Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Common Building Blocks of Liberty

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Location: Trying to sneak off Alderaan and hitch a ride to Commenor
Objective: To aid Commoner's people
Interaction: [member="[/B]Abigail Meredydd"]

Well, she hadn't lied when she had told her brother Jerrid that she were heading down to the Southern valley, namely her bestie [member="Mariya Fleischer"] 's estate.

She had done so in response to her father grounding her ship the mariner IV for her stunt a week earlier on Commenor while under a sith attack. She had bolted through their blockade upon emerging from hyperspace, and then ripped through the atmosphere at a thunderous mach-10.

In short;
At the time, Marina not only evaded the pair of TIE/drone fighters, but managing to have them disappear in the explosion she had created using one of her escape-pods that she had eject in a narrow pass. No, her ship was certainly not armed, but she did however have fully fueled and 'on demand' ready escape pods.
And so, one may ask?
Well, she was able to remotely engage a pod's drive to near overload before releasing it. The overloaded pod crashing against one of the walls in the narrow pass, (with two drone TIES's on her tail, lest not forget that) had taken the bait in following her only to never come out of Juniper Canyon. And of course, that was how she also meet [member="Jairdain"] , whom had conjured up an electrical storm to disrupt a sith control ship from launching more TIE droids after Marina. She had met Jairdain when she finally was able to land and pick up Commenori survivors to evacuate them off the system.

Now 3 hours later her speeder was setting down on her bestie's front court yard, in the Southern fertile valleys of Alderaan....wine country.
But her bestie Mariya had not been seen, not any word on her whereabouts since the sith had attacked Alderaan. Marina had feared the worst. But her bestie was a mercenary, and Marina knew that she had been through a lot worse than sith skirmishes. Still, she had not been seen , nor heard of for nearly a year. marina had taken upon herself to look after her chalet and winery business.

She were met by one of the estate's servants, who welcome her with a hug. A quick greeting, followed by an exchange of dialogue about still no words from Mariya, soon got to Marina's point as to why she were here.
"I need to get to one of the winery's transports, and out past Gradine...." Marina said, not divulging any specific stystem.
She was hoping that the winery's monthly cycle exportation of its wines was still on schedule and had not left yet.
Sure enough the cargo transport was still being loaded and was ready to disembark in less than an hour.
Marina had no time to loose. She got the transport vessel's registration and got back in her speeder and off to get to the transporter before it took off.

40 minutes later she put her speeder down in Aldera's main port and rushed out looking for the transport.
She made it just as the last pallet of sovereign wines were being loaded. A quick plea and an exchange of credits got her passage to the nearest system on the transport's route that would bring her that much closer to her intended destination.

The 12 hour jump was nerve wracking, as of course the transport had only standard drives...it was soooooo slow, as as per Marina's taste.
But that arduous mundane jump finally came to rest on a system that she knew she could make contact with some people. After all, she had been kind of involved with the resistance in one aspect or another. Beside, she knew that 'Doctors'Without Borders' the organization she often volunteered her time for, had some personnel on that system. Marina was certain they could help her get to Commenor in one form or another...

"No no..my ship's fine. took on few hits but it's currently undergoing some...fuel problems." She explained to one of her contacts whom had been concerned about her needing a transport, as she had her own ship.
Naturally her rendition of 'fuel problems' didn't elaborate that her father had removed the fuel cells from the Mariner IV to keep her grounded. But here she was, light years from Alderaan and desperately trying to gain passage with anyone that had the notion of going to Commenor.

Again, the gods must have paved the way for her, for there was a transport...a medical frigate that was heading toward an undisclosed station.
"Ahh, I see. " Marina read between his words and nodded, with a good wink of her eye no less. naturally the man gave her a smile, doing his best to avoid rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I'll take it....and thanks." She said with quite a relief as she found the means to at least one of many undisclosed staging areas that were all set and geared up to help liberate Commenor.

Marina got to the medical frigate and they only had to check her profile for their system to clear her. Yes, she had been tagged in quite a few campaigns, besides being flagged as coming from House DeVoe and serving under Queen [member="Faith Organa"] . Unbeknownst to Marina herself, she was getting some reputation...even for a pacifist.

The medical frigate made the jump to the undisclosed staging site...a station orbiting what Marina could only assume was a mining moon. Her concern wasn't exactly where she was, only that it was where she could hop on a transport that was heading where she wanted to go...Commenor.

"Hold it!..hold it!..." She was shouting and waving as she ran toward what was the transport heading to Commenor.
It had already fired up it's drives and was readying for take off.j
Marina got to the side of it and was pounding it's hull, like as if anyone could hear her in a hermetically sealed ship. But one certainly happened to be looking out the port and saw tiny hands come up on the window. Naturally the ship was of a sizable weight and Marina had to jump and pound on the hull and sometimes glass when she jumped high enough. And still only her hand was able to reach the window.

It was luck once again that the pilot decided to power down and not lift the transport, but lower it's ramp.
marina didn't have to look twice as she scrambled up the ramp.
"Good gracious...I thought it was you. What in blazes are you doing here. Marina?" Yes, one of the resistance recognized her.
Him giving the pilot the signal to resume take off, he then motioned marina to sit and strap on.
As the vessel cleared the station and then took to jump out of the system, Marina and the man had time to speak and he finding out as to why she had needed to board. he shook his head as he knew she was taking too much a chance..that and without her ship. What possibly could she do?

"I don't know. But I just can't do nothing.." was the same reply as she had given her father...before he grounded her.

Well, the man had much to do and prepare for, so he instructed Marina to get on up to the main deck and find herself a good seat.
She did just that.
"Hi..." She said in a cheery tone, that kind of called the woman who was sitting next to the empty seat have no recourse but to turn to her.

"This seat taken?..."

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Abigail had snuck a quick peek at [member="Marina DeVoe"] , who had apparently made quite the amount of noise to keep the transport from leaving without her. Just before the woman actually came her way however, Abigail turned to the other side as to not draw her attention.

Not that it really helped.
Abigail turned back to the blonde as she spoke to her and asked about the empty seat next to her.

"Oh, no, I don't think so. Please feel free to have a seat", she responded with a warm smile. Just like she didn't know the rest of the men here, she didn't know this woman either. All she knew is that this woman didn't seem to be suspicious of Abigail, so that was a start.

Abigail quickly let her eyes run over the inside of the transport as the craft finally took off before she returned her gaze towards Marina. "I'm Abigail, by the way", she said as she stretched her arm a little, intending to shake Marina's hand. "Nice to meet you. You're with these people I suppose?"

Marina DeVoe

Interaction: Abigail Meredydd

"Huh?... these people?" She were taken a bit off balance. Weren't these Abigail's people? This was the transport that was heading to Commenor....wasn't it?

"Uhm..." she looked around, looking for any other familiar faces...but no. She had just lucked on the one person who knew her that had recognized and allowed her to jump on board. But the rest of the brave men, women and...other beigs that all shared a common cause, she did not personally know or had never met them before.
"No...not really." She took a moment to reason out that 'YES' this was the transport full of resistance people/fighters/and maybe one pacifist; herself. But...we're all on the same side, if not the same team..right..Hehe.." She let slip a light laugh.
'Damn it, Marina...she's going to think you're not in this seriously.' She cleared her throat... "Ahem.... sorry....Marina..." She motioned with her hand how ditsy she could be at times. Yes, the girl had introduced herself and she rightly missed it as her heart rate was in effect..running a minute kilometer.
"...Marina DeVoe." And for some reason, she somehow consciously omitted..'from Alderaan' , as she took to retrieving the girl's hand which Abby was returning to her lap.

Marina was certainly one that more often than not, came across as happy-go-lucky. And in a sense she were. Sure, if this was indeed the transport of volunteers which were heading to the sith occupied system of Commenor, there was nothing to be cheery about. But at this moment, Marina was just happy and ecstatic to have made the transport at all. It had been just a drive that she couldn't quite explain but knew it were something she needed/had to do. As such and without the means of her ship or family, nor Alderaani support, Marina had for the most part hopped, skipped and jumped her way to get to a ship that was heading to Commenor.

"Sigh...." she realized that perhaps she was a bit too excited. Perhaps it were best if she let go of the woman's hand as there had been an adequate amount of shaking...maybe a bit too much. But before she could maybe make a beeter first impression with Abugail-

"Hey blonde..." one of the characters..quite a striking young man with a two day old beard leaned over her.
"Huh?...." Marina turned to look up at him.
"Who, me?.." she asked, not having to look back over to Abby, to know she were no blonde.

"Yea...you.
Look, you know where we're heading?"

"Yea... don't you?" She asked...for a moment actually serious, before she picked up on his meaning. She then gave a bob of her head, biting her lower lip. So it was going to have to play out like that, she figured.

"Funny....haha...thought you'd be a good laugh." He no doubt said sarcastically.
"Yea, I know where this ship's heading. We're heading where smartly dressed little rich girls wind up as little play things for the sith. You know what they are right...the sith I'm talking about."

"Sigh...
Yes, I know what they are." She replied, holding back the word 'vermin' for by chance this could well be the first non sith vermin she may have run across for the first time. She wasn't going to provoke him any further than he had in mind to take what he was doing. And most likely he just wanted to either scare or intimidate her for one reason or another.
As such, she din't reply any more than she had too...even placing her hand to stay the girl next to her from getting up it seemed. No, she didn't want this Abby involved. There really was no need to really. Not yet anyhow. Besides, she was primed for diplomacy, right?
Well, time to give it a shot or receive one from the guy's fist to her lips.
meh, it was worth the shot.

"No...I don't think you do, little lady.
What are you...like bored in your princess castle?...daddy cut your cortosis card up, so you have to go and upset him by risking our lives with your stupidity?
THIS IS NO DAY TRIP, sweetie! " He raised his voice, jutting his face down to her level. He kept tit there a moment, looking into her eyes. Other than her blinking when he shouted, she didn't spring back. It was no time for her to start backing up...or back-peddling...or was it, to backstroke? WHATEVER!..

"Pft...so you don't scare so easily..." he pulled back. By now there were two other personnel behind and to his side. One edged him to ease off. The other just shook his head...at Marina.
"Maybe I'm not scary enough..." he obviously was getting to some point referencing the sith. She knew sith. And no, this man was no sith.

"Oh, I scare plenty...
I mean, you scare me, yes. But what scares me more is not doing nothing at all for people whom the sith have subjugated under their regime." She replied, not studering. Well, she had plenty practice as intern to her queen [member="Faith Organa"]. Only Marina was not here on behalf of Alderaan, nor with any permission at all from either queen or her father.

"Oh?... pretty princess has a cause?...tell me, how are you carrying?"

"How I'm carying?...sigh....weapons you mean?" She refrained from rolling her eyes...but could do nothing of her sigh. yes, the man was working her...but she was holding for the most part. She certainly could be tough in that respect.

"No...haha.." he looked over to his two buddies laughing, before returning to Marina. "... lipstick.
YES weapons...what cha bringing?"

What was she bringing? What could anyone bring up against oppressors?
"My defiance." She held her stare.

~ ~ ~​

A good hour later...

"Bleh..." She looked at her near empty beer bottle.

"Not a fan of fermented wheat and barley... more a wine connoisseur kind of gal.." She laughed, still sitting pretty next to Abby.

Abby, the girl that was about to slug Riff in the mouth upon his second word to her. Only Marina had put her hand to stay the girl. There had been no reason to brawl..not for words. And good thing her new coach class comrade hadn't bopped Riff one in the jaw. The guy turned out to be Ok..just didn't want naive girls or girl as he first made Marina out, to become lambs going to a slaughter house.
But Marina, although dressed in non-combat attire was nevertheless going to Commenor to do what she could. One didn't need to be behind a stick or a gun to beat the sith back in their own game. Only the game she were intending on playing were for the most part one of defiance.

"No...would like to walk off this bucket on my own..thank you." She replied to Riff's group offer of another beer.

Actually, Marina had no plan other than to get to Commenor and see what she could do to help her friend Cessy's people. Most likely she would not get an opportunity to even come across her friend [member="Lady Kay"]. The queen for the most part was under sith watch and guard...marina knew this and it was upsetting thinking about it. But nevertheless, marina was going to Commenor to help..do what she could.
The crew here had taken to her. Knew her spirit was good, as was whom they thought was her friend Abby's.
Somehow or other, they had assumed them two were together. Both marina and Abby saw no sense in trying to correct them.

"How about you...you need a refill?" She asked her next seat neighbor, Abby,

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Olivia just gave [member="Giddean Kuat"] a cold, icy stare as he spoke of Kay's confinement being of the Queen's benefit. Is that one of the lies that their superiors tell them? What fools!

She was pleased at least that [member="Tom Taff"] took her clues and just ran with it. After they had gotten outside and the charade verbally was dropped, Olivia placed her hands on her hips as though she was continuing to scold the young man. "See to it that you do. The last thing that she needs is to worry even more for them. This is not going to be a quick and easy problem to solve. You'll have to tell them to be ready for the long haul." And hopefully they would. Olivia stood watch while Tom departed before giving her head a shake and returned to the Palace.

Meanwhile Kay was seated not in her empty throne room that had no chair to begin with, but in her office. She raised a brow as [member="Brent Smith"] came in, pretending to be some blind man. It took a few moments for her to recognize him, though her memories were minimal at best. His words came out jumbled, almost as though he was drunk. "Don't you mean kick some butt and--oh nevermind.
What are you doing here? I can't just get up and leave, you know. They can track me and I have a lot of guards, in case you didn't notice..."
Did the man even have a plan? She wasn't sure. But she knew that he didn't have all the facts.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Abigail quickly flickered with her eyes before she came back to the here and now. Marina had asked her a question, but it took Abigail a few seconds to remember what it was. "Oh-," she eventually replied," no thank you. I prefer to have a clear mind when we set foot on Commenor. Not exactly the most friendly place right now- so you never know."

Abigail had been zoning out a bit, looking around her and outside the transport in her own special way. There wasn't exactly much to see, but she still found the outside to be more than worth looking at.

While Abigail had been annoyed by Riff's actions, he turned out to be an OK guy. He claimed he merely didn't want any princesses to get into stuff they wouldn't understand. Abigail didn't really agree with this, as most people who would be accepted onto this craft would definitely know what they were getting into, but she let it slide. There was absolutely no need to weaken their bond as allies right now. If anything, she had to make sure that bond remained intact- otherwise there was no hope of helping Commenor.

A small smile appeared on Abigail's lips as she gently bumped Marina's arm.
"We're getting close", she whispered. Marina gave Abigail a questioning look, but before she could say anything it was indeed announced that they would soon be arriving at their destination.

It was only then that it struck Abigail thay she didn't have a clue how this craft was planning on getting landing clearance. Where they going to try and land in a secure and hidden spot? Or could they just land without the Sith asking too many questions?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Brent shrugged. He hadn't honestly thought he'd get this far. He was flying by the seat of his pants. He wasn't paid, he wasn't sent. This was, for all he knew, either a royal waste of time that put his neck on the line, or a huge waste of time that was going to lead to nothing. He figured that if there was ever a time for him to start laying his cards on the table, it was now. He didn't know how the other present people would react or treat him in light of who he had been, but that was neither here nor there.

"Sorry if I was unclear," he said leaning on his staff, "I have a very particular set of skills thanks to my training as a Field agent for the FOSB. I retired from their services, but not from the game. I am good at getting in unseen, procurement, and making people well--vanish if I need to. You don't have to do anything, but I won't lie," Brent winced, "My dad has medical bills and some credits would help a long distance with that. Or, ya know, not. Either way, I am good at what I do, and you need the kind of help I can offer."

She asked to clarify, Brent's eyes narrowed for a moment as he realized his error. He shook his head vigorously, "Nope, nope, nope. I stick with what I said. Kick names. Take butt."

It was a bad place to double down, but he was going for it.

Objective: Secure Sith Encryption Codes
Equipment: Sith Armor, Lightsaber (Hidden), SIF-71 LMG, Assassin (Suppresses), n-12 Virus Droid and a Hidden Data-Pad

The Jedi truly would never get that women, was it really that difficult for him to get into the role of a hardened killer that worshiped the Sith. Ehh, nothing he could take back now.

He was about to walk away from the two weird individuals, but paused as he noticed something on the floor. Picking it up, that [member="Tom Taff"] character seemed to give him the goods to get the rest of his job finished with. This would make his job a lot easier now that he did not have to do the slicing himself. He stowed the new equipment away and went back into the closet to check some of the lockers that were still in the room. It was difficult to get the locks undone, but after a second of working around with the equipment he finally found what he was looking for.

Slipping on the Technician Arm Band with the insignia of a lightning bolt going through a cog. He needed this for the next part of his mission, though again he was only told the bare bones of the mission and step by step instructions. The Director of the Republic SIS was like that, minimal information in case of corrupted encryption communications. Better to give the enemy fractured information, instead of full detailed plans. Either way he was to continue on this mission, and do what his commander told him to do.

Walking down the corridor again, he came up to a door that had two well armed guards standing outside a door. Stopping in front of them he produced his Identification Card, "Tech Sargent Jimmy Carther, Command sent me here to fix the air ducks and Camera for malfunctions as their was an alert sent to them."

The Guard looked down on him and spoke up, "Hold here." The other soldier raised its hand to call in communications. After a second that guard nods to the one looking at Giddean, "All right, your clear Sargent, do not speak to the prisoner."

Giddean only thought... Prisoner? Why was he to slice into a terminal in a Prison Cell? The Force, what did he agree to do.

The door opened and the Jedi walked into the room wearing his Sith Armor, and as soon as his eyes looked into the room his eyes made contact with the two occupants. [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Brent Smith"], he only paused looking at them from behind his helmet, data-pad in one hand, and a mechanic toolbox in the other. These did not look like prisoners.....

Marina DeVoe

She rummaged through her bug-out pack that she had quickly put together before she booked off Alderaan. It had for the most part the many essentials such a pack consisted of...minus a few items she missed packing in haste.

"Damn it..." She kept looking through her many items, sometimes putting quite a few peculiar items on the ends of her seat and on her lap between her and the pack. Marina had a perfect bug-out pack at the ready all the time, only that she kept that in her ship's cabin. But she hadn't attempted to board her grounded ship at the family hangar for fear of giving herself away at what she was up too. So she created another one in haste when she packed for Commenor in her room on Mt Cetril.

In frustration she stuffed everything back in, say for two energy bars, which complimented the few MRE's that she included in her inventory.
"Care for a double nutty cocoa trail mix energy bar?..." She waved the wrapped morsel between index and thumb, in a playful manner.

"Oh here....at least save it for later...but don't say no..." Marina then said, before Abby could reply, seeing some hesitation in the girl.
"If anything, you can give it away to someone on Commenor with a sweet tooth...hehe..."

Marina then looked at hers and decided to pass on it, putting it back in her pack, as she had FORGOTTEN to pack floss! Of all things! Oh how could she forget that essential, she thought.

The jump again was a bit longer and arduous for her as it was by no means as fast as her ship in hyperspace. The transport had a class1 standard hyper-drive. Oh how she missed her ship, that was twice faster.
Thinking about it, she now realized 'what was she going to do', besides defy the vermin?...the sith, rather.
It were still quite unclear to Marina as what could she do to help the people or Commoner without her ship and supplies. Damn... even if she wanted to help those who wished to leave the system, she couldn't, as she had no ship.

It then couldn't have come at a better time, when her next seat neighbor Abby announced that they were nearing their destination. Marina looked to her wrist crono; 1800.5 hrs. Well that only told her her current standard time, not how long they had sat, slept and sat some more for.
"Yea?...you sure?" She asked, looking past Abby to the port window. Not that she could see anything but streaking star clusters that more or less looked at her angle like they were going through a gaseous vortex tunnel of light.
But before Abby could answer, the PA announced they were nearing time for them to drop out of hyperspace. They were almost there.

"Oh!..." Marina then piped up, shrugging her shoulder as she had questioned Abby. Still, how did the girl know? Marina figured maybe Abby knew how long the jump was and had calculated their arrival time. But Marina hadn't noticed the girl look at any time piece or any thing but the star-fields out the port window. Well as curious as she was, she figured maybe not to press to much of her curiosity on the girl. Not many who didn't know her got the impression she were...overbearing. yes, there were a few who really wrote her off as such. And then later, after getting to know her...found her quite an asset to be called her friend.
Perhaps many were under the impression that she was too clean cut and too friendly to be taken seriously. She certainly didn't have attitude, nor came on like a tough chick. Rather, on first impressions, she was too sweet a gal to be in what they considered too rough a place for a girl like her. Little did they know if they didn't know her.

"...ok...well good call." She smiled at her, as the star field past Abby's profile collapsed. The transport had come out of the jump. For a slit-second the stars almost seemed to go backwards. but it were an optical illusion caused by one's eye after the brain were used to seeing them at hyper-speed. It took a second for the brain to reset itself and realize the stars were now seen in normal space.

Marina looked about, as Riff and his crew, along with others were storing away their gear...mainly their hardware...stowing weapons, in what brought a smile on Marina's features. The transport had removable pannels in the most odd places.
"Oh my...
Oh no...no, no no..." Her heart sank to her stomach. No, she had nothing to hide. no weapons , nor anything that would be considered illegal. It was just the realization that they weren't going to run the blockade, but possibly be boarded. Boarded by vermin troops.

She looked over to ABBY with a sickening feeling. Marina always got that feeling when she had to allow her ship to be boarded and inspected. She herself had gone through several such boarding making humanitarian and shipping runs to Imperial space. ..Tatooine..etc.
Only this was the first time it were sith troops, not just Imperial troops. So Ok, Imperials were just as horrid as vermin troops, right? Like, which one were the least of two evils?

"Just got to warn you, Abigail... I will most likely vomit if one of them vermin so much as breathes on me..." She weren't exaggerating.

Blockade of Commenor

In charge: Admiral Coroct Dathart

Interitus now newly Lord of the Sith after a meeting with the Sith Council. He found it odd that one so young was granted such a rank of power, but given he learned all he could from the previous Master Darth Terix. Whom he rather fondly killing after learning what he could. Following the old ways, Bane's way of the Sith. Now given complete control of Commenor, he had made the occupation rather luxurious and prosperous for the people. No atrocities were committed against the people. People in fact were given better un there former ruler. But still while Commenor remained under his rule, along with that of Admiral Dartehart. He needed more, Commenor would be his realm to rule and he had plans in mind. Jedi that belonged to the Order on Commenor, captured by the Sith were soon apart of his plans to resurrect the Imperial Inquisition that Palpatine once created. Former protectors of Commenor now would serve the Sith, hunt any Surviving Jedi, and gather children to train in the dark side. These Inquisitors while strong in the dark side of the Force, wouldn't be as strong as the Sith. As he planned for them to be instruments to his will in ruling Commenor. Looking over several files of those notable in the Empire, he needed more men at least those able to manage certain aspects of the Empire's rule in the sector that he couldn't do. Even bringing up schematics for a new variant of Stormtroopers. His plans stretched far and wide to tighten his grip while he looked for an Apprentice. One to carry on the Rule of Two.

Aboard the Iron Halo Admiral Dathart received the transmission from the Mandalorian. He couldn't help but sigh and mutter under his breath. "If I had a credit chip for everytime some trigger happy buckethead jumped in a destroyer despite being here for diplomatic purposes." He transmitted back to [member="Kaine Australis"] "Very Well Australis. Please do try to check in with Overseer Interitus first before you schedule an unannounced visit. Wouldn't want things to get messy. Everything checks out sorry for the mishap." He said signaling his XO Miss Terrex to turn off the tractor beam, allowing his craft down to the planet. While seeing several more ships jump from Hyperspace. The Iron Halo along with the two destroyers remained in position. One looked to be a smuggler ship, and another read to be a heavy cruiser class (@Maud Dib and [member="Marina DeVoe"]) Dathart couldn't help but facepalm himself as he looked upon the two ships. The Heavy Cruiser had powered down, requesting an audience below the planet. He ran it through Lord Interitus first. Interitus immediately gave the go-ahead to which the Admiral blew a sigh of relief. Apparently, his job had been a lot busy today. Speaking through the comlink. "Greetings Mister Dib is it? Overseer Interitus has granted your audience you are free to go planetside."

Letting the ship pass, he then directed a comm channel to the smuggling vessel. "Attention Unauthorized vessel, state your business and ID immediately, or you will be blown out of the sky." He said looking to the officers and his XO on what would occur next. If she didn't give him what he had wanted then of course. He would only authorize a boarding action if he sensed something suspicious, but for now, he was waiting on what the pilot would say. For now, traffic was business as usual, and the security of the blockade was paramount.

Meanwhile on the planet, deep within the complex, Interitus watched from severs he had bugged every inch of [member="Lady Kay"]'s palace. Even making frequent visits, and putting more devices in hidden places. He was very careful, he needed Kay alive in order to win the hearts and minds of the people. If it wasn't for that purpose even he would have killed her long ago. But he was cunning, and suspected rebel activity with the amount meetings to her that he had to authorize personally today. Yet he wanted all his pieces in motion first, he wanted to gather his enemies together first and then crush it all. Comm linking to the squad commander. "Commander Thexen are your troops in position." Thexen had responded quickly through the transmission. "Yes my lord, we are outside of the palace." Interitus couldn't help but grin as he listened to the latest conversation between a former FOSB operative and the Queen. "Good stay in position and out of sight. Do not move in unless I command it." Sitting back he couldn't help but mutter to himself in triumph. "Oh, little fly how easily you seem to fall into my web." Watching the monitors closely. Soon everything would be in place.

[member="Giddean Kuat"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Brent Smith"]

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow as [member="Brent Smith"] explained himself a little more. What was a former member of the FOSB doing here? Well the two sides were allies, weren't they? So it sort of made sense. In a way.

She glanced around, and not in the way that she was searching for eavesdroppers, but it gave her a bit of something to do as she tried to figure out what she could hire him for without getting herself caught. [member="Darth Interitus"] loved to remind her that he knew everything that went on around her, so she had to be extra careful. "Well, while I don't need anyone to disappear persay, I do need to make sure that some stay away. And I need to be sure that I can get more plays from the Univercity of Eight's library. Perhaps even pass notes along so that the librarian knows what to look for for me?"

The door suddenly opened and [member="Giddean Kuat"] walked in. Kay's shoulders slumped a little as she eyed the tool kit that he was carrying. Oh great. [member="Tom Taff"] must have triggered something for now it seemed as though this guard was sent to fix it. That meant that there was a chance that those air ducts weren't available to her either.

Great.

She turned her attention back to Brent and began to use basic sign language which translated to ~Do you know sign?~

[member="Lady Kay"]

Brent tried not to feel crestfallen. All of his training--to just pass notes like middle school? Some of that made sense. It was secure, it was safe, and it was a good way to make sure the exact words were delivered. I mean, sure, he wasn't a decorated officer, and he hadn't exactly gotten a lot of fame--but wouldn't that defeat the point of being a secret agent? Brent tried to smile and offered a shrug, but his disappointment was clear in his voice, "I mean, yeah, sure, I can curry messages. I am good at that."

He watched as Kay's fingers moved to convey the message. She either asked of he had a bag of snacks on hand--or if he knew sign language. Brent blinked twice. Well, he guessed she had a few extra tricks up her sleeve. He guessed the queen must have picked it up sometime during her time as a space hobo do-gooder.

~Sure, I picked it up in boot. I am just a little crusty~ Brent blinked. That wasn't the right word. ~Flap~ No, that wasn't it either. Brent shrugged and finger spelled he word ~R-U-S-T-Y.~

Well this was a surprise..... The Imperials decided to stick two prisoners under house arrest while they decided on what to do with them. He looked at the two prisoners Kay and [member="Brent Smith"]. They attempted to wave their fingers around in a inconspicuous way, sucks for them as Giddean also knew sign language as well. Anaxus Military Academy offered it as a form of communications in complete silence.

He just looked at the prisoners and spoke up, "All right you, keep your hands to yourself or the guards outside will be alerted," He walked over to a panel in the side of the door near the entrance. Opening it up with the access code he got from the server room and had access to the security panel for the room and all forms of communications in or out of the room. This also included alarms, cameras, and voice wiring that was transmitting from this room. Wired or network, he now had it at his control, slicing thought the network and making it seem as Imperial as possible, he was good at what he did. "Orders are not to speak to me so keep quite and just stand there."

The Imperial disguise would not last for ever, and he recorded the camera feed for a good minute. Then imported the Virus Droid to continue the show of Imperial tech work that would be observed by higher ups such as [member="Darth Interitus"]. Even to the likes of a Imperial Dark Lord, he knew what he was doing. At this second, the dark lord would be receiving a transmission of a Technician being sent to the Queens Quarters for scheduled maintenance due to an alarm that was tripped without reason. Again, Giddean was good at his job.

He turned to the Queen and took off his Sith Imperial Helmet, a recording would be sent on a loop to the Imperial Headquarters suggesting that the room was secure and maintained by a Imperial Technician. It would be infallible to the natural eye, and the Virus Droid continued the work to not raise a single red flag. "Okay I need to get to work, out the way people."

Giddean made mad dash for the Terminal in the room of [member="Lady Kay"], working as fast as he could he worked on the next part of the orders. Speaking and working on the Terminal at the same time. "Hello people, I work for the Republic SIS, Jedi Sentinel Division so I am going to ask that you keep your mouths shut and do not cause a commotion, we have about five minutes before Sith Soldiers kick in that door and cause a larger ruckus thanks to which ever one of you is not suppose to be here."

He slipped out one of the tools given to him by the SIS Director, pulling and stripping wires before wiring it all together again. One of his better works, "Okay," He looked to Kay, "Whoever is suppose to be in this room, terminal now has a single use Encryption Hyperwave Transmitter, built it myself so I can only promise a short three minute transmission can pass without Sith Imperials sensors pick it up, command wants that person to contact whoever they please, do not know why, and I do not care, your business and my job is done."

Giddean started to get ready to leave before anyone could stop him.

Marina DeVoe

Ok, so she were a bit on edge, as their transport vessel neared the blockade. They had dropped out of hyperspace at a near 50,000 kilometers from the blockade's hot zone and had transmitted their request to pass through onto planet side. Their transport freighter were allowed to near one of the sith destroyers, by which a small shudder could be felt...at least Marina felt it through her seat. Tractor beam.
"Oh fraken...here we go..." She muttered, as the hull reverberated the beam's tightened hold on the ship..

It were always the same with her, upon nearing zero hour...the point of actual contact...before being boarded..if they were't just going to be blasted out of the sky as the transport's PA was opened for them to hear the dialogue. Normally the passengers wouldn't have been privi to such ship to ship communications. Only that everyone on board were all in it together.
Her next seat neighbor, Abigail urged her not to be nervous.

"Huh?...yea?...." Marina realized she was a bit over the top at this moment. "...sigh... look it, don't I?"
Ok, maybe she was more scared than nervous. But that still didn't impede her wanting to help Commenor. Why sure, she knew she wasn't as brave or nearly as brave as anyone here. Marina was no fighter. She wasn't even a fighter pilot. But she nevertheless got up there in the front lines and in the midst of battles. She did this for the sole reason to help people caught behind enemy lines and those which needed help.

At sub-light speed to then come to a crawl, firing up it's retro-thrusters. There wasn't much she could see out the port window, with Abby's head being in the way. But one didn't need to plant their face to the glass to see an Unicorn Class Heavy Cruiser ( [member="Maud Dib"] )...Mandolorean markings easily and without hindrance passing them.
Yes, Marina was up on ship designs and classes. Now the question running through her mind were; had the Mando's now allied with the sith? This question took her heart rate a few notches over what one would consider red-lining.
"....sons of bitches..." She muttered to self, barely audible to Abby if the girl weren't paying any mind to Marina, but looking out at the impressive cruiser herself.
But no...no, Marina knew she shouldn't just jump to conclusions without first acquiring facts for herself. She weren't one that ever did. Still...where was that Unicorn a few weeks ago?

Despite many who's first impression of her happy-go-lucky attitude were that she was a typical blonde, marina was far from it. One didn't need attitude, nor be armed to the teeth to have brains. And she were one smart cookie as many unwittingly discovered dealing with her.
So then if say the Mando cruiser had not allied with the sith, how was it that it had not at first come to aid Commenor during the sith intrusion into the system and it's outlying territories? Why show up now with a capital ship? One thing irked Marina besides Imperials and vermin (sith), were 'Horse and Pony Shows'.

The ship's PA announced that under the new commonwealth of TSA an under current Marshall law as per Commenor's Overseer [member="Darth Interitus"] something-or-other, that they would be boarded for inspection.
Marina shook her head... "Sure...why not..." She watched as the Mando battle cruiser passed through the blockade with apparently permission.

"Let the Mando cruiser be waved by with a thousand vods in battle armor and armed to their gauntlets pass through... but of our small freighter? Oh Nooo...
Lets not let a transport frigate pass ...nooo... " Marina sarcastically let her mind say a few words or two of the sith's inconsistencies or lack of any real intelligence. then again, if it were that easy for them to let their sworn enemies through the line...assuming these Mandos had not sold their souls to the sith...then what was formulating in marina's head could well come to bare fruit after all.
that is, if the freakin vermin that were going to board them... "Sheesh..." Marina then piped down.

She looked over to Abigail a moment.
"How do you keep so freakin...calm?" She asked her, just as the magnetic locks were heard disengaging on their vessel. Marina's attention focused forward. Riff, Trent, Donus, K'lint and many others whom she now new by name were all relaxed, at ease in their seats. The word had been passed out hours ago during their jump that they were contractors..most anyway...engineers...even a few decons and some going by business men who were going to Commenor to seek opportunities under the new magistrate of that Darth what-was-his name.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"] , next to her was supposedly an accountant that was looking to help set the records straight on Commenor's new banking system reforms. So what was then Marina's story?

"Modeling opportunities..." She replied to one of the sith troop that had come over to her aisle checking her out...and the nerdy accountant next to her of course. Marina had to avert doing a double take as Abby had doned on quite a pair of glasses. damn, she looked the part.

"Huh, what?...why wouldn't there be?" Marina again replied to the inquisitor's questions, now as to the legitimacy of Commenor's commercialization of its textile industries.

"Why would that market no longer be viable?" She shot back, quite convincingly playing her part despite that for some odd reason or other, her bladder was now urging her to to cut her Oscar winning performance short. her knee started jittering a meter a minute.

"...Especially now that off world opportunities have opened up for what used to be exclusive indigenous closed market-..ed..ted. Marketed. Uhm..yea." Yes, she was winging it.

Marina didn't really know anything about Commenor's fashion industry at all...if even Commenor had one. But what did this vermin know either, she figured...Hehe..
Oh yes... seemed this stupid-ass simple minded trooper didn't know who he were dealing with...

"Come with me." He then said.

"W..what?!" Marina's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Ugh, this thing gave Abigail nothing but headaches, but she told herself it was only temporary. Once the Sith troops would have deemed the vessel ready to continue, she could remove the glasses she had received from one of the men again.

"I'm an accountant, actually", Abigail replied to the man questioning who and what she was. "I'm not just 'someone who works with numbers'- no, I'm an accountant you see. I tend to be involved in intricate procedures involving-"

She didn't have to ramble on further because she was interrupted by the soldier, who told her to keep her mouth shut and that he didn't care.

Good. That meant he believed her.
After some other meaningless questions the trooper left her alone and went on to question someone else.

Abigail had to admit, she had her doubts about all of this, but everything seemed to be working out fine. There were only a few people to check left and then they would be on their way again.
Wow, everything seemed to work out for once.

Except it didn't. Screened as one of the last, Marina was ordered to come with the Sith trooper.

Uh-oh. Not good. Not good at all.

"Is that really necessary?", Abigail interrupted the trooper questioning Marina with the most annoyed voice she could fake. She spoke after she fiddled with her glasses- just for show. "She running an internship with me, and because I have to show her the ropes I signed a contract where I'm can't do much without her watching how I do it. You know how much money we're all going to lose if you take her away right now? I have meetings to attend to. Meeting beneficial to both of our sides. At least if they are able to continue", she said as she glanced at Marina.
"Just ask her whatever you need to ask here and let us be on our way, okay?"

She bluffed. She bluffed everything. Now all she could do was wait for the troopers reaction. Two things could happen: either Marina would be allowed to stay here.... or Marina AND Abigail would be taken away. Hopefully it wouldn't be the latter.

Marina DeVoe

"Shoot..." Marina thought.. "...now what?.."

She took a deep breath as the girl next to her tried to cover for her. But she couldn't let Abby risk getting nabbed too. Besides, if there were two in a row that these vermin weeded out, then they would suspect more and re-question or detain everyone. Marina couldn't allow it. She got herself in this, she would have to figure it out herself.

"Hey...it's alright..." Marina put her hand on Abigail's arm as she got up.

"This happens all the time..." She then said, her mind racing to construct what exactly would be her ploy, if at all she could come up with one.
Naturally the girl again did her best to interject, but Marina now standing up and slipping into the isle patted Abby on the shoulder.
"Prolly wants my autograph or something. Must have seen one of my fashion shoots.... it's Ok..." She gave Abby her best placid smile. It were incredible that she managed to smile at all, as her leg was now quite jittery, mostly due to having to go under such circumstances.

"Lead the way....captain..." She then said, as he motioned her to go ahead of him. That is before he corrected her that he was just a corporal.

"Captain, corporal...all I know really are who are the photographers and who are the clients...." So it went as she was lead forward, before dissapearing through one of the bulk passages with the trooper.

~ ~ ~ ~​
Minutes later, after the troops cleared out...

The transport soon after seemed to have been given clearance as the vessel suddenly felt free floating again. The boarding troops had all gone forward just before the magnetic locks engaged to hermetically seal the transport.

Marina was then seen coming back down the aisle toward her seat again. She had quite a content look on her face trying to hide her excitement at getting away with what she did.
Of course Riff and the others were all curious and gathered about her.
If it weren't for the announcement to take their seat and prepare for reentry she would never have made it back to her seat next to Abby.

What the Hell had happened?

"Uhm...funny story..." She began, naturally at first directing her reply to Abby. But seemed everyone else had their ears perked up to her explanation, as they were all curiously and anxious to hear as what took place.

"Well, it so happens that these troopers have gone through some body language course or something as he picked up on...uhm...hehe..." She chuckled, trying to hide her embarrassment.
"Kind of embarrassing... but... " Yes, she started to blush with everyone including the men..mostly men were attentive as to what happened.

"Well, he picked up on me having to go ...ahem...pee."
yes, marina nervous as she was with the troopers breathing down asking her questions, she almost couldn't hold it. The sith trooper picked up on it, as her leg was jittering a meter a minute and asked her to come with him. Procedures seemed to be that no one gets out of their seat, not even to the refreshers without being accompanied during a boarding. As thus, the sith trooper accompanied her to the refresher.

"Oh God no!.." Marina replied to Abby's inquiry if the trooper went in with her.
"...I'd rather burst than ...then well you know...
Hell no...hahaha.." She and the rest of the resistance laughed it off.

The planet below soon took up the scene in the port window as the transport angled for a powered descent on to Commenor.
Marina could see the sith fleet spread about in high orbit...along with what she knew to be Mandolorean cruisers too. But the mando cruisers were not in line with the sith's vessels. They were not with the sith fleet after all.
Marina could see this as she had studied with her brother on fleet tactics and maneuvers. She was after all the daughter of a Duke.

In no time at all as the vessel hit the planet's upper atmosphere, the all too familiar glow of the ionization of molecules caused by friction at their descending velocity could be seen glowing out the port window. They were definitely heading planet side. They had gotten through the blockade.

(((OOC: [member="Marina DeVoe"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"], While this is mainly an open thread for Kay's allies, It seems that you either have not been reading the posts clearly and maybe ignoring posting order as well, seeing as you are ignoring how the blockade is set up and maintained. Ignoring requests to stop prompt the further actions in the post below. I ask that you consider in your next round of posts or editing this one taking regard of the actions below of ignoring such requests to halt. Perhaps also provide a sub of the vessel you are using and take a look at what forms the blockade to get an idea of how to work in regards to the situation in space rather than skipping it altogether in one post down to the surface. Teamwork makes the dream work after all. Cheers! )))

Blockade of Commenor

Commanding officer in charge: Admiral Coroct Dathart III

Interitus still kept his eyes upon the monitor carefully watching the former First Order agent, and the Queen feeling as if they were flys to his web. He couldn't help but take some sort of pleasure out of watching them. He should have had every move covered of course. He did with one of the monitors eyeing a local Imperial technician just doing his task, it remained as if all was well. It was as if nothing had been out of place. Yet he couldn't help but sense in the Force that despite what it looked to be all well. He was wrong, but he didn't fret nor fuss about what he could sense in the Force. If the Rebels were to aid the Queen in any need, he needed to be smart, let them have their small victories. Whatever might help them think that they had won, would only be crushed in the end. He didn't know who the Rebels were, how they would aid the Queen, but as a ruler as someone who was both experienced as a former Jedi, he knew that with Rebel groups they would always be persistent what was important was to know the key players on the board.

When he noticed that the feed of the technician ended, and the feed reverting back to normal. He could hear a comm channel open to him from Commander Thexen. "My lord, what is our next course of action?" He unclasped his hands around his jaw to answer with a stoic face. "Hold Commander, if the Queen makes any serious attempts to escape, move in and stop them. I sense that our enemies are up to something, let's see how this plays out shall we?" The Commander's face was one in shock, if the Imperial Sith Rep knew of the Empire's foes, Interitus would at least have the sense to send them in and stop the threat, but he wanted it to play out. Why? What use would there be in it all? He was frustrated as to what the Overseer's plans were regarding who or what was inside the palace. Still, he made sure to keep his men safe and out of sight near the palace.

Meanwhile, in space Coroct and his XO Terrex were dealing with more complicating matters. The ships that were a compliment in following through with the blockade's procedures had all but followed through of course. Responding to the Admiral and presenting documents accordingly, but a single light craft had all but ignored his hails. And furthur added insult to injury by going on when being boarded. He couldn't help but raise an eye brow on his pudgy face. "This woman has to be mad and even more insulting... Refusing to answer the direct hails and not even an ID signature." Everything about her was already infuriating, looking to Miss Terrex who as always gave him an inquisitive look, but this time couldn't help but carry a slight sense of disgust in encountering a troublemaker who refused to answer to such basic protocol. They maybe Sith, but they weren't without class of course.

"Sir I am detecting that the ship is trying to break through and enter the planet illegally." Miss Terrex said her face now a slight irritating scowl. Coroct couldn't help but say in a stern and commanding tone. Done dealing with troublemakers. "Move the Iron Halo and our escort ships to activate the heavy tractor beams, gravity wells too. No ship can withstand the might of all that. Tell the stations to activate Tractor beams as well." He said through be playing the nice host to such rude traffic that did not follow the new rules and was behaving as if a drunken smuggler. Terrex gave a nod as the Iron Halo moved in position with Gravity Wells activated it prevented the craft piloted by [member="Marina DeVoe"] and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] to escaping into hyperspace. Two of the Xo'Xann II Class Star Destroyers also activated their tractor beams. The ship with three heavy beams, couldn't move as fast as attempted nor penetrate the blockade, if it did, of course, Coroct informed the defense platforms to activate all their tractor beam projectors reinforcing the effort of stopping the ship dead in the water. Coroct spoke once again, this time not in a calm and friendly tone but this time irritated and displeased. "Attention Unidentified Ship. Stand down now or be fired upon this is my final warning. Any attempt to head down to the surface without proper clearance, and at least some civility you will be destroyed. I will not say again."

He said eager to destroy the ship, unlike the others that arrived they at least showed proper etiquette when dealing with a blockade. This person behaved as if a drunken hooligan that didn't abide by such a standard blockade. Most of such would wind such a person dead, and unless this being cooperated he held back every fiber of his being from firing. He was tempted to contact Overseer Interitus, but a simple traffic problem could be easily missed.

[member="Giddean Kuat"] [member="Brent Smith"] [member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Darth Interitus"] [member="Lady Kay"]
======

Whether or not anything rebellious was happening, Tiland didn't know. He was waiting for his request to be processed through the official channels. But he didn't mind. It was something he expected from a bureaucratic government. Sith, non-Sith, all governments were essentially the same when it came to things such as these. It was why he made it a point to not get involved with them any more than necessary.

As he waited, he scribbled some ideas down in an ancient notebook with flimsipaper. He had a new project in mind for a new brew of tea. One that would surpass all other teas. Of course, such work would take a great deal of time and thought, which was why he was starting early.

Kay-Larr

[member="Brent Smith"] seemed a little offended when she asked him to pass notes. But then again, it was a task that was more or less beneath him. Still, it was a task that she had hoped would throw others off the scent.

Kay gave a small smile and nodded as he knew enough basic sign language to get by. That was a good thing, for then she could provide him with other instructions that would probably be more to his liking.

And as she was about to convey that fact to him, [member="Giddean Kuat"] walked in. She raised a brow as he told them not to speak and to just put their hands at their sides. What was it that he was doing? Her eyes were drawn up to the air ducts that [member="Tom Taff"] had earlier jumped out of. That must have been it. Another avenue of escape compromised, though she was well aware of the tracer in her system. As long as that was still active, she had little chance of getting out anywhere.

Kay raised a brow again as Giddean spoke of the true nature of his visit. His vague message was no doubt intended for her. "I can send a message to whomever I want? You've all certainly gone to great trouble..." But could she trust it? The events during the siege made her question all of her allies, even her closest friends. She approached the terminal almost cautiously, watching as Giddeon had left. Then after e brief glance to Brent, she started her transmission to none other than [member="Veiere Arenais"] : ~Veiere, it's Kay. I just have a few minutes. I'm doing...okay. They have me closely watched. This isn't going to be an easy fix. My safety is guaranteed, but I couldn't get the same for you and our children. Keep them safe, keep them away from here. We'll be reunited again. I'll do what I can and learn what I can here that will help to end this occupation. Forgive me for surrendering. But after Munto City....I just had to. Stay safe. Love you, my dear.~

She ended the transmission before the time was up. It was better to be safe than sorry.

*************************************************************************************​

[member="Kaine Australis"] was soon met by Olivia as she was on her way back inside of the Palace. No doubt the jingle of her keys on her key ring was the first thing that he'd notice. She recognized the man's armour from her files. She didn't speak to him, however. Instead she just opened the door and gestured for him to follow. As [member="Darth Interitus"] had clearly given permission for the Mandalorian to walk in, seeing as the guards made no move to stop him, Olivia led the man straight to Kay's office. Once there, she opened the door and stepped aside, giving the man another gesture to walk in. She didn't announce him at all. It wasn't as though she was a page. She was the head of the house.

As he waited for response from the Admiral, Muad scanned the readouts on his armrest. Several ships in system were making things interesting. And considering the size of the blockade a battle would be quite memorable. Yet it was interesting. Commenor was outside of Sith space. So if a force was to come liberate the system from Sith influence, it would most likely be successful, if the correct amount of firepower was brought to bear. Yet then Commenor would be in even worse straits then when they began.

As the commed crackled to life his reverie was interrupted by permission being granted. Tapping the armrest he sent his response.

"Thank you Captain Dathart, you have Mr. Dib's regards. Out."

Cutting the transmission he rose with a light stretch and looked to Captain Hrakness.

"You have command. Wish me luck."

With a smirk he left the bridge and rode the turbolift to the hangar bay as Hrakness merely watched him depart. The Captain knew the commander didn't believe in luck, so merely said a silent prayer to his gods on Muad's behalf.

Once he reached the hangar he entered the Devil's Flame, a lambda class shuttle, and went back to his silent musings as the shuttle departed Charlie the Unicorn with a flight of E-25s flanking the shuttle on it's journey through the blockade, to the atmosphere of the planet, and towards the landing pad they had been directed towards.

Commenor. It was under Sith rule. Yet as an external influence away from the safety of their space it said a great deal about the Admiral and the Overseer. Faith in their competence and abilities said that the two were more then just a rank and file naval officer and Sithy. Anyone else would find this realization disconcerting. Muad however grinned.

"Fun times."

As the shuttle fired thrusters and extended to landing gear Muad stood and tossed the imbued beskad over his back before walking to the ramp that was slowly lowering. Reaching the duracrete landing he looked to the escorts that had arrived to bring him to his meeting with [member="Darth Interitus"] .

Smirking he knew he didn't look like a man who commanded a warship. Brown trousers with a long sleeved tan tunic, the arms of the shirt pulled to his elbows. Blue, Sith runes ran from elbow to knuckles of his left hand with a smattering of fades scars upon his forearms. Eyes that glowed a brilliant blue from a slightly unshaven face and a kal on one hip, a revolver tied down on opposite thigh. No, he most certainly did not appear as a naval officer. Tossing the escorts a wink, he spoke.

"Take me to your leader."

And with a chuckle he followed as they guided him to his meeting with a Sith Overseer.

Giddean nodded to the two who where in the room and got back in position that was next to the security access panel. Pulling some wires and plugged in to close the hatch that had sent off the alarms in the first place. Pulled the Virus Droid from the panel and tapped the wires closed as well as cleaning the Net from any trace of a Bug or infiltration of the system. Child play when one of his skill was only in for less then three minutes though he knew the Sith Empire would eventually find out his little stunt. He berried it deep within the code of the security system none the less to make it a task to find.

He turned off the recording now, and allowed [member="Darth Interitus"] to see the room now. Giddean then closed off the connection to show a system reboot and recycling of power. Most Tech Officers would see this as a way to clean any viruses or infatuation code used to access the room. His of course were still there however, another on site check would be able to see it later. Waving at the camera in the corner of the room to give the Command building the all clear, he turned to the prisoners, "No funny business."

The spy then turned to the door and was about to knock to see the door open before him, "Ah, Madam Olivia, good to see you again." If she was paying attention, she would be able to tell that this Tech Sargent was the same voice of the Legionary that she meet in the hallway before.

He stepped past the Warmaster Mandalorain and nodded to the guards, "Room is secure, prisoners are secure and air access has been restored with tightened security, please sign this and I will be on my way."

The guards would close the door behind the Mandalorain and sign his Data-Tablet and allow him access to leave. A close call to say the least, but what mission was not. Now on to the next part of this exceedingly tight mission that was becoming more difficult the longer it was going.

[member="Brent Smith"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom