Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Christmas Truce - a Non-Canon Mini-event!

With the trio of invasions that have gone up recently, it can be easy for some of us to forget that at the end of the day, the map game, invasions, and all the RP here is just fun and games in the end, regardless of who wins and loses. Considering this, and the fact that there won't be any more invasions following these three until January 1st, I thought it might be a nice idea for a non-canon mini Christmas event for the GA, FO, TSE, GE and all their allies across December!

Though non-canon, the event would be styled as a coming together and truce during the wars, meet up and get a drink with your greatest rivals, joke with friends and share war stories, and forget the horrible state we're about to all plunge the galaxy into over a few too many drinks! Anyone and everyone who'd like to join in is welcome, but the event would definitely be focused on the four major factions at war (and their allies).

If any of this sounds like an idea you would be interested, please reply to the thread saying so, and let's all enjoy a little peace around Christmas!

84875087.gif

[member="Aryn Teth"]

Reminds me of World War I. Back in the war early on despite the commands of high command the opposing sides of this war in certain areas of the trench lines mutually agreed to stop firing around certain periods of the holiday season. There's even instances of german, french troops, etc coming out of the trenches and exchanging gifts, smoking, and enjoying the holiday season together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom