Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conclave of Yutan

Link to thread

Going to throw this up in discussion in case others wish to join us.

The Jedi Order is establishing itself once more on Yutan, the former Jedi Temple of the Galactic Republic now under the Commenor Systems Alliance. The purpose of this thread is to garner interest in a new Order more focused on following in the traditional teachings of the Jedi Code while too offering a place of neutral ground for all other Jedi regardless of faction to come and interact, learn and communicate together. While the heart of this Order will be in following a traditional path that may differ from others, we will not be excluding other factions as we wish to emphasize the fact that regardless of background, Jedi are Jedi; Just as people are people, with their own views and differences.

Feel free to come and Rp with us, if it's not for you then no worries, no expectations here other than sharing in some good ol' lightsided Roleplay :)

[member="Calder Icehammer"] | [member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Gabriella Rhayne"] | [member="Karren Trask"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Soryn Solimar"]

The more the merrier, our last thread was entertaining!

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Flattery will get you everywhere ;)

[member="Daxton Bane"]

Strictly Jedi. If you're looking for something nuetral, Commenor has an Order within that faction based nearby the capital city.

The Order of Commenor

Otherwise, I want this to be strictly light-sided with no opportunity for compromise there. I've seen Jedi Factions try this and while I've nothing against it personally, it's not going to work for the direction I want this one to go in. Better to keep it simple and ensure we have only Jedi with us.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

While steering clear of the politics, I will have a vested interest in monitoring those within the CSA regarding practice of the Force :p

Join us Darlyn...-And together we will...-Take part in some good ol' fashioned Jedi RP.

I will conscript thee yet !

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

The Order of Commenor isn't something I'm going to be actively taking part in, it was something I wanted to create for the world of Commenor in order to cater for those of our allies who aren't exclusively Jedi.

The Jedi Order however is something completely different, purely a lightside faction and though under the CSA's territory, it's a separate body.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Oh pfft, come on veiererererre. You've known me how long, and when have I not been joking around?

It's all in good fun from me. You can be a Jedi and I do what I do best, make puns and poke the peaceful giant every so often.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

o_O I was just stating factually dude, you're all good lmao.

Lock something in for us! We'll take up another thread soon seeing as our fleeting thread fell apart on us :p

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Daxton Bane"]

Yes...I await the letter :p

I just hope that the Jedi Order doesn't keep [member="Veiere Arenais"] away from home too much. He's a married man :p

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Would you be against a certain Slave appearing? He has an artifact that'll allow him to go unnoticed by the Jedi and I'm looking for some more threads, but I certainly won't impose if you'd rather I didn't sneak about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom