Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Awkward Moment...

Darren Onyx

D
One time to act cool in front of this chick, I broke my own ankle. Funniest date ever. Yea we went out afterwards.

Louise

here for your dad
The awkward moment when you go to your friend's new house and you suddenly get the most violent diarrhoea in existence.

Shawn Drax

S
^ouch.

Awkward moment when your girlfriend starts talking about having a crush on my friend (crush took place in middle school) when I am sitting right next to her.

Darren Onyx

D
That awkward moment when you push on a door when it is a pull door. Did that last night when I was at Outback Steak House with my gf.

Shawn Drax

S
(Its kind of long bear with me) I was walking through campus next to the water fountain when all of a sudden a girl that went to the school grabbed my arm and started to pull me off with her. Come to find out she grabbed my arm instead of her boyfriends arm. I looked somewhat like him and so she called me by his name. When I finally stopped her she blushed and said she was sorry about 400 hundred times......it gets better.

We became friends and we are currently dating.

Now tell me thats not awkward. lol

Darren Onyx

D
That awkward moment when you are being stared at by someone with dark sunglasses. We went to Wet n' Wild a few days ago and I did it with my sunglasses. We made alot of people very unconformable.

Darren Onyx

D
I wanted to say that but I couldn't find the words. I was nervous ok! Don't worry. I redeemed myself earlier today lolz. I've told her I love her almost every time we leave each other or are done talking. Today however, when she said "I love you" to me I simply replied with "I know."

Darren Onyx

D
That awkward moment when you are doing it with a Mandalorian hooker and she takes a dump all over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom