Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Awakening (Open to Republic. Anyone else PM to join)

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
CeeCee returned to the side of her empress while the other droids were dismissed. Leeza took a moment to examine the Jedi Master for herself, seeing that she had a warrior woman feel to her. Leeza liked that, knowing that it wasn't just her society that allowed woman as much equality as men when it came to community roles. She walked in front of @[member="Antares Windu"] and gave a deep bow before finally speaking to @[member="Kiskla Grayson"].

"An honor to meet you, Master Grayon. I am indeed Empress Leeza of the Meldarian people. I would shake hands, as is per custom of your soceity, but I feel the experience would be.....unsettling for both of us."

Antares inclined his head to @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]'s greeting. She didn't seem...happy to be there, but he could investigate later if it was needed. "Master Grayson." He replied in greeting, and he nodded his head to the Empress. "You will share memories." He filled in after the Empress had spoke to his former Master.

"I believe you should both do it anyway, easier for you to explain what happened to your planet." He said, and he turned his head to look at @[member="Leeza"] and he looked to his Master.

Kiskla met the bow by bending at her own waist and inclining her respects to the leader of some..where. The woman’s telepathic transmissions initially met a mental barrier, which was soon dropped when Kiskla recognized the incoming messages as friendly.

When you met with Sith who played mind games, you never knew.

You'd be surprised what's documented as unsettling these days, Empress.

Woah woah woah, was this going to be some mind walk kriff? The last time Kiskla’s intercepted someone’s mind was on the back of a Freighter called the Olra’en with former Grandmaster Wraith. Then, he’d shared his secrets with her similarly. She’d not done it since then, except through psychometery for tracking reasons. The idea of passing on history through a space suit seemed, difficult.

She furrowed her brow slightly, and glanced at Antares. For the benefit of the Empress, should she choose to object, Kiskla spoke with her mind’s projection, rather than with her lips.

Perhaps skin on skin would be more effective, no?

@[member="Antares Windu"] | @[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
"It's understandable." Leeza spoke, or more her physic ability that mimicked speaking to her, conveyed. "Though I would need to touch in order for our minds to meet, I can sense the understandable hostility. Past experiences I'll assume. But you need not worry from me. You will learn just as much about me as I from you. As I'm sure @[member="Antares Windu"] will tell you." After he spoke she held out her hand, her palm facing @[member="Kiskla Grayson"], and said "The choice is yours of course."

The blonde woman shrugged unceremoniously. Although she'd still no idea why she was here, and had been given no clues other than what Antares suggested she foray into with this mysterious Empress. Why would she deny the entry to knowledge? She'd never before in her twenty years of existence and certainly wasn't about to start on some random, desolate planet.

Whatever is most convenient for you, Empress. She thought and visibly relaxed despite the idea of the alien knowing about her. Kiskla did not invite others into her life, in fact, that one mental transaction almost a year ago was the only one she'd divulged since her apprenticeship.

@[member="Antares Windu"] | @[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
"Then I shall honor my guest by letting her keep her privacy." Leeza nodded, not wanting to offend a Jedi in any way. "I will be brief as possible in explaining."

The brief explanation wound up taking about 20 minutes. Leeza had to give the details of the city that was built after studies had shown the nearby sun, the source of food for the Meldarians, was reaching a critical nova before becoming a white dwarf star. The city was built as a means to save as many as possible and how there were to be more. Then she explained how the previous Emperor went mad and wanted to only save those whom he deemed worthy, leading to his death and her last minute promotion to Empress. After that it was a matter of telling what she could account for from @[member="Antares Windu"]'s report of how he wound up finding the city, how the ships that were attacked were scrapped for parts by the robots that protected the people in order to keep the life supports running and all was at the order of Unit 2406 before his destruction.

When she was finished Leeza said "Now you see where we stand, Jedi Master. Yes?"

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Please feel free to PM me if I take too long to reply. Got lost in notifications, sorry! @[member="Leeza"] @[member="Antares Windu"]

The transaction was fluid, as the empress was evidently well-versed in galactic basic, despite her species being unknown to Kiskla herself. She didn't comment on the story, but rather sought to establish a solution rather than dwell on the problem.

"What is it you would like The Republic to do for you?" The Jedi finally asked, after weighing the gravity of the situation. These people were in a time of desolation when they could have the potential to flourish. Having a leader, such as this empress, who knew when to ask for help would benefit them greatly in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom