Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Angel meets the planet of the devil

Kyla Foy

K
She cuddled with her master as she giggled cutely warmly cuddling Circe till she wanted to stop cuddling.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

And when she wanted Circe to stop, Circe got the message and let go. "I'm sorry... you're just so adorable. The sheer level of cuteness you have as a part of you would more than likely scar Dredge or Kaine Zambrano for life."

Kyla Foy

K
"Uhm, I am sorry, I rather not go to them~ They like this planet pretty much. I know they use the dark side." She said kindly giggling, the corruption was no longer an option Ophelia knew about it all, because of this planet's history. "Want more hugs?" [member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"Your cuteness would kill them, likely." She smiled, giving a soft grin as she moved to give Ophelia even more hugs than before. "Hugs make me very happy, Ophelia. Very happy."

Kyla Foy

K
She smiled cutely hugging the woman while her eyes were focused onto Circe right arm as her cheek went against the woman her chest and looking at her arm, "Yee~ Its good that you are happy~" She had said. @Enigma

[member="Ophelia"]

"I'm always happy when getting cuddles from you, Ophelia." She smiled, giving an even closer grin as she snuggled Ophelia some more. "You make me happy. It's disgustingly cute of you, but admittedly I love it anyways. Perhaps your cuteness can be used as a weapon against my enemies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom