Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blackguard Holocron & Artifact Auction

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
TELTI

The door to his office slid open silently, revealing the mechanical figure of TD-564. Moving quickly, Adekos closed the game of solitaire he had been playing. "Something to report?" The Tactical Droid marched into the room without vocally responding, depositing a stack of flimsiplast papers onto the Umbaran's desk. This auction had been Dissero's suggestion. When the unalterable laws of the universe were abruptly altered, there was no other choice but to step in line. If he could no longer hoard as many baubles as he wanted, he would at least turn a tidy profit.

Darth Adekos yanked a pen from the holder on his desk and proceeded to go through each lot and the bids placed upon it. He didn't get very far. "[member="Isley Verd"] bid a tomahawk? I put up one of the most destructive, eldritch artifacts in the known universe for auction and he tries to slide me a glorified can-opener?"

"Mister Verd also bid upwards of one million galactic credits on the undergarments of Lady Vrag." TD-564 dutifully informed.

"Oh, now I just feel foolish. Here I am making my money in the droid industry, when clearly I should be rifling through the trashcans of Sith Ladies and their Jedi counterparts for discarded pantaloons. Where did I go wrong? How did it come to this? How much further will I sink? O, well a-day!"

Once the lamentations were finished, the rest of the papers had been marked up with the winners for Adekos' lots indicated. These would be faxed promptly to Dissero, but in the event they didn't want to wait for the Librarian-thief's announcement, they would receive notice via whatever contact details they had left with the auction.

-----​

To Whom it May Concern:
  • [LOT T] The Soulsaber has been awarded to [member="Reverance"] for the price of One (1) Immortal-class Star Dreadnaught, One (1) Savan-class Carrier, Rights to Twenty (20) percent of the geothermal energy production from Sarapin, One (1) Talisman of Concentration, One Hundred and Thirty-Five Million (135,000,000) Standard Galactic Credits, and Three (3) percent Stock in Akure Executive Interstellar.
  • [LOT U] The Dark Holocron has been awarded to [member="Draco Vereen"] for the price of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) Standard Galactic Credits.
  • [LOT V] The Sith Nova Holocron and [LOT W] The Force Drain Holocron have been awarded to [member="Selka Ventus"] for the respective prices of Sixty Thousand (60,000) Standard Galactic Credits and Two Hundred and Sixty Thousand (260,000) Standard Galactic Credits. (#heiltion)
  • [LOT X] The Holocron of Darth Kaiser has been awarded to [member="Ostanes"] for the price of Five Hundred Thousand (500,000) Standard Galactic Credits and One (1) Talisman of Concentration.
  • [LOT Y] The Holocron of Master Wyzen has been awarded to [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] for the price of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) Standard Galactic Credits.

..N..O..N..L..E..T..H..A..L..
A clink of ice in a glass. Movement behind [member="Darth Adekos"] in his office. A soft tamping of boots across the floor.

Two ungloved hands, one of flesh and the other of metal and circuitry, found his shoulders and began to knead. Ivy leaned down to look over his shoulder at the auction results, fingers firmly working the tension of muscles away. She smirked.

"Can't say I'm surprised. Almost needed a crowbar to get your pantaloons off. A rare commodity, that."

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT A: CANON Nox Holocron[/SIZE]

• [member="Ultimatum"] - 1,000,000c

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT B: CANON Vectivus Holocron[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT C: CANON XoXaan Holocron[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]

• [member="Seydon of Arda"] - Entropy, Sword of Rave Merrill / Comprehensive journal set detailing Sithspawn, from anthrozoological to biological, across scores of encountered specimens / Map guides leading over Dromund Kaas, post-Larraq glassing / Mapped substructures below the Dromund Kaas 'Dark Temple' / Location of the Shrine of Krul, containing further artefacts / A copy of Rave Merrill's Farwalker Armour, Velok Emblem, a powerful statuette. A hand-held 'godsmasher'. BACKED BY OSTANES: c15,000,000 / Choice of ANY out of Stock Akure Executive Interstellar Item / 1 Custom Commissioned Product by Akure Executive Interstellar

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT D:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] CANON Belt of Bodo Baas[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]

• [member="Arrbi Betna"] - 100,000c

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT E:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Taurannik Translation 1[/SIZE]

• [member="Ostanes"] - 100,000c
[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT F: Taurannik Translation 2[/SIZE]

• [member="Ostanes"] - 100,000c
[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT G:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]1 Durindfire Crystal[/SIZE]

• [member="Julius Sedaire"] - 20,000c

LOT H: 5 Roonstones (Alec would find upon delivery the bag containing not 5, but 10 Roonstones and a note: "My regards to Clan Rekali.")

• [member="Alec Rekali"] - Clan Rekali bids the original expedition notebook kept by the time-sensitive guide who led Rave Merrill and Jared Ovmar into the monolith at the heart of the Chiloon Rift.

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT I:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Datacron containing Adegan Cloak Schematics[/SIZE]

• [member="Arrbi Betna"] - 100,000c

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT J: 1 Holocron labeled “Alchemical Swords: Smithing and Forging Level 1” [/SIZE][Beginners guide to smithing and forging small alchemized swords and daggers. Teaches technique for making basic metals lightsaber and damage resistant. Does NOT teach Force-Imbuement.]

• [member="Xelor Brandt"] - The first luxury chronometer of the first 3 series of Chrono Trigger's production, each boasting resistance to lightsabers, a minor force effect, and the envy of all your friends and enemies. [SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT K:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]1 Holocron labeled “Alchemy: Crystallurgy”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][Basic overview and training of alchemical crystallurgy. Teaches how to purify and Force-attune various types of crystals.]
[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT L:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]An alchemized mask from Moridin’s collection with the ability to hide the wearer’s Force Signature and obscure their identity.

• [member="Ostanes"] - 5,000,000c

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT M:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]1 Marauder’s Bag [does not have the near-weightless spell]
A note is attached: "A spell of weightlessness can be applied for the price of a blood sample. Ask for Ereza Kep if this is of interest to you."

• [member="Lord Ajihad"] - 75,000c

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT N:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]1 Ayden Cater’s Hat

[SIZE=14.6667px]LOT AA:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]1 pair of Vrag’s boxer briefs

• [member="Isley Verd"] - 1.1 million credits.

FAR AWAY

As the auction results scrolled across Rave's datapad, she set aside her trowel and brushed dirt from her hands. A hogtied Sith Battlelord squirmed against his bonds, jostling several potted saplings.

"Everything," Rave said, perhaps to him, perhaps to the trees, "is proceeding as I have foreseen. Except for Ostanes snaring both halves of the Codex. That bit, I didn't see coming."

She continued potting shrubs that glowed gently. The Battlelord whimpered.

Final Winners:

[SIZE=14.6667px][LOT O][/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Yoke of Seeming [/SIZE]

• [member="Darth Pikiran"] - 20,000,000, 2 Riscillon Fighter, 2 Warden Cloud car, 2 Favors, a dozen Neuranium Daggers, and a half dozen REX Droids for whatever the seller wants of them
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOT P][/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Eshkar Niin Holocron[/SIZE]
  • [member="Taeli Raaf"] - 20,000c
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOT Q] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Marka Ragnos Holocron[/SIZE]

• [member="Braith Achlys"] - One artifact, made to order and specification, which may be used to drain force nexuses (and/or ambient force energies) and fulfill a role in which that force energy is utilized (or stored) (Example); One custom-order metal production line (Think of a metal with special properties - one will be made just for you, supplied whenever requested); The steps taken in creating Simmersilk; The Maw of Midnight; 24 Offering Crystals (Each valued at one human life per); A datacron containing the events that showcase the Dark Lord of the One Sith's death, and the events following; One custom made force artifact, tailored to the lot owner's requests, of masterwork quality - may be a sword, armor, necklace, trinket, or any other sort of equipment, to perform any task requested; The location and detailed map of Naga Sadow's fortress; the detailed instructions and blueprints to create the Sith Meditation Sphere utilized by Naga Sadow during the Great Hyperspace War; 1,800,000 cr. BACKED BY PIKIRAN: 3,200,000 credits, a ship to be purchased by Damien from any maker, as well as any two items to be purchased from any company on the Galactic Market
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOT R][/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Sword of Ieldis[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE]

• [member="Decimus Meridius"] - 101,000c
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOT S][/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] The Lightsaber of Emperor Palpatine[/SIZE]

• [member="Xhexania"] - 1,000,000c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom