Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Temporary Slow Down? Kind of?

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
Hey All,

I debated posting something like this, but I think people have noticed that I haven't been AS active the last couple of days as I normally am and I think I at least should give an explanation. I'm sure you all saw my previous LOA where I was supposed to go be with a family member having surgery but then decided not to because I couldnt go see them due to covid. That family member was my dad and he was having a brain tumor removed. My grandpa died from the same type of tumor and they gave my dad 8 to 12 months to live after they finish doing chemo and radiation and discharge him. I also have to be screened for it which has added to my... existential crises.

I am not posting this because I expect to be leaving the site or giving up any of my commitments to the site. Chaos is the best outlet I am going to have for myself during this weird time, but the last couple of days have been very strange for me. So, if I am not as quick on the draw when it comes to posting I wanted you to know why. I do intend on getting posting again, not because I feel pressured, but because I need an outlet for everything I'm trying to process right now. As soon as I find that inspiration again I'll be back to my old self here.

Thank you all for continuing to be the community I need. I guess this isnt really an LOA, but I didn't know where else to put it. Feel free to reach out to me if you would like and I would appreciate any suggestions for reviving my muse right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom