Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testament

Salvation awaits.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Testament: Info & Sign-Up

Faction-Avi.png

Welcome to Testament!

Below, you will find all the information about our goals and how we are organized. If you would like to participate in our stories, please sign up below with the following details:

• Name: What is your character name?
  • Desired Role(s): Are there any specific positions you would like within the faction?
  • Desired Banner(s): Which themed stories would you like to be tagged in? - You can choose as many as you'd like!
  • Favorite Story Types: What types of stories do you enjoy writing in the most?
  • Least Favorite Story Types: What types of stories do you enjoy writing in the least?
Introduction

Testament is an organization formed around the worship of the "Voice in the Dark." Its members are the faithful who were once downtrodden. Yet, by her grace, they were uplifted and filled with their matron's power. However, though her might is fierce and her presence active, the Voice can only manifest within the realm of man for moments at a time. Thus, the central purpose of Testament is to achieve communion everlasting with the source of their strength.​
To accomplish this goal, the organization abides by three guiding tenets:​
  • Uplift the Shattered: Testament gathers the broken who need salvation, so that the Voice's reach may extend across the stars.
  • Preserve the History: Testament amasses the relics of the past and supports the dark ones of the presence, for only in a shrouded Galaxy can the Voice return.
  • Defy the Light: Testament opposes the servants of the Light, for their radiance stalls the darkness their mother needs to return.

As a whole, the organization is a lawful evil religion that eagerly accepts any characters devoid of the Light. Dark, Neutral, NFU, and even Fringe traditions are more than welcome to accept the Voice's invitation.​

Will you accept her embrace? Salvation is but a whisper away.

Organization

Testament exists as a brotherhood seeking communion with their matron. As such, there is no subservience within their midst. Members are free to come and go was they see fit; but all are encouraged to return in accordance with the Voice's will. Leadership, therefore, is simple within the organization and consists of the following structure:​

Info2.png

In order to effectively carry out the three tenets, the members of Testament are organized into three Banners. Each Banner undertakes missions that coincide with the goal of a specific tenet. An individual may serve under as manner Banners as they see fit. To date, the Banners are:​
Banners.png

The Banner of War embodies the tenet Defy the Light. This Banner's stories are more on the militant side and feature combat regularly. Some thread examples are:​
  • Capturing new vessels for Testament.
  • Corrupting a holy site of the Light.

The Banner of Wisdon embodies the tenet Preserve the History. This Banner's stories are more on the exploration side and feature learning regularly. Some thread examples are:​
  • An expedition in an ancient ruin.
  • Claiming an uncharted moon for Testament.

The Banner of Cunning embodies the tenet Uplift the Shattered. This Banner's stories are more on the liberation side and feature infiltration regularly. Some thread examples are:​
  • Infiltrating a Cartel to free potential Testament recruits.
  • Breaking into a prison ship to acquire potential recruits.

ROSTER

NameBannerRole
Darth Elyria Darth Elyria AllVoice in the Dark
------Vicar
------Marshal of War
Voreth Voreth AllMarshal of Wisdom
------Marshal of Cunning
Aerona Ceinder Aerona Ceinder Wisdom, CunningChosen
Lunara Azure Lunara Azure AllChosen
Solomon Telimus Solomon Telimus Wisdom, CunningChosen
---------
---------

Last edited:
  • Name: Lunara Azure
  • Desired Role(s): Whatever fits Lunara is a support type force user primarily.
  • Desired Banner(s): War or Widom. Can do support for Cunning too if needed.
  • Favorite Story Types: Fights, chances to gain more knowledge and power in the force.
  • Least Favorite Story Types: I'm not good at coming up with ideas for training threads, I can help teach them though. Down for everything else though.

• Name: Darth Elyria
  • Desired Role(s): Mommy Darkness (Perhaps for Star Wars sake...A sort of Nightmother Role?)
  • Desired Banner(s): Which themed stories would you like to be tagged in? - You can choose as many as you'd like!
  • Favorite Story Types: Any that might be appropriate for Elyria to dig into...Even if characters just wanted to have mental conversations with her. (Ex. As if she's not really there...But she is. Ghost/Spirit Mom?) I enjoy promoting character development, training, etc.
  • Least Favorite Story Types: Anything where the narrative seems exceedingly forced will never be my bag. Warposting is annoying. It has a time and place but it's been overdone to death so I'm not really into it unless it feels fitting. If it doesn't - I won't xD

• Name: Solomon Telimus
  • Desired Role(s): Chosen
  • Desired Banner(s): Wisdom [Primary] & Cunning
  • Favorite Story Types: Knowledge Gaining, Alchemy & Sorcery, Dark Side Tings™, Training, Force Mysticism and other Religious/Spiritual Themes, Socials, Exploration, Rescue, Character Dev, Worldbuilding is my jam [Dev Threads??]
  • Least Favorite Story Types: Politics, War/Invasion (they get very overwhelming very quickly for me and I can't keep up), Forced Plots

Last edited:
  • Name: Kaden Farr
  • Desired Role(s): Mommy’s favorite son… prolly chosen lol
  • Desired Banner(s): Either Cunning or War
  • Favorite Story Types: Character building… If I can personally grow my character while advancing a group plot… that’s fun.
  • Least Favorite Story Types: When a plot feels forced or doesn’t fit the overall arch, or if I feel like I have to force my character into it. Starting to really hate the grind of killing NPC’s but that happens at times. Also if I don’t know or understand what’s happening in the thread I’ll prolly check out. Why I tend to prefer private threads over group threads all day long.

• Name: Hanna. Her character sheet is still being updated to explain what she's been doing since I last wrote her. To summarize, I'm planning to write that she was training to become a ballerina eliminatrix at a ballet company that also trains its dancers as assassins!
  • Desired Role(s): Chosen
  • Desired Banner(s): War and Cunning
  • Favorite Story Types: Combat, High Action, Socials, Training, Dominions, Invasions, Annihilations! I feel like my tastes are pretty basic, haha.
  • Least Favorite Story Types: Weird Force Mystic / Witch / Magic Stuff. I know some people enjoy it, but those themes have always just gone over my head, tbh. Also politics!

Name: Kuben Woods
Desired Role(s): Any
Desired Banner(s): All
Favorite Story Types:
  • High Risk, High Reward Adventures
  • Slice of Life
Least Favorite Story Types:
  • Political Posture Sessions
  • Stories w/Poor, Predetermined Conclusions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom