Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Canadian Wilds Call...

As the topic title suggests, I shall be vanishing from the digital face of the Earth to reside atop the Rocky Mountains in British Columbia, where I’ll be hiking amongst the trees and relaxing in the glacial streams.

So, as you can imagine, it’ll be highly unlikely that I’ll be able to make any responses to the threads in which I owe posts, or any messages in discord. So, if you need something from me - feel free to hit me up with a PM here on Chaos, or a DM on Discord; and I shall get to it after I come back from the Canada Day long weekend.

Or, you know, if I come back - since I might ride off into the sunset with my moose for good this time. ;)

(Totally kidding, btw. I’m too addicted to this to drop it like it’s hot.)

[member="Lady Kay"] - I’m headed out to the Cranbrook area, so not too far into the bush - but definitely more trees and wildlife than the central plains. It’s going to be a nice change of scenery from viewing the Rockies from afar, to being so close you can touch them. Haha

[member="Strider Garon"] - This is true, thankfully the last time I went hiking in the woods, Parks Canada gave me bear mace - so the can’s packed and ready to go. Not to mention all the cans of Off and Afterbite that I could get my hands on. Lol

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Ahhh Cranbrook. Been there a few times! It's where the last Mazerunner movie was filmed when they weren't in studio. Or was that Castlegar? Either way, it's out there!

Mosquitos will probably be the worst that you'll suffer...lol They are pretty bad this year due to all the floods.

It's raining on the coast, so it'll be heading your way in a couple of days. Hope you're prepared!

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

[member="Lady Kay"] - We drove right into it, and relished the roller coaster downpour throughout the weekend. It was a nice change to the dryness of the prairie's that I've been enduring for the last while. lol

[member="Strider Garon"] - Who's to say I didn't pull out a banjo and launch our own battle of the bands? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom