Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Crimson Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crimson Aces
400px-The_Crimson_Aces_Insignia.jpg

Name: The Crimson Aces
Intent: To provide Lok Jorunn and the Rebel Alliance with an elite strike force composed of a variety of skilled and equally ragtag fighter pilots, commandos, and technicians.
Affiliation: The Rebel Alliance (Commander: Lok Jorunn)
Availability: Unique
Quality: A - Elite
Type: (All starcraft are modernized)
Description:

--Overview--
The Crimson Aces are one of the primer strike forces in the entire Alliance Starfighter Corps. Rivaling the skill of even the famous Rogue Squadron, the Aces hail from a diverse and ragtag background. All of its pilots have their own tales to tell, dirty jokes to swap, and all have that same itch to fly high in the sky and knock some Sith fighters out of the fight.

--History--
The band of pilots started off in the galaxy originally as a mercenary force until the eventual betrayal by their host planet. Various events followed suit that saw the sowing of vengeance between the Galactic Empire and said planet and retribution was soon gained. However, the Aces lived for as long as they could, flying missions for anyone who paid the most until chaos struck the galaxy. The Clockwork Rebellion, the Gulag Plague, Dark Harvest, and the Netherworld crises tore down their numbers faster than they could build them up.

But that was when Lok Jorunn came into play, offering these pilots a home and wealth as long as they fought for him and protected what he stood for. He stood for freedom, liberty, and justice. The years went by with their loyalty eventually swaying over to the Alliance cause before pledging their service.

--Training & Skills--

Every single Crimson Aces is an expert pilot and technician for his/her craft. Throughout their lifetimes, each pilot has accumulated several hundred hours of flying and each has gained enough "kills" to be considered an ace pilot. They're technically proficient in operating their craft in flight and when performing maintenance for their ships. Each fighter, interceptor, or strike fighter is uniquely different - boasting a wide range of paintjobs, modifications, and bruises. However, they all bear the emblem of their Wing.

As individuals on the ground, each Crimson Ace is capable of holding themselves in a scuffle. They've been trained in hand-to-hand combat, marksmanship, and have taken extensive courses in survival techniques, including escape and evasion. They're no experienced infantryman but they know how to fight, shoot, and are disciplined enough to carry out their assignments without complaint.

The Crimson Aces are also trained to be able to scramble their fighters in a moment's notice, playing to their reputation in being wildly tenacious if they're the defending force.

--Equipment--

The Aces, sticking to their traditions, are quite fond of the more older designs in fighter craft. It's been centuries since the original Rebellion fought against the Empire but they've acquired exact models of those same craft (either from planetary governments or theft) and have modified and improved them to fit modern standards in terms of firepower, speed, maneuverability, and durability. They know the ins and outs to what they utilize.

Each fighter or crew is assigned a single R8 astromech droid to assist with in-flight repairs, coordinating with targeting parameters, and otherwise general assistance in conducting operations. They're also equipped with standard issue survival gear such as the Sentinel-series Utility Belt and the Survival-series Backpack. All are also given and trained in the use of heavy blaster pistols.

Development Threads:

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

So the only question I have is just about the equipment, everything else is fine. I know Incom wasn't crazy about selling ships to the Rebels so can you say how you came across the ships, did you buy them? receive them as a gift? back stock raid?

Other than that, like I said, I see nothing that needs addressed past that

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

It's part of the canon Crimson Ace's tradition to acquire older ships, be it through legal or illegal means. I tried keeping that part as broad as I could because each ship is uniquely different from the next although they all operate to the same efficiency standards. Canonically, the Rebel Alliance also utilized underground construction yards to produce copies of these ships so that could be a plausible reason.

It's a minuscule detail I tried my best not to really have to elaborate on, but I can add it if you really need me to.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"It's been centuries since the original Rebellion fought against the Empire but they've acquired exact models of those same craft (either from planetary governments or theft)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom