Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teach a girl how to hit things, and...

Well, she certainly was. He didn't just strip down for everyone, after all. She was an enigma to him, a unique individual who he had felt he got along with quite well and quite quickly. It was funny to think that not long ago, she was a complete stranger at the ball or whatever that he had attended as the "plus one" for Jyoti. Though the two of them seemed quite close... He had to wonder... They almost seemed a bit too close at times, but he did not bother to pry. If that was their business, then that was their own business.

The Jedi would pull his clothing back on piece by piece as he would take the chance to stretch out while he did, looking back toward Allyson when she had paused after his mention of the holomovie. Had he touched a nerve? Struck a chord of memory perhaps? Curious... Still, he would nod when she would answer about her usual watching habits. "I get one in here and there, been trying to more lately, usually with my son. It keeps him occupied and focused for a little while. I think it's good to try and teach him to be able to focus on things as early as possible."

When she asked her question, he thought about it for a moment, and he had been about to say no, but the small cramps in his stomach told him that yes, he was. "Think I last ate this morning. Went straight from Padawan training to brushing up on the temple's weapons for you" Josh would admit. "We can pick up and move to lightsaber training later perhaps, if you wanted to grab a bite."

[member="Allyson Locke"]

[SIZE=10pt]“Yeah, we can pick up training afterwards. I haven’t eaten really today, besides a protein shake after my run this morning.” Allyson moved over and bent over to rummage through her bag, she had her comm and her wallet in there, the least she could do was treat him to lunch since Josh did do all the set up for them. Standing upright, she looked in her wallet to make sure she had some credits, she shot off a text to someone she was supposed to meet apologizing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Shoving the comm into her pocket she smiled. The mention of the holofilms did strike a memory, one of someone dear to her. Knowing that most Jedi could feel the shift in emotions, she did her best to hide them. The last thing she needed was someone to pry into something she wasn’t fully ready to talk about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A hand once more moved through her brunette hair, a part of her wished she would have waited till after training to get hungry. A shower would have been nice, but the man already had seen her a mess, being one at lunch wouldn’t change anything. “Jason is lucky to have you as a dad, you remind me a lot of mine.” Was that weird? Probably, but she was being honest and sincere. The way Josh dotted upon his son made her miss her father and regret doing what she had done. She knew little about what had happened to the man, but she wouldn’t pry and let him talk about it if he wished to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Lightsaber training would be nice after lunch, let’s keep our clothes on though mkay?” Laughing she moved towards the door of the training room and pondered. She was a fan of the cafeteria food and it would be easy to get something to eat there than trying to find their way towards the local villages for something more Kashyyykian. “Cafeteria is fine with you? Have to get past the third date to have me cook for you.” A wink and a little peace sign from the Corellian and she was out the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][member="Josh DragonsFlame"][/SIZE]

"Sounds like a plan. We can pick up afterword" He reassured with a gentle smile. Considering this was the smile of someone who not a day or so before had spilled out his guts to Master Nooran about what truly lay within, it was hard to believe that the smile belonged to the same man. There were times he could hide it, times he could forget and times he could keep the dark clouds over his head from being visible. But there was pain behind his eyes, even if he refused to show it while he was working. And now he had a bigger reason not to. Inconveniencing, or worse, worrying Allyson while she was clearly enjoying herself was just not something he wanted to do.

And yet it was those same tactics that led him to this situation to start with.

Josh would let his things begin floating about as he would quickly set up and get ready to head out. While he'd normally do it with his hands, if speed was a matter of concern he would use what was at his disposal. Allyson's comments about him as a father brought a real, genuinely bright smile to his face this time during a time she had unknowingly just given him a boost in confidence about his abilities as a father that he seriously needed, more than ever. It was a time that he had been doubting himself and examining all that he was, thinking he was a horrible father and husband that had driven Shmi away.

"Thank you" He spoke softly. The bit about him reminding her of her dad was a bit odd considering they were likely similar in age, he and her, but he didn't pay it much heed. He was more focused on what she'd said about Jason, as he always was. Though he would laugh at her initial remarks about keeping their clothes on.

"Could you imagine just walking into the cafeteria without our clothes?" He joked as he would head for the doors. "Imagine how Jyoti would react. She'd have our heads."

He chuckled at her next comment. "I'll keep that in mind."

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Allyson laughed as she covered her mouth hiding the grin she had displayed on her face. The thought of Jyoti finding out they had entered the cafeteria naked made the Corellian blush softly. “Terrible thought, she would be out a pilot and a Battlemaster.” Allyson could see why Jyoti kept Josh around and in high regard. The man was clever and kept her on her toes. A slight shrug as she stared at him for a few moments and then shook her head. Food was important and that’s where they were headed.

“Yeah, we can pick up afterwards, as long as you’re not too full and need a nap.” She reached out and patted his stomach the best she could and attempt to get away at the same time. The Corellian was quick with her own natural reflexes, it was what made Corellians such adept pilots – but he was Echani and what she knew about them was they were even smoother and quicker. She had known Jyoti for some time now to know this. Allyson didn’t get away with many playful gestures freely. As they headed towards the Cafeteria, she thought over his tone when he said thank you. It felt like he needed to hear something like that at that exact moment. Hazel eyes peered towards the taller man and she nodded.

She didn’t know his story and he really didn’t know hers, but just that small interaction Allyson figured she had made a friend for life. A soft sigh and she ran her hand through her chestnut hair and hummed softly. “Wonder what’s for lunch today, I could eat an entire bantha.”

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Her laughter was infectious and he couldn't help but laugh as well. Especially at the thought of the Master Of The Order finding them both nearly naked in the cafeteria. Oh, Jyoti would not be happy. Or maybe she would be? Force knows what Jyoti was into. "Or she might just strip down herself, who knows" Josh joked in turn. He doubted that, but it was nice to be optimistic. Either way, it was best they got going. While he enjoyed Allyson's company and was glad it was not ending anytime soon, they'd best get something to eat.

Allyson would reach over and pat his stomach, and then try to make her escape. But as the lesson was over, Josh was free to cheat all he wanted. While he wouldn't have done anything had she not made it clear she was attempting to escape after the motion, her doing so prompted him to actually act. The moment she pulled back, Josh had already activated Force Speed and all Allyson would be able to feel was a very heavy spank on her backside. The Battlemaster would re-appear in normal speed toward the entrance to the room, tightening his robes now that he had them back on proper and letting out a yawn with his arms relaxed behind his head.

"Let's get going" He spoke casually as he would head out the door.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom