Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Temporarily Suspending Ally Rules

The easily circumvented and mostly useless ally rules are being suspended until further discussion by Staff.

I understand there's some discussion about an upcoming Invasion, we're going to go by the "law of the Faction Owners" for now. If they don't want you there and have justifiable reason, these Faction Owners will consult the RPJs and we'll have the offending parties removed from the thread.

Faction Owners, I suggest increasing your line of communication and coming to an agreement for now on what you'd like to do in regards to this change.

Otherwise, it's open season to join Invasions until Staff renders new judgement on the Ally rules.

Sorry, just to clarify, does "open season to join Invasions until Staff renders new judgement on Ally rules" mean that anyone regardless of faction membership is allowed to join either side of the invasion? In the above explanations you also mentioned the Law of Faction Owners. I'm not sure what is and is not allowed here. I promise I'm not try to be critical or nitpicky.

Does this mean that if someone wanted to join the invasion thread, they could, just so long as one or both of the FO's are okay with it? Does one FO being disgruntled with a particular writer or character prevent joining the thread?

Does one FO being disgruntled with a particular writer or character prevent joining the thread?

This is always a concern, but for as many disgruntled FOs that exist, there's 10 trolls out there looking to exploit them, so you can paint it either way.

Besides, you needed approval from that same disgruntled FO prior to the suspension, so nothing changes.

This is always a concern, but for as many disgruntled FOs that exist, there's 10 trolls out there looking to exploit them, so you can paint it either way.

Besides, you needed approval from that same disgruntled FO prior to the suspension, so nothing changes.

Gotcha!

Also I wasn't trying to paint anything one way or another - I really don't know what interaction caused this change to begin with haha. No passive aggression here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom