Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teaching Rare Abilities

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

To my understanding, Dark Jedi are essentially a way to get both sets of powers. Though I may be incorrect.
I do like the idea of them being a level lower in order to have both, but that's a discussion for another local.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
For the most part... Dark jedi are even at their rank to sith or jedi counterparts. Same with rogues and grey. (Does anyone really want to call @[member="Ashin Varanin"] a dark jedi weaker? Though Zaiden, learning emerald lightning yeah you would have to be a jedi, have a very good reason and be either a really high knight (like knight rep on the council) or a master.

Also.... I will only teach it if they agree to have their lightning color be pink. Since it could come in different colors for some people.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Rare is a funny word. Especially on a board which produces an environment where suddenly everyone and their dog is Force Sensitive, can select from extinct races or species, can spawn with unlimited wealth, and can even make it to Sith Master Rank before their 21st birthday.

Now. Being me. I love that because it makes your writing possibilities and plot twists endless. Which I think is a good thing. Truly, I don't believe in the word 'Rare' during Roleplay. I believe in flooding the market. I believe in giving people access to everything, educating them about their intended IC and OOC use, and then letting the chips fall where they may. But then again. I believe a character is unique because of their writer's god-given talents, and not for their Character Sheet.

If I were Zaiden? I'd teach whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. :D

All of my most exotic abilities have been taught to me by different Masters and it was during long strenuous threads. Okay the techniques from Sirella was plot induced but only because the other people in the thread were being idiots and not doing the obvious. So she said "There you know how to move the thread along" but the rest Darth Shadow, Ashin, Velok all taught me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom