Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teferi, Zero, and Let's have more original Chaos Lore - 2018

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Chaos Lore is pretty cool.

Some dude named Zero releases a plague that kills everything, (probably to stop Omni or something), and disappears forever. Teferi, (A Jedi Master who looks like Yoda), keeps a journal about trying to find the guy for hundreds of years, finds Akala instead, dies along the way, then half the galaxy disappears into Hel, and then boom!, lil' Yoda and the Force pawns everybody< (including Akala), in the ethereal finale, and the galaxy is saved.

Not bad.

But there are still questions left unanswered. Who was Zero? Why the Plague? Is Zero really dead? Could the Plague return? Does Tef even care anymore? etc. Thusly. My suggestion to Staff for 2018 is this.

Let's get some closure on the whole Zero /Plague /Hell and Omni tried to eat everyone, plotline. Let's have more Chaos Lore. :D :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
Sure, find me someone who's willing to dedicate 2 weeks of their life to run it, find me event staff to support them who'll actually support them, and get a plot which people actually want to post to and we'll happily let it run and give assistance.

One at least of those three pillars usually cracks which leads to a whole lot of disappointment and disillusionment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom