Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clash of Bone and Sinew. (Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Mantell)

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The metal beast plowed through the blaster fire, protecting its rider. The looks of terror on the pirate and Imperial faces was great, their blood soaked the claws of his beast. Gil merely had to sit and watch the magic happen as the semi-sentient droid plowed through his enemies.

[member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Ploog"] [member="Chupa La'Roi"]
OBJECTIVE: Assault entrenched positions and remove AA guns

Aedan Miles was sitting in the hangar near the drop pods designated for the use of the Red Legion his eyes closed as he waited. Almost every other unit had already been dispatched but there was a reason they were holding back. They were the people who would come in fresh and smash anything that got in their way. That was when klaxon's started going off making the young general lift his head and look up before his comlink started up with a loud noise before orders issued forth. Standing Aedan pulled on his helmet and called out loudly. "ALL RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS LETS GO TIME TO EARN OUR KEEP!"

He strode forward as he thought he turned looking for his three commanders calling out to [member="Marrik Aloxum"] [member="Ploog"] and [member="Chupa La'Roi"]. "All right here is the battle plan Ploog I want you to take your legionaries and assault the entrenchments destroy any and all opposition. Marrik you and your men are to make a move on the AA guns I want them removed quickly and efficiently. Chupa why don't you take your men and keep your eyes open for a possible important target goal is to capture the bounty hunter named Hannibal why looking out for him gather what information you can. I will take the remaining legionaries and disable their ships making sure none of them escape. Each of you has command of your usual 1000 man companies fight hard and fight smart."

With a wave of his hand he dismissed the three commanders and made his way towards where his usual company of 2700 legionaries were loading up into drop pods. Walking to the lead drop pod Aedan climbed into it nodding to his personal guard squad as they all fastened themselves in and he moved to calmly buckle in this drop would be intense AA was still up and they were dropping in as close as they could get to their location. That meant that anything could go wrong but Aedan felt good about today. As he waited for the launch the young man went over his weapons making sure that his Westar pistols were strapped to his waist, his rifle rested at his side held in place by restraints. Firmly attached to his armor in various places rested the 3 lightsabers the young man carried with a nod he activated his coms once more. "This is General Miles to hangar command. Launch all drop pods the Red Legion is out for blood today." Echoing over the Legion's personal channel were a series of affirmatives from various members as the hangar command launched their drop pods towards the planet.

Ordo's command ship continued to pound at the quickly dying pirate fleet. That is until a palleon II dropped out of hyper space behind his position and opened fire.

"All ships, all ships." Ordo called into the com channel. "Watch for imperial class fighters inbound and enemy reinforcments."

[member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Aedan Miles"] @everyone I can't spell the names of.

Sabrina watched as [member="Ordo"], gave commands to his men, she wanted mandalorians to win, but she also, hoped the imperial would flee. She also hoped to negotiate, for any imperial prisoners, at the end of this. As they have to have, some where to go. She sat down, at one of the chairs, on the bridge, and waited for him acknowledge her. She new he did not like her, but she hoped to at least gain his respect.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Ordo looked at the younger woman. The cold T of his visor the only face he needed to show at the moment.

"Are these yours or just a remenant of the old regime." Ordo asked.

Sabrina looked at him, as he asked her about the imperials, she sighed and replied. No remnants, but I hope to at least talk, to prisoners and be include, in any negotiations. She hoped to offer them, a new home, with her people. After the mandolarians, finished with them, other wise it would genocide.
[member="Ordo"]

"They should have stayed hiden." Ordo said before he turned to fire control. "Cripple the ship and take them prisoner if possible. We'll have Ms. Kotass speak with their captain."

Ordo turned back to the woman.

"They get one chance Miss." He looked away, "and only because I'm in a good mood."

Sabrina smiled, in relief, as [member="Ordo"] decide to cripple the ship. The imperials lost here, before the battle had started, she hoped they would see sense. Sabrina replied Thank you, tell me when I can talk to their commander. She then waited, for permission to talk, to captain that ship. This hopefully be transferred, to the imperial governor if it went well.

[member="Ordo"]

The small form that was Drez found herself wandering over to both Ordo and [member="Sabrina Kotass"] . On both of her hips were two new blasters she had more or less fallen in love with. The MM-27 was a beautiful blaster, and even though she couldn't very well use it in her dragon form, she certainly would use it while she was on foot.

"So.. What I miss?" She was carefree at this point. Which was a drastic change from when the battle first started. She had a huge fear of enclosed places, and the ship they were on proved no exception. For a better part of the whole mission she had locked herself away, trying to get over her fear. Or at least stomach it.

Which she did. Now she stood ready, hoping that they would at least land the ship soon. At least once on the ground she could relax.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Former Imperial outpost on the surface, pirate bases elsewhere insystem, Savrips needing some multiculturalist validation -- a pretty dang good opportunity to test out the new hardware.

Ashin's Basilisk war droid, of Clan [member="Ordo"] make, descended through atmo in a ball of reentry flame the size of a turbolaser blast. She wore an envirosuit beneath her phrik war plate, and a Tenloss helmet covered everything else.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Isley Verd"]

Ember cut his way into the pirate base in a rush of decompression snow. That put him inside a hallway; he carved a larger square in an inner wall, then pulled it (or let it drop) toward the other wall. Vacuum and a Force-enhanced shove did the rest. Decompression ceased.

"This is Ember. I'm in."

[member="Xyhn-Drez"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ordo watched with a broad smile as one of his prized droids broke the atmosphere. He wasn't one to throw around respect but riding a wardroid from orbit into combat was a verd'gotten if he ever saw one. He would have to say so to the rider later.

Ordo turned to the new Mando girl.

"Head to the dropships and get on the ground. I have it covered here." Ordo said with a kind pat on the shoulder, "just be safe down there."

Ordo turned to Sabrina.

"You can try and speak to the imperial commander now their shields just fell."

Drez offered a single hand salute, clicking her heels together as she did. Really, the salute was just something she happened to watch on a holovid, and she assumed this was the time and place to do so. Whether or not [member="Ordo"] would approve she would have turned on a heel, half running half skipping to the nearest dropship. She was more then excited to get to the ground at this point. But the dropship was much smaller then the other ship she was just getting use to, and she went back into a panic. While the ship was going to the ground she curled up on a seat, quiet and avoiding the others with her.

As soon as the ship landed she was off, bursting out of the enclosed ship and onto the open fields of Ord Mantell. Well, what was left of them anyway. She'd check in with a headpiece she picked up before departing, speaking loudly through it.

"Orders?"

"Shab! I need to get down there!" Adenn Gra'tua yelled as he ran through the corridors of [member="Ordo"]'s ship, quickly making it to the bridge "Where's Ordo?" he said franticly before spotting the man in question "Can you get me down there? I need to get down there!" he stopped to catch his breath, he knew how comical he looked but he didn't care, he needed to get to the surface, he wasn't going to let himself stay out of another fight, especially one that would help the Mandalorians "I need to fight." he finally regained his posture and stood up straight, waiting for an answer.

first of all, sorry I barged in, I really want to help the mando's, second, sorry for barging in so late.

Sabrina got out her chair, and went to communication consul, and attempted to raise the imperial ship. This is Sabrina kotass, I am sith, to imperial vessel. The captain of the ship, answered her hail, in the background, the crew where treating the injured, and putting out electrical fires. This is imperial fleet commander tiberius, to sabrina, He bowed in acknowledgement of her, as most imperials do to force users. May I ask, what are you doing with the mandalorians.
​I am merely a diplomatic observer, I have no authority here. Though they are willing, to let me talk to you, and ask for you to stand down and surrender. He looked disappointed, but asked her a simple question. Do you trust them? She replied, ​Yes they honourable people, and would keep their word. Sabrina then looked [member="Ordo"], to see if he wanted, to give terms.

he`s npc control him as you wish

Matreya

Daemos' ship dropped out of hyperspace, the sudden jerk as the ship slowed beegan to become a new custom for the man. Flipping a few switches before once more taking the reins, Damien veered the ship towards the planet. "This Daemos, checking in. Better late then never. Ordo, you gotta work on sending me word when we start these things." Daemos murmured into his comlink. The heat of reentry began to scorch the hull of his craft, all the while the man held his course steady.

Before long the man touched down, then waited for a suggestion on his mission before climbing from the ship.

[member="Ordo"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ordo"]

The basilisk homed in on one of the few Force signatures Ashin could sense in play, the man from whom she'd bought the droid in the first place. Ground moisture hissed to steam as the basilisk's reentry-heated claws dug in. Clad in heavy armor, Ashin climbed off the war droid.

"Where do you need me, Field Marshal?" she said, cracking the helmet to show the face of the woman who'd saved Manda'yaim three times, and liked heavy armor as much as the next woman.

" [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] , ner vod. Take a Shaadlar and the remaining basilisk and assault the the Volcano hanger nothing leaves that planet." Ordo began responding, " [member="Lord Daemos"] I need someone to halt the imp and sith retreat keep them out of the city."

Ordo opened a separate channel to the rider he had not recognized but whose voice he did recognized.

"Master [member="Ashin Varanin"] I can feel something dark near the summit of that base and I'm willing to bet you're the most qualified to deal with it." Ordo continued " and Ember'buir? Imperials are moving toward the local Savrip tribe."

Finally he turned toward [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
"I will give the ships crew quarter in Mandalorian space and fair trials for the officers if they assemble in the hanger and hand over their ship."

Sabrina looked at [member="Ordo"], with a confused look, and then she asked On what charges, are they to be tried for? She had no idea, what they supposed to be, guilty off. It`s the mandalorains that are attacking, the imperials.

"For harboring criminals." Ordo said simply "and their innocence or guilt is to be decided at trial. If I find no evidence they will be released."

Ordo believed in justice. If the imperials were only guilty of self defense they would be disbanded and allowed to leave, as long a s Mand'alor agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom