Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Tera Lush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Name: Tera Lush

Region: Unknown
System: Rosa Superior
Suns: Nerius - Red Giant, Leonardo (Deynaira originally) - White Dwarf
Orbital Position: Goldilocks Zone (4th)
Moons: (ordered by size) Tera Nova, Aquarus Centarry, Don Metrosa, Vex Inferio, Lo-isle (only inhabited moon)
Coordinates: Hex above the one containing Rhigar, upper right of the section
Rotational Period: 35 hours
Orbital Period: 420 days

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 14,800 km
Atmosphere: 1
Climate: Varies
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Grasslands, Mountains, Oceans, Tundras, Rain/Forests

Native species: Tera Vampir
Immigrated species: Energy Vampire (extinct), Humans, Anzati
Primary languages: Telepathy, Galactic Basic

Government:
Prior to the multiple viruses and diseases that have laid devastating marks across the planet, it was a democratic government. Run by selected members of senate that would make decisions pertaining to Law, State, and Military acts. All the way from laws about abortion, to whether to go to war.

Now after the devastating effects of the Gulag Virus, the few Vampir and Humans that live together call the best warrior on the planet their Clan Master (CM). He is the chosen best of the best that has an absolute decision over any single matter, no matter how small nor large. Many from the nation's apart come to see him for their necessary judgement to solve qualms, make governing decisions, etc.

Below the CM comes Clan Leaders (CL), whom is the decisive voice for Battle when CL isn't available for consultation. CL is responsible for the day to day training, punishing those whom have done wrong as well as multiple other Militaristic duties. Along with these comes the selection/capturing of Force Sensitives (FS) to be brought to the barracks, the selection of Brothers to police the streets, as well as the payment of each worker throughout the Clan.

Treasurers (TR) are usually considered of the highest intelligence, also for some reason they tend to always be of the more ancient ages. They are the ones whom give aid/council to the CM when necessary, advise the CL on which FS would be best for each positions of the military or navy. Among the highest priority though is the procuring of riches, and keeping the Clans money safe.

Warriors of any kind are always highly respected and treated with the greatest of kindness. Heroic warriors of repute are usually given complete amnesty for any crimes they may commit no matter the severity.

Farmers and workers are considered the lowest of classes, with Farmers getting a slightly better treatment. They are given low wages, and are asked to do near inhumane tasks among other things.

Generally the Families tend to live in gigantic homes, or small cities.

Population: 200 million

Demonym: Lushiens (loo-shi-uhns)

Major cities:

Sorios
Haradesh
Major imports: Energy Donation Volunteers (EDVs), Technology, Food

Major exports: Steel, Iron, Gold, Fish, Vegetables, Fruits

Affiliation: None

Culture:
They are some what nomadic, in the sense that as a Clan wide united decision, they up their homes and move for months on end to find their new destination. Each Clan can hold any where from 6-20 Families; which can even further be broken down to the ruling classes - The Father, the Mother, Brothers and Sisters, and then the Children.

Fathers tend to be the workers, hunters and smiths. This ranged anywhere from construction and maintenance to generals in the armies/navies. Despite the population leaning slightly more towards the male populace, the least amount of class holders could claim this as their own. For every 5 non, there was but one father.

Mothers are usually the farmers and cleaners. Meaning they tended the flocks, herded cattle as well as cleaned and maintained the home. Following with the cliche as well, Mothers tend to be nannies and maids every bit as much as actual home bound parents.

Brothers are like the police for the Clan, while Sisters play Judge and Jury - mostly, for these are not the only task more liked simple descriptions of greater duties. Both are the general populace holders, for both respective genders. To be a Brother is to be the Police, warrior, builder, heavy lifter, and basically any other sexist male job you can think. While the Sisters are the same for their own representative gender. Policing simply happens to be expected of Brothers, and the same for Sisters and helping Judge matters on the day to day matter and keep hostilities to a minimum.

Lastly to be named lay the Children. Despite the name, this has nothing to do with age. A Child could be any class, or skill set, the name being derived from the infantile way they act, however the Children are always backed by the Parents decisions. They tend to be runners for messages, farm hands, etc. As they do they're work, they are rewarded with the possibility of elevation per rank.

The Clan Master must be a Father, no other is allowed the position. He usually is gifted with the best abilities on most cases, while absolutely honed prowess in battle, seconded by the Battlemaster. CM are the ones that decide if their Clan is to remain alone, or if they will allow other species amongst their midst.

Technology: Earth equivalent space travel, early cases of blaster tech. Their main tech resides in entertainment, and health.

History:
1,000,000 years ago - The planet itself originally came to be populated by Energy Vampires first, it's not known when nor why for that is lost in time. They lived well for many centuries, creating giant cities and towns that would survive for millennium. The first Lushien government was a Monarchy that began with Tersi Nach as Empress of the planet. She rules singularly for near 3,000 years before every choosing to take a life mate. When she did however, it was to Loku Nach, the greatest warrior to ever live (at that time).

809,480 years ago - The beautiful and rich planet lived happily for a long time. Until a sect of hidden rebels revealed themselves, announcing the rebuking of the Empress and everything she loved. This began the first world war. The battle raged for nearly 20 years, devastating many lands and peoples. In the end the Nach's gave in, giving up their position and power.

Roughly at this time was when the first human settlers began to arrive. At first there were many MANY wars between the two species, forcing them to slowly but surely draw away from the mainlands.

800,000 years ago - Records from the death of the Nach's to the point of the next kingdom is a mystery. But the kingdom began initially at the start of a Council of 8 - Kishna Verosi, Nexiossa Verosi, Lindli Norieg, Kimall Toiin, Roger Kidman, Zane Leorse, and Nexus Duotri - and they all head domain over the 8 devided regions. To the North was prosperous nations full of minerals and foods, the south bearing huge lakes aplenty, East and West polar opposites for both Frozen Tundras and deserts. Under this kingdom, Sorios and Haradesh became nearly triple the size as it originally was.

However despite the planet growing ever more healthy and prosperous, the people's began to change genetically. Beaten repeatedly by Natural selection, as well as numerous sicknesses, the Vampires had begun to even acknowledge the utter change in the people. Many had lost inherent abilities, the rest having never even been born with them.

799,307 years ago - Kidman and Toiin plotted the demise of their western brethren. It would take no more then a few weeks to dominate Haradesh, the strength of the North unmatched by any. With near half the world under their rule, as well as the Council now of 6, Kidman and Toiin became the representative rulers despite the image of a ruling group.

634,903 years ago - Toiin stuck Kidman in his neck with a sword as he slept, as well holding the Council hostage till they all pray their own fealty to him. It was as well around this time that with the domestication of the Energy Vampire and less powerful prey, they began to lose the ability to elongate their nails, but retain the viciously sharp edge, as well as began to truly lose their muscle mass.

In this year the Anzati arrived en masse to the planet. At first the Tera Vampir as well as the Zeltros fought hard with the Anzati to banish them from their planet. But nothing could be done. The Anzati simply had to many ways to battle what the Lushiens threw at them. They were here to stay.

430,003 years ago - On the anniversary of Kidman's assassination Toiin fell prey to the rest of the Council whom had silently let him control the entire planet through them. Though he reigned and governed well and respectfully to the populace, he was a cruel person and didn't mind wounding a man for pleasure inside. It was about this time the people of the Vampires began to be known as the Tera Vampir, and the Humans the Aquarus Humane.

430,002 years ago - The Council of 4 came forth with the truth and split the lands up evenly to govern. This year as well the Petrissiona Virus struck, causing severe deformation of the genetic structures of many Families unbeknownst to them.

429,000 years ago - Of every birth, only 73% that year were fully functional and health.

200,000 years ago - Healthy births has lowered to below 40% by this time. The first Feral City was made to house those that couldn't be seen. It was also this year that the most dangerous war to span since the first world war was initiated. It left the population at less that 30% of what it had been, and that number included all. Feral or not. The first Clans began, nomadically moving between the Old World Cities. At this time the clans also changed from a written history, to their own form verbal keeping. It is not as accurate, but it is necessary to continue knowing their history.

160,932 years ago - Thanks to Neroness Duma, an ancient that took the mantle of keeping the Clan Histories, we know that during a 40,000 year duration there was happiness. No real wars occured prior, but after this time a massive plague struck that would last for thousands of years to come.

90,921 years ago - Finally after many generations, and a whopping 69% decline in population, they conquered the Tisliss Val Virus. It was for a hundred years following that the birth rate rose by 90%, doing they're utmost to return Tera Vampir to their splendor.

12,772 years ago - After such a vast time, again thanks to the ancients, we know that the Vampir suffered greatly. Yes there were prosperous times, durations when healthy birth rates rose, when energy was bountiful. But we also know that there were many wars, 23 in fact. One lasted nearly a hundred years, decimating entire coast lines, obliterating whole cities. During this time they began to dabble in energy weapons, as well as nuclear technology came into play. Radiation from wars was also bred into evolution as well, despite the believed outcomes.

It is during this time that Telepathy became a relative strength for the species. Roughly 23% would go onto master the ability to the greatest extent that would be reached, while 40% total had access to it in anyway (sending thoughts, images, scents etc.).

5,000 years ago - Real exporting began during this time, for as a planetwide decision they chose to open to the galaxy. Business was booming, people splurged and grew happy beyond any time in recognition. More immigrants arrived during this time then ever, as well as even more left the planet. For a long time to come no wars occured, a general peace having been obtained.

428 years ago - The Gulag Virus struck. In an overnight event nearly half of the planets population was infected. During this time many more feral cities were created, as well as Infection Camps, to house the sick. Though ruthless and cruel, they were able to help slow down total numbers. But it didn't stop. Population dwindled down to less then 40%.

190 years ago - Through killing, and incarceration of the infected they managed to help the eventual immunity occur. Almost every ancient of the planet has died by this time, leaving just 4.

23 years ago - Finally numbers have begun to return to a fraction of the ancient grandeur that was Tera Lush. The people's are once again living well, exports have returned as well as EDVS and general immigration.

Notable PC's: @[member="Northstar"]

Intent:
To create a planet that the Fringeman may aim towards without nearing enemies/friends
As well to create a planet with familiar species that claim completely different ways of living then galactic counterparts

Hello! Can I please have you give me some more about Culture and history. Also your explantion about what is a father/mother/brother/sister is sort of confusing. as In I can't figure out how your culture works so please break it down bit. Also explain a bit how such a unique group of races seemed to have live there, despite them being distinct. I just need more in general. This is a whole planet, It needs lots of explination.
@[member="Shado"]

Matreya

Lol you make it seem like that isn't a lot of explaining already! Haha. But I see what you mean, I hardly mentioned the other species and clumped the Family info all into one paragraph. I'll get to it now. @[member="Alli Wren"]

Matreya

Edited in the Humans and Energy vampires relations, as well as the others in history. Adding them into wars etc, as well as some explanation as to whom the species become and things along those lines. (Ie Aquarus Humane and how they became aquatic). As well gave a breakdown for the culture. Lol this is the biggest sub I've done yet. I'm proud of myself. Anyway whatcha think @[member="Alli Wren"]?

So how are humans extinct? I mean obviously they aren't. Also what do you mean by Zeltros? because there is a planet Zeltros, and on it live Zeltrons. So if they are not the same thing perhaps explain one one is? Actually question for your 3 races Tera Vampir (wip), Aquarius Humane (wip), Zeltros (wip) Are they being submited to the species board? Because I can't approve a planet that has 3 species that don't exist and some how has Energy Vampire (extinct), Zeltron (extinct), Humans (extinct), Anzati (extinct) 4 extinct races that are obviously not actually extinct. Also please clarify for technology, the span between earth and courscuant could be anything.

Matreya

No their not Galactically extinct lmao! Just on the planet. Those that were once there evolved into seperate sub species, which are the aforementioned Tera Vampir etc. And yes each is in process, I just wanted to make sure the planet was approved first as each of the species histories corolates with the planet's.

@[member="Shado"]
Thanks for working with me but I am going to have to deny this submission. I just don't think it fits in the lore of this site or star wars. Please feel free to second chance it. If you do I suggest you work on the species more, because you have 3 completely new species and I just don't see enough mention on them. I love your edits but I just think this planet doesn't have a place here.

Matreya

So, this was denied after all edits asked for were made, then the named Terra Vampir was approved, with its entirety being a replica of the same history stated here. Minus the other species of course. I do still intend to submit them as well, pending Lush's approval.

That being said, any specific edits youd request @[member="Darth Malificete"]

@[member="Penumbra"]

Like @[member="Alli Wren"] has stated above, this planet doesn't quite fit into the lore, but I will accept it due to its interesting concept. There are a few things I'd like to say about it:
  1. Who is the CL? Clan Leader? When you described them, you didn't add their full title. Please add it.
  2. You have described the Clan system quite well, but there is one thing I'd like to ask: if a Clan can be even 20 families big, where does the clan live? Do they have a building or do they all live in separate houses, but in the same area, or something even different?
  3. I would like to see the submission of these Aquarius Humane before I can do my final judgment.

Matreya

I edited the requests, and even got a slight further bit into the history. But i wont have the time for the Humane as i wanted. So i removed them until the later dates when i can do them. @[member="Darth Malificete"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom