Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Angel meets the planet of the devil

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia was going to enter with Circe Malachor V. The planet which no jedi wanted to be on as Darth Tsolan had warned her so badly about Circe but in a hard way that Ophelia did not understand. The planet was made only of the dark-side of the force. There was no way to gain some light side of the force. She was leaving the ship. She was very excited while her Nexu was following here, "Come Nexi~" She said as she smiled to her Nexu, cub who followed her out of the ship, but then the moment she stepped onto the floor millions of thoughts were dwelling into her mind, words she wouildn't ever wanted to use.. Her eyes looked shock...She directly grabbed her cub and started to hug it, "Miss Circe, I don't like this planet" Her emotions changed so quickly... Was this the planet that would break her?

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"The planet has very rich history, Ophelia... It was, a long time ago, the world where the Mandalorian War ended. Overhead, Revan slew Mandalore the Ultimate and ended the battle in favor of the Republic and the Jedi." She grinned. "And you like Jedi, don't you?" It was true - Ophelia did like Jedi, but the more she was here, the more the Dark Side would hopefully taint her.

Kyla Foy

K
She was on planet Malachor V. and Circe was doing a rather dark thing to Ophelia, she wanted corrupt her while hearing the things. "Mhm, I like jedi.." She said trying to go again on the ground of the planet, her eyes widened, and her light side of the force was fighting a hard time! The planet wanted to eat her alive with the dark side of the force, nobody would know what personality Ophelia would end up like. She looked at Circe and nodded coming closer trying to get closer, but she heard nothing more than the dark side trying to corrupt her, trying to make her feel bad and make her evil. The Nexu also felt it and was afraid tucking deeply against Ophelia.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"There there..." Circe cuddled up against the two of them, smiling as she did so. "It's okay... Most people who come to Malachor after getting told that story have the jitters. But you'll feel much better the longer you stick around here. Please, follow me."

Kyla Foy

K
Circe was lying to her, she basically wanted her to become a sith as well. She was cuddled by Circe, but she didn't cuddle back. She slowly started to follow the woman while shaking, she was for the first time very uncomfortable, but Circe didn't yet know all her techniques. Ophelia had one more technique which had yet to be coming, it only appeared in the most dire situations. She followed the woman on the planet. [member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

Circe noticed she was jittery, and slipped behind Ophelia, her hands resting gently on the young girl's shoulders to calm her down. "There... just relax." She paused, thinking about what best to do. "I have an old laboratory around here. It's probably one of the better places to start training."

Kyla Foy

K
She was shaking while Circe was seeming to love her, all of a sudden a voice was heard through her mind again, "Aing-tii...Aing-tii.." The force around her, it was protecting her from the dark, but something seemed different, it was recoloring She said, "Calm down Nexi..I love you too~ I will protect you" She said adorable while the creature felt within the bond that Ophelia was not how he first learned about her. They kept on going towards the Lab of Circe, if it really was there.

[member="Enigma"]

And indeed it really was. Circe's laboratory was built within the ruins of the disused Trayus Academy, mostly intact. Opening the doors, she helped bring in the young girl, along with her pet nexu. "You're so cute, Ophelia. This training's going to be a lot of fun."

[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
They finally were getting the lab within the Trayus Academy ruins, The girl didn't like it at all. She was fighting the dark-side a whole lot. "I don't like this planet...It makes me feel ill." The young girl told the woman. "Can't we head back and go too Coruscant?"

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"No... I really would rather we didn't." She paused, frowning. "You can feel the energy in this place. You just have to let it flow through you. Only then will you understand more about controlling the power the Force has gifted you with."

Kyla Foy

K
"But these people talking in my mind are not kind, they are talking about things, I do not like...sad and bad things...I don't want to hurt people" The girl said, she felt onto her knees as her white color force started to color a bit red.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"You don't have to do sad and bad things if you let them in... You will be in control, Ophelia. I can promise that." She moved to cuddle the girl a bit more. "It's okay... Just a bit longer. You can do it, sweetie."

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia was listening but not liking it at all, "No...no, It feels dark...it is bad...Alexandra...Tsolan...Circe...I don't want to be here" The girl was getting a bit crazy as the dark side of the force was over whelming her.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"Just a few more minutes, sweetie." She continued to cuddle the young woman, even forming the illusion of a fuzzy blanket for her to snuggle up in. It would help calm her, hopefully, as she accepted the Dark Side permeating the planet.

Kyla Foy

K
The young girl only got more sad as more of the darkside was penetrating in her body, "I hate you, I hate this planet..." She said as the little girl attempted to slam her fist against the chest of Circe, which would cause the Nexu to fall down the ground, but the young girl's her eyes that moment turned orange, and suddenly the Nexu vanished, It just completely vanished on top of a desk. The young girl performed the Aing-tii teleportation this time on the Nexu.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

Circe winced, then gasped as the Nexu disappeared. "How did you..." And then her face turned to horror. "Ophelia... You just used a power no ordinary Force user can possibly use. Where did you send that nexu?"

Kyla Foy

K
"I am a no dark-sider! I am an Aing-tii!" The young girl exclaimed as her breathing was getting far deeper now, It took a lot of her energy, "Behind you.." She suddenly smiled to her Nexu, "It will be okay." Her voice wasn't adorable, maybe it wasn't that smart to turn her evil at the most corrupted planet in the galaxy or maybe she needed time to get back to herself, who knows.

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"A bit longer." She smiled. "I'm impressed you have a skill of teleportation... but you must be wary. I would certainly assume that such a skill utilizes vast amounts of energy, and I don't want you to wear yourself out."

Kyla Foy

K
The young girl looked straight into the face of the woman, "I am Aing-tii.. I can teleport you in the middle of space to kill you" She was young but she seemed to know what the technique was able off. "I will leave this planet right now" The dark side of Ophelia dared to talk back, if Ophelia was +20 in positive personality and 0 in negative, it was now completely turned around she was no longer cuddleable. She started to focused and attempted to levitate the woman but it didn't not do much, she was a talent for the ways of the Aing-tii, but not for the other ways or atleast that was not yet found out. If her energy had run out now, nobody knew what behavior she might take

[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ophelia"]

"But you wouldn't do that. I am your master. And besides, you're a young child. Your energy reserves are depleted at best and empty at worst. You need to calm down." She paused, smiling. "Now calm down and remember - the Dark Side is not evil. And it never will be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom