Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Bryn'adûl | Heldrak Burrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bryn'adûl | Heldrak Burrower
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Outrider%20Dropship.png

• Intent: Create a scale appropriate drop ship for the Bryn to use for planetary sieges.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Burrower Deployment Craft
  • Length: Two-Thousand Metres
  • Width: Two-Thousand Metres
  • Height: Four-Thousand, Five Hundred Metres
  • Armament: None
  • Defences: Extreme
  • Hangar Space: Very High | Thirty-Nine Squadrons
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: Nine Squadrons
    • Support Craft: Thirty Squadrons
  • Manoeuvrability Rating: None
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyper-drive: 2.0
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Drill System: The bottom of the Burrower, as indicated by its name is a large drilling mechanism powered by the Draelvasier technology.
STRENGTHS
  • Ready for some Speed, Schutta: For a vessel of its size, the Burrower is an incredibly fast orbital descent vessel. Using the Errindak to propel itself downward into a descent, crashing into the surface.
  • Tightly Packed: The Burrower comes with a powerful accompaniment of landing forces, able to hold up to ninety-thousand infantry/beasts/ect in accompaniment to its Support Vessels.
  • High Defence: The Burrower is designed to tank anything thrown at it, crashing into a surface and burrowing deeper underground to deploy forces to attack from all angles.
  • Powerful Drill: The drill mechanism in the base of the Burrower is powerful enough that it can nearly swim through the earth, pulling itself in upon landing.
WEAKNESSES
  • Stray Bullet: This vessel has practically no manoeuvrability, dropping out of hyperspace where it is intended to drop from and launching from there.
  • No Offence: No offensive measures to speak of, this vessel isn't intended to be occupied for very long.
DESCRIPTION:
The enemies of the Bryn'adûl often feel the need to build large walls or underground bases. Thusly, their response from Phedrak Munitions was to design a larger platform capable of carrying both massive forces for planetary deployments for the inclusion of recent
Kaiju beasts created by the Shamans. But also to allow the vessels to Burrow deep into a planets surface near instantaneously upon landing.

Last edited:
Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Why hello there; interesting concept, though not without issues that need addressing.
  • Manufacturers should be linked as appropriate, in your case to the Bryn's Faction page.
  • The Affiliation field's not optional even where its contents would obviously be identical to the Manufacturer field.
  • Mass/Minor military ships are capped at 2 KM in "length", please reduce it or drop the Production to Limited; while length is the most common measurement, the longest takes precedence. You clearly know this, given that your Hangar Space is that of a 4.5 KM ship.
  • What exactly is this ship? The inclusion of an Errindak seems to indicate that it might be some sort of platform built around the creature, but if so that seems like something that ought to be expanded on, e.g., in Description. I'd also note that they have the weakness "Slow".
  • Please link Phedrak Munitions, Kaiju Beasts, Shamans, and the like if possible.
  • Are you sure you want this to specifically carry "only" six thousand soldiers? A 750-metre Acclamator carries sixteen thousand, for reference.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Status on this? I can give you until next Monday (29/03) to complete the necessary changes, but if no reply or meaningful change has been received by then I will be archiving this for inactivity. Should you so desire, it may also be returned to Pre-Factory for a more leisurely process.

AMCO AMCO
  • Manufacturer linked
  • Affiliation added back in, don't know how I missed that.
  • Reduced to limited, my bad.
  • The ship is essentially a REALLY big dropship, and the Errindak is basically the hyperdrive/battery. Thusly their personal speed isn't relevant, it just assist the craft.
  • Links added, Shamans and Kaiju Beasties. Seeing as its a broad term, meant to apply to multiple beasties I've simply linked one of such.
  • Also thankfully 4,500m is 6x 750m so I've went for Ninety-Thousand; 90,000 accompaniment. Good catch!
  • Also upped the defences to extreme per the drop to limited.

That's all the changes covered, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom