Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teachers & Trainers Needed

Havicl Baobab

H
250px-Baobab_Merchant_Fleetsvg_zpscfe38806.png
Teachers and Trainers Needed
As it says in the title, the Most Serene Republic of Manda is seeking both teachers for the Baobab Merchant Marine Academy, and trainers to train the members of the Mandari Guard. If there are any questions I welcome them and will answer them as best as I can.

In terms of whom I would like to see specifically for the Mandari Guard are those Force Users that are neutral, or in direct star wars terms would be seen as "Grey." This is due to the Mandari Guard being based off of the Imperial Knights of the Fel Empire. As such I welcome any members of the former Galactic Imperium that wish to join.

Likewise I welcome members of varying backgrounds for those that would like to join as teachers for the Baobab Merchant Marine Academy.

My only major request would be that those that are heavily dark side affiliated please do not join just to simply use this as a means to internally take over. I envision this faction as being a wholly neutral faction that will be trading with all factions.

Havicl Baobab

H
Tyrin Ardik said:
You can count me in, bucko.

Kaine Zambrano said:
Same here, I'm ready to traaaaaaaain!

Gregor Gideon said:
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more training, so put me in coach!

Tae Reek said:
UNCLE_d01dfa_462167.jpg

I'm so in.

Krag said:
I will run over this faction with my training train
Thank you all for turning this into nothing more than a massive joke. It's clear that posting a serious request is only going to be met with and turned into nothing more than a joke. It is also clear that this is and was apparently a waste of the time it took to post this.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Woah there Mary Sue, this was a sincere gesture of good will. We were trying to show that the Sith are good for other things than mindless slaughter, but hey if Aunt Flow is in town we can come back another time.

Gregor Gideon

G
Havicl Baobab said:
Thank you all for turning this into nothing more than a massive joke. It's clear that posting a serious request is only going to be met with and turned into nothing more than a joke. It is also clear that this is and was apparently a waste of the time it took to post this.
It is unfortunate that your first reaction to a multitude of genuine offers to assist is to lash out at them in such a manner.

Just because we play Dark Side and Sith aligned players does not mean we are incapable of offering anything more to your faction, and this game itself. We had been coordinating amongst ourselves on how we could best provide training to your Force characters in that academy, just like you requested. But obviously our faction is not good enough for you, so good day.

Havicl Baobab said:
This hurts me dearly, all we wanted to do was help you with your training problem, but instead our generous offer is met with hatred and scorn. We shall take our business elsewhere, good day to you sir! *Huffs off*

I think we should all take a deep breath at this point as Fabs said.

I believe the author was looking for neutral trainers, but if someone is sincere in their offer they can post here. They might not be chosen, but they can do so anyway.

Thanks

I confirm this post to be a serious offer...

Having recently left Titan Core (since nothing was happening), Yvorre is once again drifting in the big bad galaxy. If you like, she can help train the Baobab Merchant Marine army.
@[member="Havicl Baobab"]

Havicl Baobab

H
Yvorre Morcade said:
I confirm this post to be a serious offer...

Having recently left Titan Core (since nothing was happening), Yvorre is once again drifting in the big bad galaxy. If you like, she can help train the Baobab Merchant Marine army.
@[member="Havicl Baobab"]
You'd be more than welcomed @[member="Yvorre Morcade"]. Though it's not going to be a traditional army. Just a core group of Marines that would be stationed on primary trade stations or treasure vessels for the most part. This is due in part to the Most Serene Republic of Manda being heavily reliant upon mercenaries and droids to supplement armed forces.

Juthan'Athar said:
Id love to help train pilots if you need em.
I appreciate the offer @[member="Juthan'Athar"]. However I must decline. This is due in part to preferring neutral based characters; as well as not wishing to have any whom are directly linked to the Empire being part of this. Again I thank you for the offer, I just must decline it as this moment.

Havicl Baobab said:
I appreciate the offer @[member="Juthan'Athar"]. However I must decline. This is due in part to preferring neutral based characters; as well as not wishing to have any whom are directly linked to the Empire being part of this. Again I thank you for the offer, I just must decline it as this moment
Understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom