Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Academy of Bogan

Thanks for helping me see the typo, silly mobile post.

But yes, question still stands, I understand no one can kill each other on the world, but.... the galaxy is a big place, and if you don't have a system in place to hide identities, or hell, even if you do, I know if I was writing a dark-sider, I'd learn what I could, then I'd slag the place so no one else can learn.

Geneviève Lasedri said:
Isn't that the One Sith--

Oh, wait.

Yeah, OS didn't even plan that far.

Let's face it. When your power is based on aggression and strong emotions and all of your powers hurt people, you're pretty much a kook.

That said, it's not at all impossible to be a kook with direction. I.E: establishing and growing a galactic empire which exults the few at the cost of the many, according to your own religious philosophy. The One Sith is extremely effective and has plenty of direction...even if, in operation, they're basically arming murder-fetishists with superpowers and laser swords and laughing when they fight everything/each other.

This does not seem to be a faction with "direction" beyond "teach young psychopaths how to hurt people." And that's fine! As a minor faction dedicated to teaching others, it doesn't need one. A minor faction accomplishing its mission statement is exactly what I like to see. It means no map obsession, less reports, and a good chance to live longer.

So more power to ya.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

That is the best question to which I have the best answer to. Simply put, you'll never be invited to the academy. People are usually chosen, but I believe OOCly no one here is stupid enough to just LOLSLAG!!! because they wanna be dicks when Im trying to give EVERY darksider a place.

The end game?

There is not one. This is a school. But if I had to give a end game..it would be split into two ways. Coexistence, and watching students grow.

I wasn't thinking OOCly, I'm thinking that if I write a Dark Sider they'd learn, and learn, and mark targets as rivals and then go slagging because, why share power or risk their purpose being struck down.

I dig the academy thing, I've written on boards where its just school. Was more just 'whats to prevent alum from killing other alum'

Merci

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

I dig I dig!

Essentially those who watch over the academy are all powerful dark masters. A single darksider would probably think twice before trying something funny. There are also dark adepts that protect the students as well as mountain side turrets everywhere.

If you know where it is, and try something funny, you wont make it.
There's a fleet nearby waiting.

As well as if you dont know where it is, you wont ever know. You wont know it even exists. Unless some idiot is like "Yeah so Jame at the academy blah blah blah blah."

We choose those we assume, and trust have the same mind set (Or close enough) about the academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom