Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Butcher Pilgrimage (signup - Darksiders or neutral Forcers)

FDxnW69.png

So here's the concept, the result of some interest checks and discussions I've had. I wanted to come up with a good Dark Side version of the Pilgrims threads. I also wanted to do something other than invasions.

Been playing a lot of Valheim lately. There's a handful of bosses of escalating difficulty. Defeat a boss, gain a unique and fitting power, hang its head on your wall. It's a nice parallel to the old team Lotek'k hunts and Sigurd bathing in Fafnir's blood.

I say we do this with high-powered Chaos-made Sithspawn. We go to the hidden death world of Valrar and, alone or in teams, we hunt the nastiest boss Sithspawn around. We take legendary trophies - and I set each of us up with a unique power derived from the beasties we fought.

I know for darn sure Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn and Grundark Grundark are interested in something along these lines. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom