Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teen Thread 2: Not another Teen Thread

[SIZE=11pt]
rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-trailer-3-scarif.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Beaches! Parties! Getting sunburnt...wait that last one’s wrong. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After the success of the last teen thread, we’re coming back to you with Teen Thread 2: The Electric Boogaloo. This time we’re going bigger! Bigger explosions, more soda, more nachos! Bigger, better, faster, stronger! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Instead of setting it in a diner we thought we’d give people a few more options and activities so buckle your seatbelts, we’re going to the beach this time! We’re headed to the world of [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Quila[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], to a private beach that’s been rented out for just this purpose. We have beach huts for those who want to spend a few days in the sun and surf. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]For those of an adventurous persuasion, there’s a wreck out in the sea and snorkels on the beach, who knows what you might find there! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]On the beach, we have a little cafe serving cool drinks, snacks and ice-cream. Maybe you could be a worker there, maybe just stopping by to get out of the sun. Whatever you need, the shop is happy to sell it with a smile. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Of course, you can’t have a beach without the sun, the sea and the sand. Beach umbrellas and loungers for those who want to relax, for those who feel like a little fun in the sun we offer a wide range of activities, from beach sports to jet ski, to water pistols. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Chaos Teen Activities Committee invites you to come and join us to relax and unwind from the stress of the galaxy, and most importantly get away from the watchful gaze of the adults. Any and all Chaos Teens are welcome, so long as they are between the functional ages of 13 and 19. Some exceptions may be provided, but generally, these activities are just for the teenagers of the galaxy to come and just be teenagers, apart from the perils and stress of adult problems like map games or faction rivalries. Feel free to bring what you need to feel comfortable (we suggest swimsuits, sunscreen and towels), but this is not a PVP combat thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Below are those people who have previously participated, expressed interest, deemed interesting, or just added on a lark. If your name isn't on here, don't fret, just add your interest below.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][member="Darth Novus"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Loreena Arenais"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Caedyn Arenais"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kaya Neri"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Abigail Meredydd"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Chiassa"] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kobi Fesser"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kahlil Zambrano"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Xobos Yakieer"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Thalo Molidias"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Lord Combattere"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Ayda Elisantra"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Beth Cadera"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Nida Perl"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kee"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Tarix Talso"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Kiran Arlos"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Larisa Young"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Persephone Shan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt][member="Shadar-Pox"][/SIZE]

I mean, I was in the first one and I helped you put this together, of course I'm in.

Also, I highly recommend for all single teens. Don't wanna get your hopes up, but the first teen thread is how I found my girlfriend, [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]. ;)

Of course I'll join. Someone has to say "I AM THE COMMITTEE" and it will be an enjoyable ride. Besides, I helped plan this thing too XD Would utterly silly....and if Jerek is going...someone has to keep a REAL close eye on him.

[member="Nida Perl"]

We need someone to watch our stuff on shore. Plus, what's a beach party without a beach bum?

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

That means you're coming, right?

[member="Jsc"]

Sucks to be you, dude. De-ageify and come along.

[member="Mirra Voss"] Oh, this is criminal. We need to get you into sunlight, post haste!

Can you come? Absolutely! Please do!

How can this go wrong? You could drown. Please don't, we can get you some floaties if you can't swim, or you can hang on the beach and bask in sunlight.

How can it go right? Oh, imagine all the ways! Meeting new friends, discovering secrets, building sandcastles, developing a tan, becoming the underwater-breath-holding champion, and so many others.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Ugh, fine, you can come. I guess we have room for one cougar on the beach.

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Tarix Talso"] [member="Demitry Draskovits"] [member="Persephone Shan"] [member="Larisa Young"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Xobos Yakieer"]

Can't wait to see you guys there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom