Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Commonwealth [Faction Advertisement]

Stellaris is pretty cool. They're getting there with adding in features. Maybe it'll be a good game eventually rather than merely an average one.

We should probably set up a thread in the gaming forum, we've hijacked this thread enough.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I second the "Lithuanian-Poland" comment.

But, super cool concept. Wish you all the luck in the world. If you aren't too against Sith, if I ever get a political nuck for myself somewhere would love to talk trade, political negotiations and intrigue with you ;).

[member="Horus"]
Also, I hope that name is a 40K reference. Two, Total War for the win, been playing it since Shogun 1.

[member="Grimoire"]
The Commonwealth doesn't have a particularly strong understanding of Sith, or Jedi, and are equally wary of both. So long as you don't commit obvious acts of unnecessary violence then I'm sure diplomacy could be pursued.

It is half a reference. I enjoy the 40k series, alas you won't be seeing heresy from this Horus. The other half of the reference is mythology, as I have named a number of my characters from various ancient religions, Nephthys, Darth Vidar, so forth.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Horus"]

Grimoire is a bit of a military centred - nation state building kinda Sith. She is only an acolyte for now, but I harbour dreams of creating a Sith Dukedom fashioned on the Dukedoms of Central Europe in the 15th C. So if you excuse her style of direct control and her brutal style of leadership. I think we can have an interesting "fragile diplomacy" kinda political intrigue. :)

[member="Grimoire"]
Of course. The Commonwealth may be all flowers and sunshine, but deep in the bowels of military command is a lot of shady morally-questionable operations underfoot. Anything to secure the security of the Commonwealth. A mutually agreeable treaty would be well in order I would guess

Update:
We're on Week 3 and still going strong. Unfortunately we have taken a hit as some members have been forced off the site due to RL issues, but life comes before this, always. We have fleshed out the basics of our Manifest and it is looking strong but right now it is slow to roll out compared to the initial run of submissions. The faction page has received a makeover with a different layout and new banner that compliments the faction better. Ideas have been taken onboard by many members and good things are to come in the future for us. We've contacted various factions and when the Omega event is over there will be more conflict abound for us jarheads. Come next week I will begin fleshing out our Major Faction Application and I want everyone to contribute if they have an idea, suggestion or just feedback. Most RP's have been delayed and slowed due to the event but once it is over everything will be back to usual. Keep your eyes peeled, Commies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom