Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clash of Bone and Sinew. (Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Mantell)

Sabrina listened to [member="Ordo"], as he told her the charge, it seemed a little trumped up her. Though she, the new they had little choice, but to accept it. She turned back to the comms, and asked Did you hear that? The ships commander replied, Yes, but I am not happy about it, though I see little choice, in accepting his terms. The commander saw little honour, in what ordo had said, but he was not willing to sacrifice his men to a lost cause.
Me my men, who are not need, to stop this ship from exploding. Will be waiting for you, in the main hanger bay, and I expect any evidence, brought before me. Sabrina was happy, he was good imperial officer, who put his men before his personal pride. I am sure any evidence, will be brought up in due course.

The building trembled slightly with the explosion as metal spat out in all directions. Mia got to her feet, first objective complete, though not without cost. too many men had fallen ill of the turrets handlers, something Mia was not about to let go. Still, she was alone, and the imperials were not. She leapt from the building, into the compound, a small burst from her jet pack slowing the impact as she drew the blasters from her hips.

Time to even the odds somewhat. She opened another channel, one that would reach to the medical ship in this sector and bounce straight to [member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"] ear. "Sorry to disturb you." she said softly "But I need directions." Having Velok's knowledge in her head gave her some idea of the outposts layout, but it always helped to be certain, and if there was anyone that could find out for certain it was Rel. She moved as she spoke, as quietly as one could in full beskar armour, out of the courtyard of sorts and into one of the buildings, blasters checking everywhere her eyes were. Rounding a corner she leapt back behind the wall as blaster fire streamed towards her.

Dropping low, she swung round and returned fire, choosing to hold this spot until she knew where she was going. She needed to take out power and communications, then she needed to deal with those gunners, who were no doubt, looking for their saboteur.

[member="Hannibal Oryen"] [member="Samuel Graves"]

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="Mia Monroe"]

The Bard was out of his meeting by now. His aides had secured him in the little Republic medical ship when Mia's voice whispered in his ear. He was, true to form, already in front of the sensors and some powerful databank readouts.

"Go west. Take the second left - you'll know it when you see it."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ASTEROID BASE

The pirate holdout was bristling with weapons; the whole place kinda stank of blaster gas and cleaning fluids and rusty vibroblades. He cleared the first room, the first foothold, with a frag grenade that sent stray shrapnel rattling down teh hallway beside him as he stood by the doorframe. His lightsabre snapped to life again, and he moved to the offensive.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin inclined her head to @Ordo. "To the summit, then."

She climbed back onto the Basilisk and took off, making for the mountain and its summit. She, too, sensed the darkness up there. Perhaps she'd have the chance to test out what Ben Watts had taught her.

Above the asteroid in the depths of space Moira's own process of elimination continued. The laser cannons of her Dominus fighter, a craft perfectly suited for dishing out exaggeratedly destructive violence, spewed out death and blazed a trail across pirate fighters insufficiently manouevrable and piloted to escape the crimson violence.

Flashes appeared on her targeting computer, a flak cannon vanished as she weaved a path through its salvoes to blast it. The homicidal droid would have experienced the organic emotion referred to as joy at the destruction and carnage, but she lacked the software for this. So it was just another target on the list as explosions blossomed. Who knew, perhaps all the work done here would contribute to getting a decent galactic war going.

The Lethewalker came around the other side of the asteroid base and formed up with Ember Rekali's flotilla, and with [member="Isley Verd"]'s ship. From this angle, though, she could get some perspective on the pirate frigate now clawing for free space.

She gunned the ridiculously fast Haran'uliik's engines, and the ship leaped ahead in pursuit.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ASTEROID BASE

He stalked into the gutted room, grimacing at the post-grenade carnage. A pair of grenades got lobbed out from a nearby door, to his left, under cover of blasterfire; he batted the bolts aside and chucked them back. Thermal detonators, as it happened, small ones. A good chunk of the wall vanished.

Too close.

A pirate starfighter suddenly found itself vaporised as a ridiculously destructive gigantic telekinetic hand gripped it and crumpled it into irrelevance, a blast of energy rippling through to wipe it from existence. Siobhan Kerrigan strongly disliked flying in an actual flying craft. As opposed to force flight - that was fun, despite costing a ridiculous amount of energy that was probably best spent elsewhere.

She did, however, like breaking things. In a manner that admittedly might be considered wasteful and energy-intense. Her starfighter tore through the atmosphere as if descending upon a feast. Presumably one that would come in the form of carnage and desolation, for a good cause of course! Intel said there were former Imperials somewhere in the mountains.

So the fighter sped there, accelerating the engines to a ridiculously high degree as the mountain tops came into view.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN

Ashin's Basilisk settled down on a rocky slope, and she hopped off. The dark presence was behind a blast door. She walked up to it, ignited a yellow lightsabre, and sank the blade into the durasteel.

Imperial remnant meant Sith. And many of the Sith of the Empire had known her, or served under her. This would be...interesting.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

By the power of great engines and some generous time handwavium Siobhan's fighter would soon descend from high above and steer towards the mountain slope as well. The dazzling yellow lightsabre of Ashin would be clearly visible to her in the distance as she brought her craft in to land.

No one to oppose her yet, though she sensed the dark presence behind the door. Doubtless plenty of Sith to fight. Bringing the craft in to land as it touched down upon the ground she hopped out. "Varanin, we have to stop meeting like this. People will start talking," she joked. Talk about what? That they were plotting galactic domination and stuff like that? Or other things. Who knew.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ASTEROID BASE

When the thermal detonator explosions faded, but before his visor un-tinted, he picked up a pair of lightly scratched blaster rifles and opened fire, marching ahead. The bolts chewed through light bulkheads, but many of the interior walls weren't prefab -- they were stone. And that could cause some problems in regards to collapsing and artificial gravity. Asteroids weren't meant to handle gravity.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Ashin disengaged her lightsabre and turned, shielding her eyes from the glare of Kerrigan's engines. When the cyborg battering ram emerged, Ashin gave her a loose grin. "I know, what would our wives say."

She chucked a thumb at the half-cut blast door. "Sith behind here. You mind?"

Rave's modified Haran'uliik leaped ahead in pursuit of the pirate frigate. Hers was a specialized beast; its specially ray-shielded mass-driver muzzles pumped flak into the pirate's engines in a serious way. Stray fire from the other Haran'uliiks helped too, rather a lot. Mass drivers. Gotta love the laws of motion.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

"Well, mine's liberal. Don't know yours well though," Siobhan responded wryly. For the record, she still disliked Fringe and was happy about the whole how Eriadu had turned out. Just...had difficulty disliking Varanin. Once you got past the whole Sith Empress thing. Or the fact that Fringe, for all its claims of espousing freedom and fighting monsters, was also conveniently a haven for monsters and Sith war criminals.

Would Siobhan even know about the whole role of Sith poison? Best not overthink it. "Breaking doors down, story of my life." Power rippled through her hand as the Force was harnessed then sent crashing into the door with the force of a battering ram so that it should be blasted and its parts sent flying towards the Sith behind, propelled further with great kinetic force as a shockwave was unleashed.

With the threat practically whittled down to a frigate desperately seeking to liberate itself from certain annihilation, the Mandalorian thought it proper to take a more hands-on approach to the situation. Leaving command of the Confederate vessels to his helmsman, Captain Richard Ross, Isley quickly bounded through the corridors of his stealth corvette until he arrived within the vessel's small hangar. There, he was greeted by the hulking form of an old "friend": his refit-Basilisk War Droid affectionately dubbed Cin. Upon seeing it's master, the beast lowered to received him and Isley promptly mounted it's beskar-plated form. Upon sliding the glasteel cockpit into place, he commanded it forward. With powerful strides, the War Droid bounded out of the hangar and into the void of space, activating it's high-boost engines in an instant. Swift propulsion gripped the beast then, quickly bearing it's form across the asteroids and directly towards the Pirate Base.

"Ember," said the Mandalorian over his comm, "I hope you don't mind a little company!" With that said, the Cin Bes'uliik began firing it's Shockwave Generator Rods in order to tear itself open an entrance in one of the Base's walls. It would take a moment to get through, and then the fun would begin.

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Liberal, eh? Well, mine's not exactly conservative -- but that is a conversation for another time." She wrinkled her nose as the doors came down. "Feth. I smell Sith poison. I can't stand the stuff. Spent fifteen years wearing it all through my veins. Be careful in there."

She raised her lightsabre and, clad in full armor, marched into a sudden hail of blasterfire.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Isley Verd"]

"Copy that, Isley-"

Ember scrambled to get waythefeth out of the way as Isley's Basilisk decided to shockwave-generator its way through the nearest rock wall. Atmo got ripped away to nothingness faster than a Sith faction vanity project. He grabbed a nearby strut with crushgaunt-equivalent strength.

"Close the door!"

At last the pirate frigate's shields faltered, and Rave's mass drivers and Vulcan cannon chewed into its engine block the hard way. Engine chambers were designed to handle, well, energy. Not projectiles travelling kilometres per second faster, in relative terms, than the ships in question. The frigate heeled, came about to fight-

Pa'Kar Sang

P
An explosion rocked the wounded Mandalorian as a grenade went off nearby, throwing him onto his back. A curse left his lips as Mandalorian insults flew from his mouth. Turning on his stomach and rolling to face his enemies, he brandished his rifle, the Gladiator and let the slugs fly towards their targets. He could hear the thud and sickening squish over his helmet's audio enhancers as the metal slugs found and killed their targets. A gratified pant left the young man's lips as he fumbled through his pouches to find another bacta injector to stop the pain. Clinking through the used syringes his heavy breathing intensified as he realized he had used up all nine of his bacta injectors. That's right folks.

Jaden was high on bacta.

Throwing his pack down angrily he limped towards his objective, angry and ready to kill someone for his bacta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom