Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Awkward Moment...

Darren Onyx

D
I love to play with my toys. My entire upstairs is a battle zone for them. I have an entire cast of characters and stories. I have it set up like a TV show to. So one hour a day and then it ends with a cliffhanger. LUL NERD WIN!

This site is all just messed up. lol (though I am too)

I listen to the radio when I take a shower. When I was living with my Gf at the time She came in the bathroom and started singing one of the songs that was on. She didnt know I was there becuase I had not yet turned on the water. So I got out of the shower slowly and scared the crap out of her. What was even better was that when she jumped she hit her head under my chin and knocked me out.

So i was knocked out nude on the floor because i scared my Girlfriend.

Darren Onyx

D
When I hear thumping and I am in the shower I think "Crap, I gotta go kill the murderer naked."

Yeah my Girlfriend didnt think it was funny I woke up with bruises in places that they never should be and a note on my forehead that said "You will sleep on the couch for a week."

@[member="Dark Onyx"] I think the same thing lol

Darren Onyx

D
No I just like the couch. She does to. We can snuggle together on the couch way better then we do in our bed. LUL

Matreya

Dark Onyx said:
When I hear thumping and I am in the shower I think "Crap, I gotta go kill the murderer naked."
Been there tried that.

Woke up early, after an allnite party, and groggily went to the bathroom to get ready to shower. As I'm getting undressed I heard a noise. So of course I charge into the livinf room...and slid nude past my friend. All I had on was socks, and literally slid for about 3 whole feet then slipped and fell. Hard. When I finally got up I was so embarrassed. It was a new friend I'd just made a couple days before, and I'd forgotten I'd told him he could crash there. Happily he was a good guy, and could barely pick himself up he was laughin so hard. He didn't tell anyone, and never made anything of the awkward time

Darren Onyx

D
One time me and my best friend walked into Walmart. The rest, as they say, is history.

We are probably the first people on Earth to actually attempt all 103 ways to get kicked out of Walmart in one visit and DIDN'T get the cops called on us.

Darren Onyx

D
I would love to agree with you but they care. I mean they were really mad at us. And they got madder cause they were like "Give us one good reason why we shouldn't kick you out."

My friend laughed and said, "Because we are attempting all 100 ways to get kicked out of Walmart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom