Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Calendar Girls Idea

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Enigma"]
Hey, could you possibly swap your images for some non lingerie ones, please? I'm worried about staff hopping on folks and I'd like to make this a reoccurring event lol

[member="Lelani Sevestra"]
Go for it lol just follow the rules in the thread.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Kara Teerah"]
If you could find another one, I'd appreciate it. Its not ultra revealing, but if we're gonna regulate one writer's photo we gotta regulate em all

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Enigma"]
I understand completely and they were, but we had a staff member question an earlier photo of something similar and since I'd like to do this on an occasional basis, I'd like to make sure everything is within the rules as well as possible. That said, I am very appreciative of your edit. Thank you :)

Olidiv Kenu

Behold, a Swordsman of Legend
As the only person on the site who has a company dedicatd to the distribution and production of holographic media, I'd be more than happy to handle the task of doing these photoshoots and and producing the holodiscs and custom miniprojectors for you--for a commission appropriate to our company's diverse specialties. Let me know if you're interested. [member="Popo"]

MarcusGearsofWar3.jpg

I'm a calender girl. See...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom