Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Academy of Bogan

Bogan​
The Darkside​
With recent events, the academy was pushed back some, but now it is ready to be given attention.​
What is the Academy of Bogan?​
Easy. Think Jedi Academy, but for darksiders. It's main goal is give darksiders (Sith, Dark Jedi, Witches, and who ever else) a place to practice, and study the darkside in a safe environment away from the Jedi, and other factions that may hinder one's needs, and or wants.​
What Do I Do There?​
Anything really. Discuss the darkside there, ICly, or OOCly. Train yourself, train your apprentice, train a group of learners.​
What are the Rules?​
There is but one rule.​
It's neutral ground for all darksiders. You dont get to kill your rival here. This is a place of learning, it's not apart of the One Sith, or Primevil, or any other darksided faction.​
What Does It Need?​
It needs a few Master of the Darkside to watch over who agree that its a place of learning and not a battleground. A council in a sense.​
Why Is This So Short, and Not Selling More?​
Cause, one man alone can not run a school.​
Where Is It?​

Hidden.​
There Is No Darkside Nexus.​
Why?​
Cause Jedi Could Sense It.​
It's Not Visible.​
Why?​
Cause I Placed A Nasty Blizzard Around It.​
So How Do I Get There?​
You Get Invited With The Coordinates.​

Jsc

Disney's Princess
So, is this similar to The Jedi Academy Network idea? A sort-of neutral territory where all allegiances can gather and co-op in peace? Or... Is it more like a private kingdom that let's others play with their toys by invitation?

Kinda cool. :D

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

You forgot one of your rules.

It is compulsory to grow a mullet.

1_bogans_run.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom