Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Calendar Girls Idea

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, so it was a bit of a joke at first, but now I'm thinking this would actually be pretty fun. So here's the idea.

I need 12 female characters who can find a PG image of their character. Then this is how it'll go down. First is gonna be a recruitment thread where the characters audition/apply for the various positions available. Then what happens is another thread where the top 12 go in for the photo shoot (the runners up will get a shot in the next one lol I may do this monthly) and the event is RPed out. Last threads is the finalization/publication/distribution thread. The end result will be a factory sub for the calendar in the tech factory with all participants tagged.

Sound like a plan? Any takers?

Joe-Flanigan-16-jpg,881326-L.jpg

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
@[member="Zoey Marix"]
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Those are who have signed up so far. If I missed ya, just lemme know and I'll add you. As for pics, save em for the first thread lol that's where they'll need submitting. Once I have at least 12 signed on we'll get the thread rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom