Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Angel meets the planet of the devil

Kyla Foy

K
She listened but, she didn't seem to care, "Crush...kill...destroy" Those words she could only hear over and over again, maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring her to a planet which was the darkside and was a ground of war. "I..want..the voices...to stop..."

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"Tell them to stop. Command them." Circe smiled, motioning for her to take control. It was the only way she would be able to solidly come out of this without any significant mental impairment.

Kyla Foy

K
"They won't stop, I want light side...not dark...Dark is bad...Bad, I don't like.." She told Circe as she started to burst out in tears. [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"Have you commanded them to? Not told them to - commanded them to. Tell them to stop bothering you, lest you harm them." She continued to try and help the girl through her transition.

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia exclaimed, "Go away bad people." She kept on saying, but did you truly think this would work? Well seasoned old Dark Side spirits were ruling over this place. "I want the light side not the darkside, leave me alone.." She had said again. [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

And when she commanded them to stop, they would stop. She now had dominion over them - a dominion that few at such a young age could master. Even Circe could tell that the spirits' tugs at her had dropped. "Um..." She was unsure of what to really say, but one word likely summed it up.

"Wow."

Kyla Foy

K
The young girl started to scream once again and suddenly a bright light appeared around her, the force was focusing... The force was getting discolored around Ophelia. Was it becoming red? Was it becoming yellow? Was it becoming green? Many colors were now seen around her, she was no light darkness, not black or white...She is Aing-tii... A single word was heard coming from her lungs, but it was not her voice "LEAVE DARK SIDERS!" And suddenly it all settled as a powerful wave of the force came and made the ghosts completely vanish. She was no longer a light-sider. She was an Aing-tii, she was insanely tired and giggled, "Hehehe~ The voices finally stopped." Her Nexu came closer as it started to cuddle against the foot of the girl. It was hugging wanting attention. Her force powers showed that she had a complete rainbow in colors around her. [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"Good..." She smiled, continuing to cuddle up with the Aing-Tii. "I have to say, your response to this was hardly what I had expected from you. Not my attempt to be critical at all - it's a compliment."

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia smiled over towards Enigma, the voices had stopped and her body was far different than before, it was like she truly was with the force ways of the Aing-tii, now resting around her body instead of the light nor dark-side. She hugged Circe, "Can we start my training?", She had asked kindly constantly smiling as suddenly her Nexu came into her hands again, she cuddled with her creature, "Are you okay? Did the teleport hurt you?" She asked using her force in order to use animal friendship and contact with her creature, "I am okay~" The force around her was steady now, and not as bright uncontrolled as first, maybe this planet unlocked her potential and now she would be ready to train for real to improve with big steps?

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"Sounds like a plan to me." She paused, thinking for a moment. "I assume you already know how to push and pull with the Force... How about we start with a more interesting technique - lightning?" She paused, letting sparks flutter over her palm.

Kyla Foy

K
She had listened to her master, while her master wanted to do something more interesting, "Lightning? Can I really do such a thing? Doesn't lightning, hurt my hands?" She had asked as her voice was adorable as ever.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"It won't. I want you to point your hands at that rock, okay?" She pointed to a good-sized rock around seven feet away. "Now, I want you to focus. Build up the power of electricity in your fingertips and unleash it upon that rock."

Kyla Foy

K
She nodded as they were at the edge of the lab. She closed her eyes and pointed her hands towards the stone. She focused, she calmed her body while she was trying to utilize the force in her body. "Lightning to my hand.." suddenly the tiniest sparks of lightning appeared around her hand and went over towards the rock, but it didn't even make it. "Aw, I am not good in this..want me to try again?~" She had asked

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"Try again. Practice will make perfect when it comes to creating Force Lightning. That I can guarantee you." She smiled, continuing to cuddle Ophelia from behind as she waited to see the young girl try again.

Kyla Foy

K
The young girl was told to try the force lightning once again. She nodded and said, "Okay~", She inhaled and exhaled slowly she tried it once again and this time the sparks were even smaller, she needed far more practice~

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"If you get it right the third time, I'll give you more snuggles." Circe smiled, eager to cuddle up to the young prodigy. She was truly a master piece of work, and would be even better the more she was taught.

Kyla Foy

K
She was trying but the force lightning was not really working with her. She closed her eyes as she kept on thinking, "I am an aing-tii~ I can do this." A bright smile appearing on her face as suddenly her hand started to lighten up, far more than the beginning, but it all depleted before it even could be used.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

"One more time." She snuggled the young girl again, trying to get her to focus. "It's like a capacitor. Let it charge up, then mass-discharge it. It's as simple as that - I promise."

Kyla Foy

K
She listened and was told to try once again. The young girl smiled and cutely said, "Okay~", she wanted to try it again and utlized the force in order to shape lightning sparks into her hand suddenly it discharged. It was far from destructive. She was just adorable. [member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Ophelia"]

And Circe couldn't take it anymore. She leaned forward and moved to give Ophelia more and more snuggles. "Force dammit, you're so amazingly cute, Ophelia... I can't resist the cuddles." Such was true, after all - so much cuddles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom