Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Tie Syndicate Major Faction Application

Darth Vornskr said:
Isn't this the same thing that led to the eventual destruction of the Black Sun and the Red Ravens? Being a criminal organization trying to bite off more than they can chew and going major?

[member="Miss Blonde"]
#Represent

Preach it

[member="Miss Blonde"]
I understand you are trying to focus on more subtle criminal activities, but didn't you just invade Antecedent with a fleet and launch drop pods over the cities and are running wild in the streets causing mayhem? It sounds more like a cruel armies stomping ground than a turf war.

And in my defense, I never intended the Ravens to have armies and fleets. I did my best to RP hiring mercenaries and a fleet of banded pirates and smugglers, but alas, the players kept forcing a military onto the Ravens (and then a Force Order?? wot)

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
So you're not going to come play with us? You're just going to gripe and not hangout with your peeps?

[member="Ahogo Skuji"]
Come back when you break 100 posts. I'll have my 18 year old niece get in a fist fight with you. If you win you can graduate to trying to behead even one of our crew. K? Lol

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
Nah, Lysle sees the Black Ties presence on Antecedent, and in the Dragon Palace, as a direct attack on his legacy. Plus, he's got the Mirage and Neos to worry about, he's a well wrapped up character. I only bring him out for cameos or reunions now.

CNQ8pzf.jpg

[member="Miss Blonde"]

The Admin team has concluded their vote. Congratulations, you passed! :)

Please post in the map update thread with the following information:
  • A link to this topic to confirm you've been approved for major faction status.
  • The name of your faction with zero misspellings.
  • Your current Faction Owner.
  • Your requested starting planets. Please be aware that the size and shape of your initial cloud will be at the discretion of the map updater.
You may request to have a faction title added after 30 days. Keep in mind that it needs to retain the format used by all official rank titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom