Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blackguard Holocron & Artifact Auction

Rhodes crossed his arms. It seemed that [member="Darth Pikiran"] really wanted that Yoke. Ajihad couldn't afford to go bankrupt over it, and no longer had any wish to own it. If Damien wanted it, then he could have it. The assassin would come back the next day and see if there was anything else that caught his eye.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Lot J
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Ostanes"]

The first luxury chronometer of the first 3 series of Chrono Trigger's production, each boasting resistance to lightsabers, a minor force effect, and the envy of all your friends and enemies.

[member="Xelor Brandt"]

Ostanes would merely smile and nod... In truth, he didn't need that particular Lot... He had bid upon it to keep it from unworthy hands. In reality, his time in Akure Executive restructuring would prove to teach him more than that one would. If it hadn't already. Regardless, he wasn't about to let things go without any sort of a fight, and so sent the challenger a message.

Send me one of those watches when you're done, and we have a deal. Mine keep breaking, even the nicer ones from Dxun. Best of luck, and if you need training or supplies, Akure always seeks the brightest minds in both business and alchemy. - Ostanes

Lot B- 12 Avenger-class Steath Fighters.
Isley, wanna share boss?

Lot J- Bid Withdrawn... Best of Luck kid.
[member="Xelor Brandt"]

Lot K- 2,500,000 Credits, 1 Executive Suit, Billionaire Edition or 1 ACS-004 Immortal-class Battle Armor, 12 Avenger-class Stealth Fighters (Bid Maintained)
[member="Ostanes"]
Certainly we can work something out. I don't need it for long.

Lot Q- 2,000,000 Credits, 1 Firestorm Isotope-5 Reactor, (Backing the Bid from [member="Ostanes"] )
I presume a similar arrangement can be found for this lot as well?

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Dissero"] | [member="Decimus Meridius"]

• Lot K: Excellent. I am glad to see good business sense prevail.
  • Lot Q: You scratch my back, I scratch yours. But of course it can.
  • Lot U: Indeed. Glory to the Empire and all that, wot wot?
Note: No bids increased, just appropriate IC responses where needed.

Matreya

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

As he awaited further information on the bidder that had Entropy, Amp surprised Damien and announced, "Sir, from your records I read a bond between you and one Lord Ajihad. I wish to alert you that the man whom you just overbid was said person."

Damien nodded slowly, then spoke, "Amp, encrypt the following message so that only Ajihad can receive it. After 20 seconds have it destroyed.

"Ajihad, it is Damien, your ally. I wish to apologize for the overbid on the Yoke. I am wishing to learn from it, and recreate it. If I succeed, my way to show my apologies will be a free reproduction. Only if you wish it though." As he finished speaking, he waited a moment then asked, "Status on that?"

"Encrypted and sent." Came the reply.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

As the assassin was leaving, a message opened on his datapad. His brow furrowed, he opened the encrypted file. His eyes scanned over the message from his ally. As he finished the message, the assassin bit his lip. The offer was generous indeed, just a bit too generous for the man. Copying the encryption, Ajihad would reply to the message.

"For the replication, I would have to accept. As for the bit about it being free, no. You will be payed in full for any working reproduction you render. Best of luck, tell me if you run out of funds to bid with."

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
A message would be sent to [member="Ostanes"]

It is a deal, I'll send one of the first batch of chronometers to AEI once production has started. I'm currently on route to Circarpous V to obtain some of the rarer materials necessary but it shouldn't be lon. While our current production plans only include bracelets I'll definitely have to keep you in mind once we expand to work with leather bands. I've heard your company is the best at obtaining and working with exotic beasts of all natures.

To good business relations,

Xelor Brandt

Shuffling her feet, mildly perplexed at the seeming double-down on the two items she'd bid on by the same person, Braith wondered if there was something about her bids in particular that attracted such insane bid raises. Two million to top six hundred thousand? She understood the progression over XoXaan's holocron, and being that it would have split her attention between two lots she deemed the ability for her to resign to Marka Ragnos' holocron to be the easier of two fronts, but there was a significant increase to the Dark Lord of the Sith's holocron, and it was quite simply infuriating to sit there and watch as the last vestiges of hope went down the drain. Certainly these two had the money, credits, and resources of stock and such to throw around - but they had very, very, little in terms of unique artifacts, new and old, to throw into the fray - at least judging by their compensative bids of multi-million credit bids and a rather expensive reactor, which she doubted would help anyone but a shipwright.

Perhaps she could describe herself as desperate in this regard, but the bid on Marka Ragnos would not be topped - not by credits over objects of actual value, at least. Searching back into the recesses of her memory, she thought back on all of the things she'd created, the objects she'd discovered, the people she'd met. The two bidding on the holocron against her, which was mildly inappropriate, as she wasn't some corporate elite or anything, were obviously conspiring with several desirable bidders in the auction to ensure only their approved bidders would earn what was up for sale - at least judging by the trend of bid-aiding - and unfortunately for these two, she still had items of worth to bid with. While the trump card, a god-killing totem, had been played in the XoXaan holocron, this lot was still free game to be railed on with trinkets and tools.

Lot Q - One artifact, made to order and specification, which may be used to drain force nexuses (and/or ambient force energies) and fulfill a role in which that force energy is utilized (or stored) (Example); One custom-order metal production line (Think of a metal with special properties - one will be made just for you, supplied whenever requested); The steps taken in creating Simmersilk; The Maw of Midnight; 24 Offering Crystals (Each valued at one human life per); A datacron containing the events that showcase the Dark Lord of the One Sith's death, and the events following; One custom made force artifact, tailored to the lot owner's requests, of masterwork quality - may be a sword, armor, necklace, trinket, or any other sort of equipment, to perform any task requested; The location and detailed map of Naga Sadow's fortress; the detailed instructions and blueprints to create the Sith Meditation Sphere utilized by Naga Sadow during the Great Hyperspace War; 1,800,000 cr.

[member="Dissero"]

Matreya

Addition to back [member="Braith Achlys"]:

3,200,000 credits, a ship to be purchased by Damien from any maker, as well as any two items to be purchased from any company on the Galactic Market

IC:/
Damien sent a message to the woman bidding, "Count my bid towards your own. I just request a summary at your discretion. Include what you view as worth my aid. Just remember I am adding a lot to your bid. Cheers." Then he sent the message to the other.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Though Braith found that, perhaps due to culture shock, she had few friends, she wondered if this sudden assistance could be counted as such. She smiled inwardly, feeling slightly more at ease, and took a moment to familiarize herself with the datapad she'd been taught by Corvus to use. "Your assistance is very appreciated, I will do my best to provide you with a transcription of the holocron when this is all said and done." She replied, wondering if it were better to just hand him the holocron once she was done with it rather than keep it. She shrugged, believing that providing a transcription and keeping the original would prove useful in the future.

The next day, Lord Ajihad walked back into the auction house. He left the auction the previous day with not too many resources left to his disposal. He had all but given up until a miracle of sorts occurred. He had been given the Black Sun Syndicate by a former associate, one who no longer wished to deal with the organization. While the syndicate had not been active in a while, their coffers were still loaded back from the good old days, as well as their armories.

Ajihad had every intention of bringing them back to their former glory, but there was something he he had to take care of first. While not hoping to drain the organization, there was something essential he still needed to get. He was rather interested in the Soul Saber, a very dark ancient artifact. It would compliment his usage of form VII nicely.

He currently had one rival, @Reverance. While he didn't know how much wealth the Wrath possesed, he was sure it was quite a lot. Taking a deep breath, he placed his bid. It was now or never.

Lot T (Soul Saber)- 15,000,000 credits, 2 Nimix-Class Heavy Cruisers, 10 Hammer Walkers, 300 advanced security protocol droids, 100 Hutt Legionnaire Droids, 50 Warbeast Droids, 1000 Unmarked 24 Karat gold bars, 1 favor.

(OOC: I will link this stuff when I get to a computer, my apologies)

He laughed as someone tried to contend with him, owning three planets, energy rights to Sarapin, and ya know, being the Wrath. Caution was thrown to the wind.

Updated Bids ([member="Lord Ajihad"], [member="Popo"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Darth Pikiran"], [member="Lucien Cordel"]) :

Lot O: Yoke of Seeming (no changes to this bid)
- Pre-Mated Chom-Huun
- 12,000,000 Credits (updated from 1,000,000) along with an agreement to allow bidder [member="Darth Pikiran"] to study said artifact while in custody of the One Sith

Lot T: The Soulsaber (substantial changes to this bid)
-The Right Hand (Reverance's personal Immortal Class Star Dreadnaught) or The Broken Crown (Savan Class Carrier)
-Signing of 20 percent energy rights to geothermal production from Sarapin (updated from 15 percent, enough energy to power 16% of the core planets energy needs)
-Talisman of Concentration (valued at 50,000,000) - added by [member="Ostanes"]
-35 million credits from personal coffers (Khomm, Adumar, Selvaris)

Having made agreement with [member="Ostanes"] to allow research into the item, he smirked at the offer. He literally had money to throw away, taken from the backs of hard working indentured servants. And just think, they considered themselves free.

Ajihad frowned at news of the bid. He wasn't sure if he could top it. He would send a message to @Reverance. "Perhaps we could could settle this personally?"

Lot T- Previous bid maintained, plus 15 million credits, Mongrel Grimoire (canon spell book, very valuable), and a load of Phrik

Ostanes sighed and rubbed at his temples, shaking his head. These damned peasants and plebians wouldn't cease... So he would make them... The Wrath of the Dark lord in his debt was a powerful coin...

• Lot T: cr100,00,000 and 3% Stock in Akure Executive Interstellar to further back The Wrath.
[member="Lord Ajihad"] | [member="Reverance"] | [member="Dissero"]

Ajihad: As a Note, it's polite to tag those you are bidding against so they know.

([member="Ostanes"] - my bad, didn't see your bid)
[member="Reverance"]

If he was to going to win the auction, Ajihad would at least make his opponents pay a lot more than they wanted to for the item. However, he wasn't out of money quite yet...

Lot T- previous bid maintained, plus 15,000,000 credits, 10 Corusca Gems, and 1000 unmarked 24 karat gold bars

"Ladies and gentlemen," the auctioneer cleared his throat, voice booming throughout the auction house, "this auction has come to a close and all standing bids are final! Thank you, one and all for bidding. Please be patient while the bids are tallied."

OOC -

All posted bids (even the last three that came in after 10pm, you're welcome) will stand.

Winners will be announced tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom