Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Assembly (Silver Jedi)

((I think we've given everyone time to chime in and voice their opinions. As there seems to be support for Arisa to take the GM spot without any objection or opposing candidate, then I'm just going to conclude this thread with one final post. Thank you all who participated in this event.))

Some time later:

130904_DC_Hudson.jpg

As new arrivals entered the Silver Campus on Voss, they would be greeted by an automated hologram in the likeness of Grandmaster Yune.

"Greetings and well met!"

"I am Arisa Yune, Grandmaster of the Silver Order, and Supreme Commander of the Antarian Rangers. Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude in your decision to join our ever growing family. No organization can exist without a solid foundation. Our foundation is our family. It is my hope that you will join our family in providing that foundation."

"Within the campus grounds, you will find the Silver Temple, where all Force Sensitives may train and study to not only to use their abilities in the Force, but also learn to wield their powers responsibly. Under the roof of the Silver Temple are some of the most gifted instructors the galaxy has to offer, ready to guide you on your journey of mastery over the Force, and then perhaps onto the arduous but rewarding path of the Jedi."

"However, we are so much more than just our temple. Our campus is home to one of the galaxy's largest and most advanced medical facilities, Ashla's Keep, a tier 1 trauma center and clinic offering free treatment to thousands of needy souls every day. Cutting edge research occurs at our facilities, making major breakthroughs all the time in association with several universities and healthcare companies."

"The Silver Services Corps also operates out of this campus, a volunteer group that provides a myriad of humanitarian services across the galaxy, from disaster relief to family counseling. The SSC is also a group dedicated to the sciences, and the exploration of our galaxy and beyond."

"The campus serves as the headquarters to the Antarian Rangers, a paramilitary organization that works hand in hand with the Silver Jedi to carry out its mission of protecting all those in need our support. These brave men and women who make up the Rangers go through some of the most grueling training imaginable to ensure that they're unrivaled in combat."

"Whatever direction you have chosen to take, be it the Silver Temple, Ashla's Keep, SSC, or the Rangers (or maybe even a combination of the above!), the Assembly and I would like to congratulate you on taking the first step in arriving here today."

"My door will always remain open to take questions or even just to chat, so don't don't ever feel afraid to approach me about anything."

"Finally, I would like to remind you that we are all family here. Treat your peers as you should any family member, with tolerance, compassion, and respect."

She bowed. "We wish you nothing but good tidings during your stay on Voss. May the Force be with you - always."

The hologram lingered active for a short while before shutting down, ready to reactivate the next time someone new passed through the campus entrance.

(Special credit to Thurion for the original message, I tried paying homage to what he wrote.)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Catherine Soja"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Kaden"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Tempest Yore"] [member="Makari Valeal"]
[member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom