Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Blue Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master of the Hyperspace Seas
image0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a pirate ship
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions:
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Weapon systems are mostly covered by the outside of the ship, meaning that they are hard to hit and take out
  • The ship has a fast thrusters for its large size. This can catch the enemy by surprise durning attacks.
WEAKNESSES
  • Exposed sails are highly undefended, so they are likely to be damaged in combat
  • Since the ship only has one thruster, it can easily be disabled with a few good shots
DESCRIPTION
A name that strikes fear into travelers of the Outer Rim.

The Blue Pearl is the personal ship of Pyrrah Tae and his crew. In this ship they pillage and loot undefended ships that travel through the edges of space. Besides, who needs all of their items anyways.

Large sails that sit on top of The Blue Pearl give it the iconic look that you can recognize from miles away. But it isn’t a good sign though. All should fear the mighty pirate ship that is The Blue Pearl.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

A good pirate ship for a good pirate! I fond of the art as well! I found only one littl problem:
  • The ship is underbalanced (-2), so if you want balance it you can do it. If not, you don't have to.

That's all, please let me know if you edited this or keep it with these ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom