Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Awakening (Open to Republic. Anyone else PM to join)

He was pushed by robot, truly did it matter now. The female looking machine had lied to save us, could robots lie? Didn't they have a job to protect this place, maybe he was over thinking things.

Than a laser light show occurred after they were dragged somewhere, the images interesting and the history of this the planet. The people that were almost destroyed, but he knew that this could be his chance to make a name for himself.

"That's cliche, but lets crack open those tubes!"

He said cheerfully, while he put away his saber for now.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Leeza"]

Antares absorbed all the information as it came up in front of them. It showed the remnants of a civilization hiding underground to survive against the sun nearby from going critical and then nova. They had no mouths and from what he could understand, wore little clothing. And it all happened years ago. interesting.

He understood what the android meant when it repeated his earlier phrase. "Take me to the pods. To your ruler." He said with a nod. He was about to experience a species waking up from a long slumber. This was going to be special. Surely.

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
When both indicated they wanted to go to the pods the andriod shook it's head. It lead them out of the bulding and up to a spot within the city where they could see the pyramid. She pointed out that the place was heavily gaurded, epsecially now with the alert of intruders in the city. Seeing the patrolling robots swarming about the place she pointed at them to indicate that it was their fault the robots now heavily defended it.

@[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Karm'dia"]

Antares shook his head when the droid shook it's head and pointed out all the defenses. "Bring me there, or else I will go myself." That was it, there was no bargaining this time, they would go there as a trio, or he would go alone. After all, droid disable worked on all type of droids. These droids wouldn't be any different.

He started to leave the spot where they were at to prepare to go to the pyramid. It was going to be a large jump, but he could make it, at least jump off of this building anyway.

@[member="Leeza"]

He watched the pyramid from the roof top, what could he do now. He wasn't that fast, he was more of a strong guy.

Of course the jump from rooftop was not on his resume.

"Hey is there a different around, android. I think that would be more logical, than jumping in plain sight of the droids."

He said whispering to the machine, he didn't have time to deal with a knighty guy. Plus he wanted to make an entrance.

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
Looking between the two, seeing as they didn't care about the droids, she lowered her head. Since they seemed to eager to just run into a possible crossifre with no way out she tried to think of another way for them to get around. Just then she had an idea, pulling both of them with her off the roof and towards one of the alleyways. She brought them to what looked like a man hole that, after she lifted it with her robotic stregth, revealed it was a large cable-like contruct they could walk through. She jumped down and began walking off, indicating for them to follow from below.

@[member="Karm'dia"] @[member="Antares Windu"]

It seemed as he was preparing to jump off, he wouldn't be, according to the female android. Instead, he had been dragged backwards so that he could jump down a man-hole instead. This was taking too much time, this android really must have enjoyed wasting time for her Masters. Truly.

"Hurry." In whatever direction she was going, he was speeding his steps up so that he could be right behind the droid. Too long indeed.

@[member="Leeza"]

He was pulled by the android, when he was given the path. He followed closely behind her and looked at the knight.

"Take a chill pill bro, we will get there."

He was racing with the other guy.

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
Within five minutes they came to one hatchway opening with a ladder. The android indicated for them to wait while she checked. Climbing up and peeking out she could see a small patrol at one of the enttraces into the pyramid. Opening the hatch fully she climbed out and indicated for to wait while she dealt with the patrol.

<Quick!> she said, running up to them and speaking the alien language. <The intruders! I have seen them running around in sector 6!>

The patrol all floated towards her, forcing the android to lead them away while letting the humans sneak up and out. Now they had a clear way into the pyramid. Once inside they would find an entrace way with a large door blocking the way in. Past that was the inner sactum of the pyramid where, nealry covering every surface of the interior, were stasis pods filled with the Meldarian people. All were bunched together on the ground with only so much space to walk while some hung on the walls on large convatorbelt-like devices that held them all together. All the same sizes but with different people inside, from men and women to children. At the very center was a small platform with a single stasis pod sitting on top of it.

Antares watched as the female droid made heir path clear. He had wasted no time and just leapt out, and force leapt the distance to the stairs, and then continued leaping up to the top of the stairs. His lightsaber was in his hand, and when he got to the door, the blue beam ignited once more as it had previously and he stabbed it into the door in front of him. He was already tearing a roughly made circle into the doorway...

@[member="Leeza"]

When push came to shove, he waited for them with a smirk on his face. When the Jedi had cleared the way, he pulled out his guitar and waited to start his playing.

He was rather ticked off for dealing with nothing. Soon his magic of music will save the day.

"Let's open these capsules."

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
As the two finally made it inside, all the capsule open to them, a light shined on the one in the center of the room. Upon inspecting it they would find inside the one from the archives. The woman who had lead her people to this safe haven. She seemed so natrually at peace while sleeping. Before they could open any of them there was a sund of a door oepning and coming through were more patrol robots, including the leader 2406.

He and the others trained their weapons on the two, 2406 saying something in the alien language. It was basically an indicating of stepping away from the pods or being destoryed. If either of them so much as flinched the other robots were about to fire by the look of how ready they were. Before anything could be done the female andorid appeared from where the two had come through.

<Unti 2406, you will cease this action and allow these two to awaken the Empress.> she said, standing between him and the others.

<You dare stand with these intruders? You will be processed and left to rust when this is through.>

<There is no reason we cannot let them wake the people up.>

<That is not our mission. The people are not to be waked until the surface is habitable.>

<They cannot sleep forever. And now these strangers have come. They could take the people away. Let them colonize to spread throughout the galaxy. They do not need to live on Meldara anymore.>

<Enough! I am the security unit left in charge by the Empress herself. I will see my mission complete. And I will not allow you or anyone else to stop me!>

He trained his weapon on her, ready to fire.

Antares kept moving forwards until he heard the other security droids entering behind him and his nuisance of a companion. 'So they came.' He voiced in his mind. And he turned around, and then the droids trained their blasters on him, and the female droid. She may not have been an actual sentient, but she had brought them all this way, there was still a species around, and perhaps she was the only droid that could open the pods. "Hold on." He said instantly.

His lightsaber's blue beam disappeared back into it's hilt. "I can help your Ruler, she can travel over the surface, although briefly." He said this surely. He of course meant by using the Force by creating a bubble over the Empress's head, but they didn't need to know that. "Besides, there are those out there who can make your planet habitable again!" He exclaimed that part. Probably the most enthusiasm he has shown in quite a while.

@[member="Leeza"] - @[member="Karm'dia"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
2406 stopped when @[member="Antares Windu"] spoke. He still did not understand his words but it was clear Windu was trying to show he wanted to help. That didn't seem to configre well with 2406 as he now aimed his weapon at him. He shouted more words in the aline language but it was clear he was saying it was Windu's fault or something like that. Before he could fire a blast came from somewhere and blew his arm off. Before he knew it another blastes right through his mechanical head, he dropping to the floor destroyed. The source turned out to be the female android, an arm produced from her arm and the gun barrel coming from her palm.

With 2406 destoyed, and the rest of the robtos without a security leader, they all stood down while the andoird retracted her arm blaster. Speaking in her language she ordered for them to bring a medical unit. A moment later a few hovering dorids arrived while one was pushing was seemed like a light genarator. the andoird indcated for Windu and @[member="Karm'dia"] to stand back while they opened the pod. Kneeling down the andoird activated the code sequence and the pod slolwey began to open. Once it did she ordered for the one robot with the genarator to shine it on the Empress, it turning out to be one that emmited UV rays.

A moment after that they stopped and waited. Another moment when by and nothing seemed to have happned. But then the Empresses' eyes slolwey began to open.

Antares watched as the droids did as they did. It was quite impressive to be sure, UV Rays, to do what? To feed the Empress before she truly woke up? It was quite impressive. He wondered if the Empress would be able to understand him when she laid eyes upon him. Probably best if he hurried then, huh?

His steps carried him up onto the dais, ignoring any of the other droids, and he leaned over the stasis pod to look down to the Empress. "Queen? Empress? I came to wake you." He said with an amused look upon his face, mostly upon his lips, and he was truly excited. He was going to witness a whole species's remnant waking up before his eyes. This was most probably a once in a life time thing. He extended his hand out for the Empress to take whether she was fully awake or not.

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
The Empress sat up and looked at @[member="Antares Windu"], seeing such a strange creature to her for the first time. Then she looked and saw the robots all about, looking at her. They almost seemed as susprised as Windu for it, and why not? They'd not seen one of the people in so long. When the Empress spoke it was in the same language as the robots spoke, only this time when Windu heard it the sound it was almost as if it was coming from his own him. That was how they spoke, telepathy. But she was actually sending a large message out to everyone in the room, indlucing the droids who'd been built to hear such transmissions.

The Empress looked to the female and asked the obivous question of what had hapened and who the alien was. When she gave her answer the Empress looked immedialty to Windu. She examined him for a moment before standing up from the pod. She stumbled for a moment as she got used to having the feeling in her legs back, before the andoird caught her and helped her stand proplerly. When she was fine she walked to Windu and, without warning, gently brought her hands up to his face.

In that moment a series of images rushed between both their minds. The Empress could see everything that Antares Windu had leanred, both as a Jedi and as a member of the galaxtic community itself. While she gained knowledge from him, Windu would be able to see certian visions of her past all being spoken in her lanuage. Images of a young Leeza playing with her mother and father. She and her father grwiving over the death of her mother. Her studies to becoming a political leader. Her rise to power when her predacessors proved to be traitors in one sense or another. The harsh feeling of her planet's destruction and the moment right before she was frozen in stasis.

After that she broke away from him, both having the wind taken from them afterwards. Then when she "spoke" again she cleary said "Antares.....Windu. You are....a Jedi."

@[member="Antares Windu"]

He only inclined his head slightly when the Empress actually acknowledged his presence when she saw him. He helped her out of the pod, and when she stumbled a bit, Antares helped her, along with the female android. At least the both of them could support her better, but then the android let go of the Empress and Empress's hand was the only thing that remained holding Leeza's wrist, although gently. He herd her speaking in his mind, though he said nothing. He contemplated shutting his mind off to everything from the outside world, though that wasn't a strong suit of his and he didn't feel like focusing upon the Force to shield his mind like that.

Then, she came closer to him and brought her hands up to his face, and one of his own hands rose and tried to take her hands off one at a time from his face, though it didn't seem to succeed when she stepped back from him after they had shared their memories and they were both winded. She spoke his language, at least, it sounded like it in his mind. "Impressive." Were his only words when he had gained his breath after a few moments. And then he straightened out his form, nodded his head, and bowed to her, as he did to the other Jedi of the Order and said, "I am a Jedi Knight, yes. And you are Empress Leeza yes?" The information transfer worked both ways, he experienced a few things that she had, and she had learned of the whole galaxy, at least from his point of view. Impressive indeed.

"What can I do for you, Empress?" He said, and he extended his arm out for her to take. She would have undoubtedly still been shaky from her thousands of years of sleep, not to mention she seemed a little winded.

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
"I....have seen things. From your mind." she said, holding the side of her head for a moment. "And this language you have.....it is the one used by most of the galaxy. But to think there were others like you out in the galaxy and we never knew."

Just then she looked to the andorid and indicated for Windu to wait. She put her hand on it's chest and closed her eyes, focusing what information she could into her. A moment later an entire signal went out in the nearby area so the other robots could recive it. Afterwards Leeza stood back from the android as it and the other processed for a moment.

"Language ramification downloaded." the andorid said in perfect Galactic standard now. "Voice recognition updated."

"Perfect." Leeza said. "What is yoru code number?"

"C2-X43C, your majesty."

"Hmmm. I think CeeCee will do." she commented. "Tell me, CeeCee, how long have we been in stasis?"

"Esitmation has counted to at least 10,000 years, ma'am."

The number made Leeza stagger for a moment before she said "Ten thousand.....my.....by the Mother Sun.....why?"

"It was per your order, ma'am. Unti 2406 had made it clear the people were not to be awoken until the planet's surface had been cleared of radiation. But that process has taken far longer than estiamted." While Leeza still took it in CeeCee said "During stasis sleep we standard untis have needed to make extensive repairs to the life support systems at the risk of losing the 20,000 suriving people. Unti 2406 had personally patrolled the nearby systems with modified ships in order to scavage for them."

With that Leeze began to say "I see.....yes." she turned back to @[member="Antares Windu"] and said "That was what brought you here. They were attacking ships for parts. They were stealing in rder to keep us alive. Where is Unit 2406?" CeeCee pointed to the remains of the robot and Leeza said "Ah. I see. Punishment he deserved."

Antares's hand remained up for her to take, so that they could walk down the dais and so that she could look upon her people. Though, when the droid and the Empress gave their exchanges, he listened quietly, his hand still up however for the Empress to take. It was an amazing sight to see how this species could just absorb a language in such a way. He would have to learn...If it were possible. "Do not blame your Unit 2406." Antares said with a shake of his head. "Your droid did what was necessary to keep it's Master's alive, your most valiant servant, surely." He said and he glanced over his shoulder to look to the remains of Unit 2406. Poor droid indeed.

"Shall the other pods be opened now, Leeza?"

@[member="Leeza"]

Leeza

Empress of Meldara
Upon hearing his question Leeza looked to him. She'd almost forgotten that the rest had still been sleeping. As such she walked over to one of the nearby pods and looked inside. There was a child in it. A small boy by the looks of it. His mouthless face with his eyes closed and his body exposed to the cold that was keeping him alive in sleep. The fact that it was 10,000 years into their future and the planet was still unhealed made Leeza break down and cry for a moment. CeeCee ran over to tend to her, as @[member="Antares Windu"] likely did as well, before she looked back up with watery eyes.

"I promised them I would keep them safe...I told them when we would wake our home would be as it was....and we would be strong again. But now....our planet is dead...and we're all but extinct."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom