Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clone Army of the Silver Sanctum (Start Reserving Divisions today!)

I would gladly serve, in whatever capacity required of me, under Master [member="Coci Heavenshield"].

I am loyal, quick, and well trained by Master [member="Cathbodua"] in the Healing Arts. I am a fierce combatant, and am as tenacious as the day is long.

What do you think, [member="Commander Shroat"]?

Cant command any of your battalions [member="Commander Shroat"] due to political position, but im more than glad to fight along side them. If ever there is need for a quick training exercise or two between your fellow clones and others, hit me up.

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Accepted. Ryn'Dhal is now Commander of Beta Squadron.

[member="Solan Charr"]

OOC: Sounds good, the organization will be used during npc-allowed invasions anyways.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

OOC: Thanks!

[member="Commander Shroat"]

Seems you have a High General position left. I don't identify the Sanctum as Minna's main faction, but she's definitely getting involved. Things may change, the Republic is going through alot of discussion and the outcome of that will affect her position over there.

Of course, I understand if you'd prefer a Master who is primarily in the Sanctum.

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
OOC: It's been pretty slow, I might have to remove a few squadrons in order to fit the amount of people interested, just right. And I haven't been on for a while since I've been busy over the break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom