Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temporal Trouble

Hearing the trooper, Reggie quickly ran out of his quarters and headed to the bridge. When he arrived, saw the trooper and quickly tried to assess the situation.

"Whats wrong?"

[member="Commander Firestorm"]

Fear had overpowered every other emotion Reggie had at the moment. If a black hole popped up like this and has the ship in its grasp, then him and Alex are as good as dead. There wasn't anything they could do, but Reggie snapped out of his trance and asked anyway.

"What can we do?"

He already knew the answer, but he decided to have hope and courage instead of fear and dread.

"Time anomaly?"

Reggie hadn't heard of anything like this before. A sign that he needed to do more research....if he lived through this anyway.

"What is that?"

While he asked this, the ship drew in closer, and Reggie realized that he would find out quite soon.

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
Suddenly, everything went black as the Venator was pulled in, next thing they knew, they were in the middle of a giant space battle, their ship dwarving the others in size. "Those...those are are old republic Battleships and Heavy Cruisers and Sith warships!!!???"

[member="Reggie Faayare"]

Reggie stared out into the space battle, examining the other ships. This was amazing to him. Old Republic battle ships? Time anomaly's? They truly went back into the past.....what a great opportunity. Reggie knew exactly what time period they were in, and it excited him in some odd way. The fact that they were in the middle of a huge battle wasn't his first thought, but after awhile, it dawned on him.

"This is not good. What do we do Alex? We can't get pulled into this."

He said this, but knew that it was too late. They were targets as soon as they showed up.

The person who spoke over the transmission was no other than Revan himself.

"This is Supreme Commander Revan. State your name and your business here quickly."

He was giving us a chance, something that any other commander during a war usually wouldn't do in the middle of a battle. Reggie looked at Alex, letting him answer the man.

Commander Firestorm

"This is the Venator-Class Star Destroyer (a ship class that really didn't exist until the creation of the Clone Army, the Unbroken was 1000 meters in length), Unbroken, I am Commander Alex Firestorm, we were pulled her by a space anomaly."

Almost immediately after Alex responded, Revan asked one question.

"Well Commander Alex Firestorm, you are in the middle of a space battle and i'm giving you a choice. Assist me in taking down these ships, or be left in the middle of this battle, facing both sides. Answer quickly Commander."

Commander Firestorm

"Well this is a Republic Military Vessel, we will assist you." The Star Destroyer opened fire on the incredibly outdated Mandalorian Battleships, their shields were downed and hulls were ruined by the heavy and medium turbolaser fire in a matter minutes, those ships' shields hadn't been rated to take hits from even a Clone War era Turbolaser, which were of far better quality than the ones of this era. All that remained of the Mandalorian assault fleet was a debris field. Alex kept the com open in case Revan contacted them again, this time turning on the hologram projector, which would allow Revan to see him as well, which might surprise him because Alex looked a lot like a Republic Trooper of this era.

The battle was in the Republics favor before [member="Commander Firestorm"] arrived, so the Mandolorians had no chance once Unbroken came into play, The ships went down effortlessly,either by Firestorm or by the republic fleets, and the battle was won. The hologram projector came on, showing a man with Dark Robes and a mask on appearing.

"Good job Commander Firestorm, we appreciate the help. Now, if you would be so kind, could you meet us on the planet of Taris. I know you aren't supposed to be here,being pulled by a.....space anomaly you said? Anyway, We could use your help, and if you help me liberate Taris, i'll help you in return."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom