Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Covenant

Bradok

The best Force using smuggler in the Galaxy.
What is your policy on Gray Force-Users? Mangus himself is considered Gray, but more Light affiliated than Dark. Really the only thing that makes him Gray would be the fact that he was taught to let his feelings guide him and use emotion rather than to shut it off like Jedi.

[member="Aela Talith"]

Bradok

Cool, I have a high interest for this and it seems more or less like a fairly original premise. I know there is always that one cliché character that tries to do something like this, but this is the first time I've actually seen a group forming around the idea. I'm currently committed to starting this character off on a Smuggler's path, but I would love to get him involved with you as well to further his properties with the Force.

Is there any way he could still be affiliated with this group whilst operating as a smuggler? If so I would love to discuss details with you.

[member="Aela Talith"]

[member="Mangus Abraxius"]

Absolutely.

Right now were just a small collection of people all coming from different backgrounds. A bunch of us are the kids 'famous' force users/corporation owners, some are company owners themselves, others are Jedi, basically we come from all walks of life.

Smugglers will also definitely be helpful in the coming month as we grow :)

[member="Aela Talith"]

I love this idea as a whole and while i can't commit to joining I would be more than willing to ensure that cargo gets to where you need it to get to, no matter what it is or where it's going

Matreya

Triam Akovin said:
I'm down.

I need a good shaping up.
What you need is to bring back Darth Calories! Miss that fat man! Have him force severed so he has to start all over again!

On the note of the Covenant....*writes name in to kill list*

Bradok

[member="Aela Talith"]

Great! I'm pretty IC heavy so if I join and all that I want to thread about it first instead of just randomly saying YOLO and joining a faction lol. I'm still working out the smuggling stuff for the start of my character's story so until that is finished I will be stalking around and keeping an eye on this faction.

Mangus Abraxius said:
[member="Aela Talith"]

Great! I'm pretty IC heavy so if I join and all that I want to thread about it first instead of just randomly saying YOLO and joining a faction lol. I'm still working out the smuggling stuff for the start of my character's story so until that is finished I will be stalking around and keeping an eye on this faction.
You can probably join our open skirmish, and potentially meet people from the covenant there. :)

Bradok

[member="Micah Talith"]

I would but I cannot think of a viable reason to. Mangus does hate slavery and all, but ICly he knows nothing of The Covenant nor the operation they are undergoing. Top that off with the fact I have yet to acquire my ship and I think I would be hard pressed to find a sensible IC reason to just jump in without it being just a random coincidence type thing/

Bradok

[member="Aela Talith"]

I think I'll go ahead and join this as suggested if for no other reason than to form a repertoire with The Covenant, and to pass the time with waiting for my other posts to unfold. They way this site has actually no IC dating system in place for a post by post basis is kinda new for me, but I guess it does allow people to RP in multiple threads at once and that's cool.

I'll be jumping in here shortly, I look forward to seeing you all in action.

Points to note about the Covenant:

1. All the cool kids are in it.
  2. We'll be fighting the #1Sith, so if you're a lightsider who likes stygium, sign right up (lel).
  3. We'll make all your dreams come true.
Enough said, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom