Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Conclave of the Warlords [Maw}

LG6e2UG.pngwidth=664&height=496

IMG_0813.png

Even with the defeat of the Maw from all corners of the galaxy, and the ongoing failure that was Operation Shadowhand. In order to encourage fresh blood within the Maw to rise up Kyrel for the first time would hose the gathering of all Mawite Warlords and have them for discussions regarding what territory was held, and who would take control of new lands. If anyone was bold enough he would support claims by anyone made to take what they wished. For in the times when the servants of the Bogan were becoming increasingly desperate against the foes that made up the followers of the Ashla. Even still nothing would stop the Maw from regaining the glory that they were starting to lose in the campaigns and struggles that made up the Second Great Hyperspace War.

The Wrath of the Maw would stand within a large gathering room within the Dark Citadel on Exegol. All around him he was surrounded by Sith Cultists of the New Sith Order as they had started to chant such evil wickedness that was the Sith Tongue. Kyrel so desperately wished to silence them entirely, and yet still remained standing watching as he saw Mawites from the Scar Hounds, Bloodsworn, and the Crimson Hands started to arrive and fill the large stone chamber that had made up an auditorium for Kyrel to make sure that the point would come across.

The looming shadow would stand over them on a large stand. He was surrounded by the Heathen Priests, and the guards they had summoned called the Martyrs for this passing of territory to go smoothly one had hoped that the combined might of the Priests if not the Dark Voice herself would be able to sort out any serious disagreements that would be made with the announcements. He waited for what seemed like only an hour before he finally cleared up the harshness in his own throat. "Greetings my fellow Mawites. Greetings to the fellow tribesmen and they're leaders, and of course our Sith Friends. I've come to bring you all in hopes of reminding us all what our purpose should lie."

He said as he slowly pulled out a holoprojector, and soon as it dropped to the stone on the ground. He watched as it made a slight sound before the blue screen would show a map of Maw space. Kyrel would give a wide smirk as he looked to the crowd, and started to point to the map." You see while we have focused for so long on our enemies out there. I have come to notice how vulnerable this truly leaves us and how this will lead to destruction. To anyone that has claim upon they're lands step forth. For those that don't may also come forth." He said taking a pause if only for a moment. "It is time for a reminder that War is everywhere from within and without. In order to be strong one must still hold claim to their lands, and if not they must show they are worthy. I ask any of you that desire to be a Warlord in the name of the Avatars to prove your worth today." He said only for the chanting in the Sith tongue to only grow even louder with the call of Warlords both present and those that wish to stake a claim. The lightning would crackle through the skies above the ruined structure. Looking at the various faces below who stared back at him, he only wondered who would be the first to make such a claim.

OOC:
This thread is about the gathering of Mawite Leaders of various territories in the map above the post. This thread is the start of many to promote intrigue and competition within the Maw's own ranks. It is composed of two objectives below.

The Conclave of Warlords: Despite suffering setback after setback in the Core Campaigns. This has led to a start in Reforming the Maw's ranks of warlords and instead of the united front of old. For the first time Maw Warlords can rise from nothing to stake a claim on new territory, or an existing Warlord's claim on worlds in order to promote the creation of a new and exciting chapter within the Maw.

For Glory and Blood: For those not interested in staking claims or the politics of the Brotherhood. Outside of the Sith Citadel is a huge fighting pit where Mawites of various tribes could prove their strength in gladiatorial matches within the Ancient Sith Arena. Face off against ancient beasts or even each other for sport and for blood.

The sound of a massive bolt of lightning cracked through the room as an immediate sense of unease fell through the citadel. Certainly the abomination that was Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren already generated such a sensation, but even his unnatural nature was within the realms of possibility of the universe.

This was not.

A flotilla of ships, aged and worn, entered orbit as several shuttles were disgorged from the leading ship. Before the shuttles had even landed, a malignant presence utterly repulsive to reality began to coalesce within the room, its nature a reflection of the infernal forces that comprised it and made it defiant enough to possess tangible influence on a universe that did not accept it as one of its own.

“Claims?” A voice resonated in response. “Our continued internal conflicts are not to be stimulated except by those that would collapse that which we hold dear. The enemy without is more important than the enemy within, as the latter will be devoured and consumed should they seek to harm the united front of the Maw. But there are two claims I wish to press upon rather potently.” The position Onrai was in was somewhat unusual, and she did not desire to cause any unnecessary conflict with her peers in the Maw through internal clashes and senseless wastes of material.

“When the Eternal Empire falls, as it inevitably shall in the face of time and the interference of powers it does not yet understand, I claim that which they now possess. Their worlds, their population, their infrastructure, that which surrenders to us and accepts the superiority of the Maw. All this and more is to be mine to build and yet rebuild as expectations go.” Making claims on that which was yet to be acquired was the easiest sort of claim to make, and the least likely to generate resistance - several things encouraged her to pursue this as well, as the Eternals yet possessed certain pathways to the charnel laboratories of Otherspace she desired to control - she would not be foolish enough to try and challenge the sensibilities of Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , for example, whose sensibilities she appreciated and who she had dealt with previously. The second claim, however, was more likely to garner a response.

“My second claim is not for a void, a world, or a sector of space - no, it is more precious than such a mere bauble. My claim is to the life of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , the fallen Empress of the Eternal Empire. She possesses a power that I have long claimed - the power of the daughter of the Soulworm, the power of the Night Spirit. The power of Tharagorrogaraht. The domain of the Old Ones is mine, as is their power, and she is that which I have not either struck down or taken within my influence. Thus her life belongs to me.” Of course she did not mention part of that power in the form of Typhojem’s heart had been given to another - though since it had been given freely by her instead of being given by chance to the one who now wielded it, she still considered it to be at least something she had the capacity to influence.

“I leave those who would counter my claims to speak in return - and act, should they so desire.”

MOSHED-2021-4-12-14-26-12.jpg

Objective: Talk
Equipment: Weapons
Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Onrai Onrai | Open
Cuyy6In.png

Zachariel stood shrouded in darkness, remaining hidden and simply watching the others. The warlord of the Bloodsworn felt no need to show himself here, knew that his planets were well protected and had no need to lay claim to them. Any foolish enough to try and take them would soon be added to the spikes that ringed their fortresses, and not all of them would be dead. Claiming other worlds would also come at the edge of a blade, one way or another.

Confident that his holdings were secure, Zachariel simply remained on the platform near Kyrel. To any who looked up, he was but a pair of glowing lenses floating in the darkness in the vaguest shape of Zachariel. A wraith that emanated violence and bloodshed, one silent as his peer spoke to the gathered masses. Below them, the warriors of the tribes and others waited, eyeing one another and their leaders. The Bloodsworn in particular eyed the gathered, standing by their allies within the Scar-Hounds, eager to see who might be foolish enough to claim land from them.

A claim came quite quickly, preceded by an unnatural feeling. Eyes narrowing beneath his helm, Zachariel stopped his observation of others to turn his gaze to Onrai. She spoke of not wishing to divide the Maw and then shortly thereafter made her claim. It took the warlord a moment to fully process her words, double checking that he had heard her properly. She lay claim to the entirety of the Eternal Empire's territory as well as their Empress, his lover.

Realizing she was being serious, Zachariel's head tilted back and he laughed. Oh how he laughed, long and loud, prompting eyes to shift to him as his laughter echoed in the room. Emerging from the shadows, Zachariel's laughter faded as he moved to lean on the railing near Kyrel, looking down towards Onrai.
"You lay claim to the entirety of the Eternal Empire's territory?" Laughing further, the warlord shook his head. "No. Claim a system if you wish, several if you so please. But all of their worlds and populations? The thought amuses me. You can claim that which your forces take and hold, lay claim to those places, but the entirety of their worlds and populations shall be split by those who conquer them."

Shaking his head again, Zachariel chuckled once more. That many worlds and systems would tip the balance of power far too much, not to mention no singular force within the Brotherhood could control that many worlds alone. Especially considering the distances to the coreworlds of the Maw. No, the worlds of the EE would be split between those who conquered them. Glancing around the make sure he still had their attention, Zachariel spoke once more.
"I for one lay claim to the worlds of Kalidan and Terraris. Along with them, I claim the worlds and systems just West of my own worlds, Oriam Mei and those systems. My forces are already scouting them out, preparing to fortify them in the name of the Bloodsworn."

Turning his gaze back to Onrai, Zachariel chuckled once more.
"As for your claim to Ingrid, good luck. The list of those who lay claim to her or wish to hold her is lengthy, you'll have to contend with them all." Leaning forward further, the warlord smirked at her. "And at their head is me."

Straightening, he crossed his arms over his chest, knowing such an open challenge wouldn't go unanswered. At the same time, Zachariel kept an ear on Kyrel, knowing his ally had Ingrid in his possession currently. That wasn't common knowledge, in fact Zachariel doubted more than a dozen people truly knew he held her. The Wrath hadn't been open with it and Zachariel himself only knew due to his close connection to Ingrid. Quietly, Zachariel wondered if the man would reveal that to the others, and if he knew what stake Zachariel had in Ingrid. Either way, Zachariel would have his lover returned, one way or another.

KjnmtTy.png

Vesta

V

For all the worlds the galaxy over there was only one planet which Mori had decided to make her own - it was one without much life, if any at all at this point, that was barren and undesirable. Fundamentally she was different from the rest of those here, the warlords and the would-be despots, taking an uninhabited mess for a home in order to starve herself in silent solitude rather than consume everything in her sight out of necessity. Like a terentatek or a leviathan of old she needed nourishment far beyond the limitations of frail human hunger, feeding on the force itself, and the sands of Avidich provided her with a planet-sized prison to unleash her hunger on without killing anyone else.

Without losing control in times like these.

"You will not talk as if you have any authority or power here." She said, directing her words to the person that had donated to her a heart. " Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood raises a fair point - claim what you can take and hold. All the ships in the galaxy won't afford a single person the domain of the Eternal Empire once it falls, neither will whatever influence it is you think you have over us." She added, stepping out from the shadows cast by the throngs of heathen priests and cultists that chanted out their irritatingly grating score. "I hold the planet Avidich, it's all I want, all that I will ever want for myself."

She paused, casting a glance between Onrai Onrai and the leader of the Bloodsworn with an expression that slowly trended towards amusement.

"I'll admit that I stayed uninvolved with the affairs that took place over Panatha so I am.. unfamiliar.. with what happened to the woman you two seem so invested in. You'll have to forgive me - I don't see her here - so I feel quite safe to say that neither of you have her to make a claim to her, as disgusting as saying those words out loud might be. Surely the two of you would be just as amenable to settling your differences over her as I would be with anyone with the gall to claim Avidich out from under me?"

Her eyes narrowed, her warm amusement suddenly a chilling glare as her smirk receded to a thinly pressed line.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Mystra Midnight

Darksight Delicious Delights
The Revelation Of The Dark
david-masson-clio2.jpg

Mystra The Revelator

An familiar yet strangely different presence walked into the arena as a petitioner Onrai Onrai laid their claims to land the Maw did not yet Posses. They also laid claim to someone whom the strangely familiar presence knew of but cared little about. In truth none of this mattered much to them, the possession of land and claiming of Empires was fleeting at best as all great powers eventually ended. As it was in the beginning it would be in the end all things would return the cold darkness of the void. The strangely familiar figure dressed in all black robes with the hood up covering their face from prying eyes just watched as the two sides fought with words over those two claims.

She watched as the blood lord Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood and the Lady of Decay Darth Mori made their comments towards the claimant. To the figure that stood now in the center of the arena where blood was to be shed over land it seemed very primitive this battling for what you wanted. Also very backwards it would create animosity among your ranks rivalries that would surely break apart something you wanted to keep united a front for ones beliefs and ideals. Then again, the figure could see the factures forming with or with out this little event happening.

A female voice finally drawled out from beneath the hooded robes. "Instead of fighting over the woman cut her in half or into pieces giving her to everyone that lays claim." The woman's voice was strong and booming as she spoke but you couldn't help but get the sense you may have heard it before with that tingling hint it was on verge of full blown madness. As she said that her platinum eyes began glow a fiery glow of a burning white hot sun. Then she pulled back the cloak from her head revealing a painted face of pure white with black smeared around the mouth and nose. Her hair was silver and tied up in a high ponytail. Her true stature could be well defined now, and the woman didn't even stand five feet tall.

"I am here as a messenger." She continued hoping now she had got these leaders of the Maw and everyone else attention. She looked around for a second to make sure a few eyes at least were on her, she did not a few who seemed confused. This person seemed familiar even looked a little familiar but very different in a lot aways from the person they thought she might be Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall . "Rhand is off limits and is to remain neutral. If you attempt to lay claim to it you will suffer the wrath of The Goddess of Destruction that is forever part of it's world soul. If you think the Witch'ari is truly dead at the hands of a lowly Padawan, then you have not been paying attention and have already lost the game. In time her judgement will be handed out and her darkness will haunt this Galaxy again. Rhand is Tegan Starfall and Tegan Starfall is Rhand now and forever." Those burning hot white eyes stared at those in power in the Maw each in turn. Mystra was not one of them only a messenger for her maker, her God one might say even if she despised her deep down, she was forever grateful for existence.

As much as Galactic Alliance and New Jedi Order wanted Tegan to be truly dead, she was not. Maybe even some with the Maw hoped the Beast of Nightmares was gone for good, but she was not. She was bidding her time letting the young Padawan Jand Talo Jand Talo have his victory but there would come a time when all would know truly how powerful the Dathomiri former sith lord turned Rhandite truly was. That her boosts of being a God were closer to the truth then anyone thought.

"Again, I am but a messenger. A Revelator for the will of the Dark. A creation of the Goddess of Destruction. I hope this warning is heeded, if not may the Avatars have mercy on your souls for The Goddess will not."

Last edited:

The Unchained

Loadout:
Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Onrai Onrai , Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood , Darth Mori, Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight

newmandoban.png

O Death

The Demon cared little for the petty squabbles of the warlords, and he cared even less for talks of future territory gains. He had carved his own little corner of power within Mawite Space since he had first stepped into their circles, and in those aspects, he had found himself fully satisfied. New Mandalore was his, as well as the surrounding space. His faithful had rallied to the banner of their true Mand'alor, and so long as they remained, he felt little need to argue with others for their petty claims. Nevertheless, he would take his time to remind these warlords of his position within the Maw's ranks. Many may lay claim, but few had what it would take to contest the Unchained when it came to his people.

He stepped forth, his masked visage as cold and lifeless as ever. An audible scoff escaped him as he made his presence known, as he had largely felt this all to be pointless. Yet, he strode forth in a calm, yet rage-filled confidence.

"I claim no worlds that my people have not already taken as their own."

A couple more steps forth, and the Unchained carefully eyed those around him, seeking any potential dagger that might lash out from the shadows.

"Should anyone question this, I invite them to bring it to me... personally."

His hand moved toward Mandalore's Lament, resting upon its hilt in a restless fashion. One might almost think that he was looking for a challenge, and in the end, perhaps he was. These petty warlords of the Maw needed to be reminded of their betters, after all. Few understood honor as a Mandalorian would, and even fewer would be able to live up to it.

"The only world that we may claim in addition to what we already control is Nothmir, if for no other reason, than for the fact that some of my brethren have called it home."

The current rulers of that planet might not like to hear the proposal, but Khamul cared little for the opinions of sheep. Should they have their reservations, they could take it up with the edge of his blade.

newmandoban.png

Last edited:
Kyrel would stand patiently on the stage as he made his decree known. The time for a broken Brotherhood was over, for he felt that if the Warlords themselves are so easily able to hold their positions they should be allowed to stake claims on any world that they might seem interested by. Next to the calamities and setbacks brought on by the Second Great Hyperspace War. In a way this was the best chance to keep the Maw together by trying to impart some measure of sport into the mix. This was to keep the Warlords on their toes for they didn’t have the Alliance to worry about but also each other.

First he would hear Onrai speak, and tried everything he could not to burst out laughing. “Forgive me Onrai is it? I don’t recall you had a right to such claim. The Eternal Empire’s territory belongs to the Maw and will be divided up in due time. I will make a similar announcement when we take those worlds… As for the Eternal Empress… You will not take her… No, not for someone like you. Disobey such a command and try to take her for yourself and you will answer to me.” He said to the Sith, before hearing the Dark Voice herself speak. The Dark Lord didn’t desire any world while Zacharial likewise had rejected Onrai’s offer which had seemed to be outrageous compared to every other figure in the Maw. The leader of the Bloodsworn had requested the worlds of Kalidan and Terraris, he also requested systems to the west to be added to the Bloodsworn.

Next would approach a messenger that would speak only of Rhand. That planet was to be left alone. To which Kyrel nodded. “You have my word that Rhand will remain left alone.” Truly Kyrel had no desire for such a cursed place either way. Kyrel would honor any and all requests. Another Warlord was the Mawdalorian himself Khamul. He spoke of only adding Nothmir to his faction. Of which Kyrel responded with a respectful nod, for it seemed like a simple world that didn’t seem to catch anyones interests.

“My quite a few requests we have here… Is there no one that wish to dispute these claims, any would be challengers that seek issue here… Now is the time to come forth and declare such challenges to the claims, or I shall hold silence that make these claims forfeit.” He said his voice boomed through the citadel as he scanned the faces of the crowds, and the Warlords waiting to see what could come next, or if anyone would agree.

Onrai Onrai
Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood
Darth Mori
Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight
Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

C O N C L A V E_O F_W A R L O R D S

FINAL DAWN
EXEGOL, UNKNOWN REGIONS

Sularen listened carefully as the many Warlords gathered made their claims and as others moved quickly to oppose them. This little "Conclave" was of little interest to the High Regent, and he was only here out of necessity to reaffirm the claims as per the arrangement he had made with Solipsis upon joining the Brotherhood of the Maw. Already Kyrel Ren and Zachariel Steelblood were asserting themselves once more in their common opposition against the claims of Onrai, once more proving that both Warlords would be a threat to the High Regent and the Final Dawn in the near-future, with Mori doing nothing to at least suppress their growing clout.

After the Warlords finished speaking, Sularen stepped forth moving into the spotlight at last to present his own set of claims. "Before we move forward to that stage, i would first like to present my set of claims" Sularen said. "First i'd like to reassert my claim over the entirety of the Core Worlds and the Deep Core, the very territories promised to me by Solipsis himself in person when i first met with him. Every world, every sentient and all infrastructure within those areas are mine by right as per my original deal with Solipsis." Sularen then paused for a few seconds before resuming.

"In addition to this, i'd like to lay claim to the territorial holdings of a variety of smaller factions such as the Remnants of the Zweihander Union within the Eternal Empire, the exiled House Haskler within the Empire and the Imperial Federation of Systems, factions who have constantly undermined the Final Dawn and by extension the Maw. This is once more in accordance with my deal with Solipsis who promised me the retribution i am rightfully entitled to against every single group of interest that have wronged me, in the past, present and the future. I would also like to reaffirm my claim on Najra-Va which is mistakenly labeled as under the control of the Bloodsworn despite the fact that the Final Dawn still maintains a considerable military presence there with vast amounts of military bases, research facilities and other infrastructure, not to mention a large sector fleet which guards the planet" Sularen added.

The High Regent took another break to catch his breath and spoke once more, listing his last set of claims. "Finally, i'd like to lay claim on the following planets : Seeratter and Lequabis due to their strategic importance, the world of 244 Core within the Eternal Empire as it once held mining facilities owned one of my proxy corporations before they were evicted by the Eternal Imperials and the worlds of Schesa, Sharb and Volik, all of which are home to the ruins of vast military and industrial facilities once operated by the Zweihander Union, which may hold a few things of value to the Final Dawn as we've already begun excavating a few sites on Schesa and Sharb already."

"That will be all, for now." Sularen said before stepping back. He expected severe opposition especially from Kyrel Ren and Zachariel Steelblood due to these grandiose nature of his claims, however he did not require their approval as the High Regent was already poised to take what he wanted anyways. If anything this conclave would only serve to further help him identify who would end up being a threat to his plans and who might be an ally. After all Sularen had the Military Strength to smoother anyone who would dare to challenge him especially after his recent acquisitions at the Hapolafey System.

As such, the High Regent patiently waited for someone to oppose his claims, bracing himself for any shitty rhetoric and ready to put them down like the mad dogs they were. He would have what was rightfully his, one way or another, and would remind these "Warlords" who truly held power within the Maw, at least under the New Sith Order.

"I can claim whatever I wish outside the Maw's current space." Onrai's initial comment in response to Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood was made. "As can anyone else in this room. Presently no one possesses the Eternal Empire's territory, and no one will until it is conquered. By whom is another question. I am under no illusions that any of us here respect each other's claims, nor can any of them not within the Mawite domain be presently enacted. Conflict over such is a senseless waste." The respite from Darth Mori was a modest disappointment to her but expected.

Onrai paused as Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight came in and spoke. Tegan was dead? Such was not particularly surprising, nor the allusion to her continued presence. Darksiders were not exactly known for going away after their initial destruction, after all - and Tegan from her limited interactions was not the sort to roll over and accept an eternity in the swirling abyss of Chaos. The Mandalorian, Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze , whose sole claim followed her was... respectable. Wanting a world that had been considered a home was something she could appreciate such a request for.

"Command?" Onrai was fortunately able to restrain herself from laughing in response to the threat from Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren . "This is the Maw. There are no commands. There is only conflict, as the ruins of the Architects have done for millennia before the eldest in this room was but a single cell. Though your subtle admittance as to who now possesses her is appreciated." She would need to make note of that. Finally, Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen 's own claims were made - Onrai raised what would have been an eyebrow at his significant suggestions for acquisitions that included a portion of what she had herself claimed but took note of the statement Solipsis had promised him territory. He was the only one who she chose to respond to in a more passive and telepathic manner.

Just remember, Solipsis is not here to assist you in enforcing those claims. Whatever validation he gave them ended when he died, and others are not going to be as respectful of them as he.

MOSHED-2021-4-12-14-26-12.jpg

Objective: Fight
Equipment: Weapons |
Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Onrai Onrai | Darth Mori | Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Opem
Cuyy6In.png

Having emerged from the shadows to speak his piece, the warlord of the Bloodsworn was left to observe those present. Technically, the people in this room were his peers, with the exception of Mori who was his leader. However, his elevated position also left it clear he was still a step above, and had an unspoken but close alliance with Kyrel. By and large as well, Zachariel felt confident that very few here would ever pose a threat to him, especially on a personal level. Yet there was caution to that confidence, for he knew there was more at play in the background. Anyone with a brain would be able to see that political plays were taking place, that the divisions of the Maw were slowly growing and secret alliances were being made. A war for the future of the Maw was on the horizon, and Zachariel would do all he could to ensure he emerged on the winning side, one way or another.

Part of that was to curb the power others sought, which left this meeting as a good starting point. Especially when what they sought was far more than what any others held. And yet, Onrai still thought to claim it, prompting another laugh from Zachariel as he leaned forward on the railing.
"No. you can claim what you can hold. Ridiculous claims are laudable only for their audacity."

As Mori and Kyrel spoke, reaffirming exactly what Zachariel had said, the warlords smirk deepened. He can't fault anyone for wanting to hold that much land, but actually claiming it is another matter.
"You understand nothing then. We are here for that very reason, to avoid conflict and lay our claims now, so that no one else takes them."

Sneering down at Onrai, Zachariel still nods to Mori's words. He couldn't care less about battling Onrai for Ingrid, his lover was his and would soon be with him once more. But if he had to battle the woman for her, then so be it. As Kyrel spoke, reaffirming what Zachariel and Mori said, the warlord observed Onrai to see her reaction. The woman was a fool for seeking to claim so much so soon and he wondered what that would cost her. However, as he spoke about Ingrid, the warlord resisted the urge to glance over at him. Few knew he had her, so to speak so openly was concerning. At the same time, it could just as easily be assumed he would try to claim Ingrid when the time came.

Time would tell just what would happen, but Zachariel still sent a telepathic message to his peer.
"Should she try anything, I'm sure we'll ensure she won't succeed."

Gaze shifting to Mystra as she spoke, the warlord chuckled along with her joke, though his eyes hardened beneath his helmet. Should anyone try that, it would end poorly for them. Still, that remained hidden to all, even as she continued and claimed Rhand. Doing so hardly surprised Zachariel, he had felt the planet change since Tegan's death. He didn't believe Tegan was a 'goddess of destruction,' but would respect her new body as she so pleased. Nodding to that, the warlord added his assent to Kyrel that Tegan could keep Rhand all she wanted.

Nodding to Khamul's claim, the warlord saw worth in what the Mandalorian wanted. There was worth in one who knew what he wanted, something Zachariel approved of. However, were he able to read the man's thoughts, then that high praise would quickly sour. For now though, the warlord nodded to the man. Let him take the world, it was far from his own territory and if it was home to the Mawdalorians, then it was theirs to hold and none others.

And then, Onrai claimed there was no command in the Maw. This prompted further laughter, though he knew the woman had held her own back. Zachariel cared little for that, instead leaning further forward. Kyrel had been rather open in regards to Ingrid, prompting some concern from Zachariel. To cover that gaff and draw attention away, Zachariel chuckled further before sneering at her, annoyance audible in his voice.

"No commands, only conflict? Hah, laughable. We thrive on conflict, yet we also have commands and scriptures to hold ourselves to. The Avatars command us all, we fulfill their will across the galaxy. And in their name, the Dark Voice," Zachariel nodded to Darth Mori at that. "speaks in their name. Below her, those strongest to claim command, those who have taken been given leadership. Yet, you claim there is no command, no leadership here. As if we were but a pack of rabid dogs."

Straightening with a sneer, Zachariel crossed his arms across his chest, leveling a glare at Onrai.
"So, which of those do you not believe in? Is it our leadership? From the Avatars whose will we enact across the galaxy, or the Dark Voice who speaks for the Avatars. All the way to those who have proven their worth a thousand times over yourself? Those who have actually fought, bled, and killed their way across a hundred systems. Or is it our cause? That which I doubt you've supported."

Continuing to glare at her, some shock and much attention shifted to Onrai. The Bloodsworn in particular looked at her with bloodthirsty gazes. They saw weakness there, someone who clearly stood out and wasn't one of theirs. Others too joined that gaze, but the Bloodsworn now saw her as an enemy as well. Their lord and master, Zachariel Steelblood, had marked her as opposed to them. And they wouldn't hesitate to excise the nonbeliever.

Soon after that stand off, Sularen speaks, claiming even more than Onrai had. Zachariel was ready to begin laughing once more, however the mention of Solipsis stilled his humor. If the first Dark Voice had promised that to Sularen, then it would be prudent to be careful. Naturally the information would need to be confirmed, but there may be some credence to the claim. The man may be dead, but one did not invoke the name of Solipsis easily, as almost all in the Maw still revered the man.

For the moment, Zachariel held his tongue, not interrupting the High Regent as he made yet more claims. The man invokes Solipsis once more, yet also speaks of retribution for wrongs done against him. As he finishes speaking, Zachariel laughs once more. Shaking his head, he looks over at Marlon with amusement in his posture.
"I believe we've already addressed absurd claims with Onrai." Chuckling, the warlord shook his head once more. "Retribution and control are two very different things, Sularen. As with the past and with her, you reach too far, claiming more than you can possibly hope to hold alone. How long will it be before you're pushed from your current hold in the Core, how long until they take back what was theirs? Far sooner than you think."

Chuckling at the High Regent, Zachariel simply looked at him with discernible pity, seeing the man as purely deluded. Even moreso than Onrai, as he seemed to believe he could take and actually hold those worlds. Smirking beneath his helm, the pity vanished as an amusing thought took the fore in Zachariel's mind.
"But if you truly believe you can claim all those worlds, go forth and prove it. Take the without hte aid of the tribes, alone with but your own forces. How quickly will you falter? The first world as the full might of the alliance falls upon you, or perhaps you won't even reach the ground."

Laughing once more, Zachariel didn't bother speaking on the EE's territory again. Those worlds would be divided by those who conquered them, not by those who simply claimed them. And he would ensure a suitable amount would remain in the hands of the tribes, lest the balance of power be shifted too much.

KjnmtTy.png

The Warmaster that was Kyrel Ren found himself growling towards the likes of Onrai and Sularen. Here he was enforcing out a new order in which survival of the fittest were to be placed within the Maw. The Second Great Hyperspace War only continued to spell the doom for the Maw, and Kyrel by some effort hoped to prolong it's inevitable end if not try to stop it altogether. Now he faced fronted with two simple minded idiots who had seemed to take his decree and turn it into something else entirely. Kyrel had no control over the territories outside of the Maw, and yet found himself against claims of which he couldn't fulfill nor grant not without swallowing up one or the other.

He watched quietly as Steelblood pointed all of this out to either of them. Perhaps he should have been more specific to add that the territories newly conquered or the ones with absent rulers were the ones for the taking. He said nothing overall of what continued to play out, and Kyrel was shaking his head at the both of them. To him the only ones that had made valid claims were the likes of Steelblood and Khamul. Onrai and Sularen seemed to be either out of they're minds or simply made a foolish error.

Kyrel finally spoke to all of them that stood. "If you think I can approve of the taking of Eternal Empire's territory you are fools. I will repeat stake valid claims for the newly conquered lands, anything outside of that I cannot and will not grant. If you believe you can take such territory by all means try. The tribes will not support you in such fool hardy endeavors. Now if you wish to object I am more than sure it can be settled amicably." He said the hollowed gaze of his visor was eyeing the both of them his fingers tightened on the red spear in his hand, and was prepared to meet outbursts with swift and hard measures.

Crimson Hand Stormtroopers stood behind the stage watching what was taking place. In case any of the more reckless Warlords would try anything Kyrel would not hesitate to enforce order, yet part of him wondered if all this would spell the end for the Maw in earnest.

Onrai Onrai Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Mori Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

C O N C L A V E_O F_W A R L O R D S

FINAL DAWN
EXEGOL, UNKNOWN REGIONS

As Sularen finished speaking he suddenly heard what appeared to be Onrai's voice inside his head, who seemed to be sending a telepathic message to the High Regent. Her words were passive but warned him that Solipsis was dead, and that others might not back his claims now that he was gone. Of-course Sularen knew this, he had dealt with that exact same thing with the Galactic Alliance, except that back then he did not possess the resources to fulfill the promises made to him. But now as High Regent of the Final Dawn, he possessed the largest Armada within the Maw which had no equal. Sularen had the means to take what he wanted even if other Warlords objected.

Then came Zachariel Steelblood followed by Kyrel Ren, both of whom objected to Sularen's claims. Of-course it would be them, Sularen thought. They were powerhungry and narrowminded fools, who could not see the bigger picture of things, blinded by their own hubris to the point that they thought the entirety of the Maw revolved around them, the Tribes and the Priesthood which was no longer the case. It was because of people like them that the Maw was losing to the Galactic Alliance considering Mori still seemed to trust Kyrel Ren despite the constant defeats the Maw suffered. They reminded Sularen of the Senators of the Alliance considering how they were always confrontational towards the High Regent, and constantly ignored everything he had accomplished for the benefit of the Maw in favor of their biased personal opinions of Sularen.

However instead of berating both Ren and Steelblood and reminding them of how small the Tribes and the Priesthood truly were, Sularen held his tongue, remaining silent. Even though he despised both men and what they represented, he was not in the mood to engage in useless politicking. Plus he had already made his claims, and had military assets already present within the majority of the territory he claimed which itself would be enough to discourage the Tribes from challenging his claims, especially the Bloodsworn regarding Najra-Va. The High Regent had many additional surprises in store, and was eager to reveal them to his fellow peers, a reminder that the Final Dawn was far more powerful then they could ever imagine and that they could sweep over the Tribes should a civil war break out.

If Onrai had the ability to roll her eyes, she would've done so, but as it stood the gleaming white orbs merely seemed to look at Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood with indifference. "Leadership of the Mawite tribes has changed perpetually over the hundreds of thousands of years life has existed in the Unknown Regions. You know this well enough given your history. For a being of your longevity, I am disappointed to see you have not observed the grander tapestry of the universe over but a mere territorial dispute. I have created, protected, destroyed, and desecrated the lives of innumerable individuals across the span of time and across the span of the galaxy. Perhaps you should come to Kinoss sometime and enlighten yourself as to that which you sadly know nothing about. Alone."

Onrai turned back to the rest of the congregation. "Given potential claims have no bearing, I claim the worlds of Noris and Ord Bostadus. Their empty continents and ruined landscapes will be born anew and their contributions to the Maw will no longer be nil." There was no reason for her claims to conflict with that of Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , not when they had a tenuous alliance developing.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Darth Mori Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

The Unchained

Loadout:
Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

Tags: Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Onrai Onrai , Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood , Darth Mori, Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight

newmandoban.png

O Death

There had been no contentions to the Demon's claims, and perhaps that was for the better. Despite the perceived power held by the warlords of the Maw, it was clear that none would see fit to cross the Mand'alor. To be a part of the Maw was to always be ready for a challenge of one's station, yet Khamul found himself quite comfortable in his position. The lack of challenges only made him feel more emboldened, and those that had challenged each other made him scoff once again at their squabbles.

As the leaders of the tribes took their time questioning the claims of Sularen, Khamul stepped forth once again, making a point to stand next to the Grand Overseer as he stared down the ever-hungry warlords of the Maw.

"The tribes are not the only power within the Maw, Kyrel. You would do well to remember that."

Was taking that number of worlds foolhardy? Perhaps, without the backing of the whole of the Maw. The Eternals were not a force to be underestimated, though the Unchained felt that their will could eventually be broken.

"Perhaps the tribes are afraid of encroaching on Eternal territory at this time? Well... Death's Hand has no such fears. Should the Final Dawn wish to move against Eternal Space, Death's Hand will accompany them. If you wish to be left behind, then by all means, feel free."

They might need the tribes, but Khamul would not find himself beholden to their whims. The barbarous hordes of the Maw were nothing more than sheep, and Khamul had no mind for the opinions of sheep.

"And why should we not claim that which will soon be ours? Why should we deny ourselves the reality of our imminent victory? Do you doubt our cause?"

It was, perhaps, an overstepping of bounds, but the Demon had given up on trying to reason with these savages. Now was the time to assert his dominance among the horde.

newmandoban.png

Vesta

V

"Take whatever planets and moons you want, I do not doubt you can take whatever it is you set your hearts to - but the Maw is not after a grab for land that isn't even inside of our current sphere of influence. Make your pointless posturing over hypothetical strength and prowess to the men and women that live and breathe on the worlds you're aiming for that are outside of our boundaries, we aren't discussing our plans for expansion."

She had thought that what she implied had been more than clear, however present company had made it obvious to her that she had not. The tribes, the Death's Hand, the Final Dawn - all of them were pieces of a grander puzzle, threads in an ornate embroidery to depict the end of an era of grotesque decadence, not separate parties vying for control of divvied up land like the archaic Sith lords of the old order they had hunted to near extinction nearly a decade past. Each and every one of them were quibbling as if they had forgotten what they had warred against in order to replace, as if the greater goal of a reborn galaxy had slipped not just from their fingers but their very minds.

"Cease with the petty arguing. Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren is looking to ensure that we have a clear understanding of the current control over territory that we already possess, our goal as a Brotherhood is not seizing land and territory like kings and queens of some glorified fiefdom - we are together for the war for, death of, and rebirth of a corrupted cluster of stars that make up this force-forsaken galaxy. Solipsis might be dead, I might be far less charismatic, but our goals have not changed."

She stepped back, seemingly losing interest in the conversation just as quickly as her temper had flared.

"Make of this galaxy, while it survives, what you will - but do not mistake our lack of interest in claims outside of our stretch of stars for doubt in our true intentions."

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Onrai Onrai Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Mystra Midnight Mystra Midnight

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

He heard laughter and petty squabbling upon entering. The Warlords of the Maw were called, they answered and presented with an opportunity to present their own visions - their 'claims'. Claims of dirt, meat and emptiness. It was not a surprise that the Maw was losing their campaign in the Core. In their recent approach to the petty worms of the Hutts, there was at least the notion of compromise and not only using the sword head-on to take what they want.

With colossal steps echoing a fateful clank through the sanctum the Bogan-infused-Bryna'dûl made his way onto the platform reserved for the leaders of the Brotherhood.

"I am late. I hear how we masterfully manage to reinforce our greatest weakness and flaw. Hearing the absurdity of an absence of authority is unnatural, we are here because we believe in this authority given by violence, by strength."

His armoured hull observed the present through dark, formless lenses.

"While we are busy reaffirming hostilities between each other by claiming petty dirt and meagre flesh we do not even own, the Alliance and Empires applaud happily.

"Maybe it is time to step up the claims made and actually aim for something which is in the greed and ambitions of every single one of us."

The iron crowned figure turns to stare at the Dark Voice directly, offering Darth Mori a nod of subtle respect and agreement.

"The Maw is not strong enough in this petty state to smash it's head again and again against the wall of Core, doesn't matter if our mighty High Regent wants it and if it was promised to him by the Avatars itself. Nor is the Eternal Empire on the ground yet and ready for our seeds.

"Maybe instead of challenging each other here for this or that world, we could align our goals and ambitions and actually take a meaningful step forward. Formulating a strategy and strong leadership to dawn a new phase in our divine path of enlightenment. Nobody will hold on their own, not against the other tribes, not against the retaliation of the pathetic realms of order. We are evolution, we are a force of nature.

"Towards our inevitable triumph over stagnation and decadence."

To finalize his opening move, his arrival, he lowered his huge warmace onto the ground, it's head cracking a ground plate as it touched down, followed by the Warmasters hands folding onto it's shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom