Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

Milla Kryst Milla Kryst - :: All that matters to us, Meatbag, is that you have something of value to sell or barter with. We do our best not to play favourites with our customers, only the stereotypes they fall into. As you've come to us with valuable trinkets and tender, you've proven to be our favourite type of customer, and we shall approve this transaction.

But, seeing that you've included a brick of Beskar, however, I'm afraid I can't promise that said Beskar will remain in my possession for long. Ever since the devastation, what Iron remains has become an extremely precious commodity. Many groups would pay several fortunes for as much as you've given. ::

Jane lovett - :: We do not adhere to the sense and scope of time that erodes Meatbags such as yourself, thus so long as you have the highest bid - those items shall be transferred to your possession. As you've put up starships filled with credits alongside a set of custom stealth armour, both shall be enough to cover the costs of the Ring and the Broken Longsword, that Shard of the Force as you call it.

Since Beskar is one of the most valuable materials in the Galaxy now, I'm afraid what you offered will not be sufficient to purchase the Crushgaunts. That being said, however, should those starships be included - alongside other relics - we can perhaps come to an amicable agreement. ::

Jane lovett - :: Normally, my positronic matrix would be positively thrilled to take an entire Super Star Destroyer off your hands. However, it's quite impossible for a Meatbag such as yourself to have come across and let alone have enough credits to fill such a mighty warship. That's not even diving to the logistical nightmare that would come from upkeep, etcetera. I would recommend a more believable offer if you wish to obtain the Crushgaunts. ::

DarrVack DarrVack - :: You must've moved quite a fair bit of assets, Meatbag, as Sith-Imperial goods are worthless outside of Sith space. But, it's not very profitable to do business with the Empire. So, we'll happily trade a Devilfish for what assets you've already acquired. However, We'll need something more if you want a Squadron of Swordfish Walkers. ::

Tss not an ounce of meat on my body Droid, get your sensors right.

A bullet is worth a bullet and a walker is worth a walker no matter where, and we both know the word "Sith Space" is a flexible term.
Now, how about we leave the Devilfish on the table.... I add another 100k and walk away with the six Swordfish? That's 66,666 per unit you gotta chuckle at that cmon.

And when I come back for the other half and those Devilfish which you know I will I'll make sure to bring something of greater value with me.

No resistance, just bargaining.

Partners?

DarrVack DarrVack - :: Our photoreceptors and sensors are nominal. An Ugor's Unicelluar physiology is difficult to determine through a HoloInterface, especially in such an... Outfit. Nevertheless, you are a bag of organic matter - sloshing about within a singular membrane. Thus, we determined you to be classified as a Meatbag - regardless of the existence of meat within your membrane or not.

In addition, that is an incorrect assumption and analogy, as materials utilized in their construction denote their relevant worth - not their classification. With that being stated, we shall not devolve this conversation further by pointing out the trivial nuances between Sith-Imperial space and the generalizations of Sith space.

Due to the amount of modularity and technical artistry that went into the creation of the Swordfish, we find the offer of 399,996 TFC sufficient enough for the requested goods. We look forward to what future investments you'll bring to our door. ::

Jane lovett - :: Understood, Meatbag. The Ring and the Broken Longsword shall be transferred into your possession. Just as a starship's worth of Alliance Credits and a Set of Stealth Armour shall be transferred into ours. It was a pleasure doing business with you. ::

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

image0.png

Congratulations

Your operation has been seized by the glorious Captain Pyrrah Tae.

All items and resources have now been transferred into his possession, and shall be sold as he see fit.

May you find your life after this plentiful and joyous, so that the Captain may come take control of it once again.

Hey y’all, with LT-137’s permission, I will be taking over the Black Market he had set up.

Since the DIV he had been using is no longer working, I will be posting a new Black Market thread here soon. The concept will be almost the exact same as this one.

Hope y’all will enjoy the new Black Market!

image0.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom