been confirmed yet? Been a few days and just wondering if you had heard from noah corek, if not I would recommend either switching gear to something else or PMing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom