Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy Of Independent Systems Confronting Its Past

Would anybody be interested in a story arc about the CIS confronting its past? I am considering making a character who is a Clone Wars era CIS general who was frozen in carbonite just after the war ended, but is unthawed in the modern day. He then rejoins the CIS, but finds that it has changed massively since he was frozen. How does he react to it? Does the modern CIS let him reclaim his rank as general, or do they put him on trial for war crimes? Feel free to post ideas if you’re interested, and let me know if something like this has already been done.

Hey there!

I am one of the admins for CIS. It is an interesting idea but understand the CIS of today and of the clone wars are radically different. In general IC we typically don’t care about what somebody has done in the past, but what they do going forward.

At the end of the day it’s whatever is fun for you as a writer. If it sounds like something thats fun and you wish to pursue it we would be more than happy to work with you on it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom