Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Testing, One To Three

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Tags: Lady Vehementi

It had been several days since her conflict with Rivenna on Mannan, and while Mi'la wasn't entirely sure if the woman was really in the state to begin training, but she had to try. Rivenna would find the ship was rather spacious. Perhaps too spacious. There were a great deal of amenities, it was almost like being on a mini cruise liner. Training rooms, meditation chambers, and even a full on archival study room were just some of the things this ship had to offer. Being frank, Mi'la was not happy with how large of a profile the ship was, but she supposed this would just have to do.

Cross legged on one of the several comfortable meditation chairs in the room, Mi'la focused on calming her mind, knowing she would need to try and rationalize the force for this woman in a way that she probably wasn't used to.

It was rather stressful, being responsible for such a large part of someone's growth. She only hoped she was up to it.

Now she quietly waited for her new student to join her, when that was to be however, she left that up to her. They still had a day before they would reach Dantooine.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna was in her qaurtersz. She had slept for many hours. The toll of the whirlwind of emotions ahe had experienced on Manaan had at last been managed with rest. She awoke to a table with steaming tea in a black cup, she took it and sipped, the warm liquid sending heat to her eyes, watering them a little and the stimulant in it raised her senses. She stood in her Nightsister underobes, her top a fine glossy material that accented her breasts, and she wore a sort of short skirt of the same material. She put on leggings of red fiber and took the long black robe and hood, wrapping herself in it. She then made her way to the Mediation Chamber, where she took a seat on a round leather cushion across from Mi’la.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Mi'la had managed to focus herself as Rivenna arrived, the knight not commenting about how long it had taken, now wanting to push on the woman about the attire she wore; expression was the right of every being after all. Offering a small smile, she nodded politely at Rivinna. "Well, good morning to you." She stated, motioning with her hands for Rivenna to join her. "I apologize for how large the ship is, I mean, really...it's a bit much, but...well given the history of 'jedi purges', it makes sense. In time, we can get you a star fighter if you'd like, send you on your way and what have you." She nodded, Lekku curling around her shoulders as she tried to explain the situation.

Taking in a breath, she sighed. "How are you feeling? You certainly look better, so, I thought that maybe we can work on getting you re-attuned to the Force, better understanding yourself, then...I don't know, maybe light sensory training. Just to see if anything has been lost," She explained. "Sometimes, due to how used to using the force we are, we can...lose ourselves in it. Be unaware of what we tap into. If I suddenly start using the darkside one day, then, I'm not going to be good at it, because I'm not used to it. So same applies with the Light, hence why..." She struggled for words, before sighing. "I just wanted to see how you were."

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna sat there, the tranquil nature of the room unsettling. She still was accustom to places that magnified her rage.
“The ship seems fine to me.” Rivenna really did not take much notice of size in starships, she having to share a cramped Infiltrator Class with her former Master.
She listened to Mi’la speak of the Light and Dark Side.
“I have encountered the Light, we called is Ashala among my coven. Though we seldom drew on it.”
Rivenna pulled her feet up on the cushion and rubbed them.,
“As for my well being.. the truth is I am not sure. I feel numb, dead inside.. a living corpse. Which is normal for me, not sure if its normal for a Jedi.”

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

She was a bit happy to hear that Rivenna didn't take negatively to her ship. Frankly, she found it far too decadent and lavishing for a jedi but...well maybe she'd get used to it. "I'm glad you are not uncomfortable by it." She smiled, motioning around the room with her hand, though she was seemingly drawn in by the woman's knowledge of Ashala. "Ah, you know of that old term? Yes, the original jedi called it such. And Boga, or Bogan, was the term for their understanding of the Darkside. Two sides, at opposites, but reflective of one another. It's complicated, but...I've studied these things for a few years now, so I almost understand the concepts." She smiled, adjusting herself in the comfy chair.

Hearing how the woman felt, Mi'la frowned, tilting her head to the side, Lekku dropping to indicate she wasn't pleased to hear this. "I think you are devoid of love. Compassion and such. How....here, let me try this, and you tell me if you feel anything, okay?" Mi'la asked, raising a hand towards Rivenna, as she channeled warm and pleasant thoughts to her mind, trying to induce a feeling, any sort of feeling at all would be enough, but something that would spark the woman from the inside.

Last edited:

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna nodded.
“The Light and the Dark. In truth my people suffered at th hands of those claiming to serve the Light. Our Magick was not accepted, many Sisters and Brothers died. Just as Lord Saavage taught me the Jedi did not accept the Dark Jedi called the Legions of Lettow.”
Rivenna still trusted her former Master’s account. His rejection of her was not an indicator of his truthfullness.
“I think you will find I am a hard case..”
When Mi’la tried to tap into her emotional state and illicit a response, she stood up, a peridot green flame leapt out.
“Careful.. what lies inside me could consume your ship!”
Rivenna was very uncomfortable with her emotions being touched, most if them were not tranquil, bur much like the little sample of fire.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Mi'la tilted her head at the woman's explanation, trying to work out what all that meant. She had heard several tales of the original source of jedi and sith infighting, though what that meant, well, she still didn't know. That was the confusing part of galactic history. It could be the same events and people, but with different names and terms. More research that needed to be done clearly, maybe Rivenna could assist. "That's fine, we all have our own struggles Rivenna." She chimed, trying to remain upbeat, as the woman before her seemed so uncertain.

As she attempted to touch Rivenna's emotions, the fire that burst forth startled the knight, as she attempted to put it out via the Force. What did she mean by that, devouring the ship? Looking to the woman, Mi'la rose from her chair, moving to an arm's length of Rivenna, and sighing as she offered a hand. "There is potential within all of us to kill, to destroy, but we need to let go of that fear, and accept that in-spite of ourselves, we are worthy of feeling something positive."

She looked to Rivenna, hoping that she would take her hand.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna crossed her arms.
“You don’t understand.. the last person that tried to see inside, to know me, was consumed. My Mother Superior called it the Vartoti. I was taught to keep it at bay by disciplines. Saavage helped me vent it in my rage and command of the dark side, which seemed to help intially.. but lately..”
Rivenna lowered her head.
“It feels as if what lurks inside could devour everything, including myself..”
The Abandoned Acolyte turned to the wall, her eyes flaring a similar green to the flame that leapt out.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Frowning, Mi’la kept her hand out. “Then let me try and help you, perhaps I can help you find a way back.” She offered softly, locking eyes with the woman only to see her turn away. “This part of you, you need to address it. You can’t hide from it forever Rivenna. Let me help you. It doesn’t have to undo you, it can very well save you. We can’t chose our weaknesses in this life, but we can make them into strengths. So please, take my hand, and let me help you.”

Mi’la remained where she was, and would not turn away until she was noticed. She wasn’t about to just give up due to something she didn’t understand.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna turned, her eyes aflame in peridot light. Her black lips smerking.
“You want to see inside? Are you ready for fires that blind?!”
Rivenna’s voice echoed and was far more raspy, as if an entity inside her spoke in her stead.
She pointed her hand and a green flame conjured in a ball.
“You will be consumed!”
The room began to shake, the ship quaked, as this dark flame emerged.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Immediately, Mi’la withdraw, drawing upon the Force as she witnessed the change. Something had gone wrong, and rapidly. Whatever was happening to Rivenna, she was becoming a threat to the Jedi know. As the green fire began to gather in her hand, the Twi’lek formed a barrier around Rivenna’s hand, drawing upon all she had, locking eyes with this entity as she spoke. “No, I will endure, and whatever power that you swear to, I will see it striped before it locks you in chains Rivenna, don’t make me do this!”

She felt herself doing as she had done on that lifeless world with Master Wu, as she attempted to strip the Force away, trying to dissolve that green fire, and found that something unusual was occurring now, almost as if she was being pulled into a feedback loop as her own force power seemed to increase the more power she applied. What was this?

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna felt Mi’la try to snuff out her power, but then something happened, her green fiery eyes shifted from crescents to great orbs, her clinched teeth smile becoming a wide open moutj.
“You’re.. your’re.. that’s impossible!”
Rivenna felt the loop, and that each absorbed and returned what was taken.
Was it possible? Were they both..?

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

As the two were locked in a struggle, there was indeed something between them. The Force seemed to flow back and forth between the pair like a conduit, and Mi'la could feel it. That odd sensation she had felt many months ago, now faded. the Force she had felt as if she had heard through earmuffs now sounded familiar to her. It felt familiar. Yet, she knew it was changed, different. Like her senses had expanded beyond where she stood, yet she found now explanation.

"I'm what? What am I?"
Mi'la asked, unsure as to what Rivenna was referring to.

She was indeed a wound, and now that she had found another half, the two halves were becoming one.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna’s eyes returned to normal, and she lowered her hand.
She replied with some struggle,
“You’re.. like me!”
The Nightsister was overcome. For the first time she met someone with the same condition, and they had control of it. They were able to love and share with others. It gave Rivenna hope. That for the first time she wasn’t alone. That someone could endure the flame inside her and feed it back.
She sat back down on the cushion. She for the first time felt calm. An unusual sensation. Yet one she found pleasure in.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Suddenly, the struggle ended, as Mi’la found Rivenna seemingly breaking off her attack, the woman almost folding as she retreated back into her chair, the fire that had threatened Mi’la vanished. She was like her? How? What? “What do you mean, I’m like you?” She asked slowly, withdrawing the barrier around Rivenna’s hand, and looking at her firmly.

Last time Mi’la checked, she was not a human woman who consumed life and shot green flames from her hands. Unless of course she was on a spice trip, which she very much doubted at this moment.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna raised her knees up to her face and placed her pale hands on them.
“A Vartoti.. a Wound in the Force is what Lord Saavage called it when he spoke into my mind.”
Rivenna closed her eyes for a moment.
“He said it was something unnatural in the Force, that another had the same affliction, Lord Nihilus, and that he consumed worlds.”
The Calm Wound sat there as she thought about what Saavage had showed her with a vision.
“I was told I would be like him, and consume worlds.”
A tear rolled down Rivenna’s cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Rivenna’s words hit the Twi’lek, as she slowly sat beside the woman. A wound? “I…that was what my affliction was called as well.” She said softly, looking to Rivenna, pondering if that was perhaps how the two of them had been drawn together.

She had read of Nihilus, but Mi’la thought herself like the Jedi Surik, drawing power from death, and able to pull many others to her as well.

It seemed they were both on opposite ends of the spectrum. “You need not turn into that, and….while I don’t know how this power works, perhaps together we can unlock its potential.” She affirmed, forcing her hand to take Rivenna’s, wanting to ensure the woman she was not alone here.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna took Mi’la hand.
“You don’t know the full story.. who he is. There is a reason I reacted as I did on Manaan.”
The Dark Wound began to tremble.
“If we unlock my potential.. sentients may die.. planets may die.”
Rivenna felt her hope now battling memory, what had been revealed to her.

Testing, One To Three.
cYvf5ly.jpeg

Hearing what the woman had to say, Mi’la could understand her hesitation. If those things were true, who in their right mind would wish to unlock such power? Certainly not the Twi’lek, but if they failed to do so, there was so much worse at stake than just not knowing their power.

“Which is why we need to figure this out together. I think with how this works, maybe we….I don’t know, we’re the answer the other needs? I won’t let you kill people, but I need you to trust me, that maybe by working together, we can figure this thing out. Okay?” She asked, giving a strong squeeze to Rivenna’s hand. She wasn’t entirely sure what else to do. These were answers she was longing for this whole time after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom